part - 24

@anika's work room

Anika enters the room by looking at the disappearing figure of om....she is walking by looking backwards....
And suddenly she bumped with the wall....and after a few seconds she realised that it was not the wall she bumped into...but a person, by the tight hold on her waist. She looked at the person and her eyes widened at the sight as if they will bulge out...
She immediately got separated from his hold....
Voice - so.....why were u late Anika ?? I am waiting for u for so long.....
Anika(shocked) - sh...Shi... Shivaay.....
Shivaay(smirks) - yes me ?? Y r u shocked ??did u expect Ur lovely devars here to save U from me ??
Saying that Shivaay sat on the table swinging his one leg keeping his other leg steady......
Anika (stammers) - no....it's nothing like that....(a little confident) I was shocked not because I expected omru here.....but because I didn't expect u to be here....
Shivaay(taking a sip from the water glass beside him) - u guys should have been more careful when u know that u r playing with Shivaay Singh Oberoi Anika i know that om is trying to hide u from me....
Anika(shocked but trying to hide it) - what ?? See Shivaay it's nothing like that....u r misunderstanding....don't talk rubbish....if u want to say anything say it and leave...(trying to be confident but failed miserably)I am not afraid of u.....

Shivaay smirks at her when she gets om's call....he knew y om is calling her so he snatched the mobile from her, took the call and put it on speaker.....

Om - bhabhi....I didn't find Shivaay anywhere......I think he already left for office....u don't worry....I am coming to Ur room...even if he is in the house and comes to u....I will take him with me on some work...so u don't worry.....

Om keeps on blabbering and when Anika is about to talk something but Shivaay stopped her by placing his hand on her mouth....

Om - bhabhi r u there ??
Shivaay - sorry om....but u couldn't save Ur bhabhi.....
Om(shocked) - Shivaay ??
Shivaay (angry) - yes me..... Don't come here till I say....
Om(calmly) - Shivaay.....calm down... Don't be angry...bhabhi is not at fault....give her a chance to speak.....

Shivaay cut the call instead and put it on the table.....

Shivaay - now what will u say ??

Anika is searching for words while Shivaay pulled her closer to him....

Shivaay (coldly) - Anika.....explain....

Anika is tensed both by his presence and his closeness and she doesn't know what she is talking......

Anika - Shivaay.... actually....I om...I mean om.....me....om....Rudra....
Shivaay (smiles at her) - u know u look cute when u r tensed or confused.....
Anika(getting out of his grip) - I am neither confused nor tensed....
Shivaay - acha....even now u r trying to hide from me......I know u r afraid of my anger and u should be.... because the thing u did is not forgivable Anika.....how dare U to speak about Ur death ?? U don't have any right to say that because it's my life.....(Anika is not responding but looking at him with teary eyes)
Shivaay (continued) - Anika.....never talk like that...
Anika(teary eyed) - my talks shouldn't affect u Shivaay......infact my anything shouldn't affect u....
Shivaay(hurt) - Anika.....y r u talking like this ??
Anika - Shivaay....y don't u understand  we r not the same....now situations have changed....stay away from me....
Shivaay (pissed off) - there is no use in arguing with u Anika.....I will talk to U about this later.....but right now u owe an explanation to me and I need that.....
Anika - I don't want to say anything to u.....

Saying this Anika is about to go but Shivaay pulled her back and she immediately freed herself from him ..

Anika(annoyed) - Shivaay.....
Shivaay (anger filled voice) - do U want Ur brother to know about our marriage ??
Anika - r u blackmailing me Shivaay ??
Shivaay - jab ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle toh ungli tedi karni padthi hai Anika and I am doing that only....
U promised me that u will tell me everything later and now u r breaking the promise.....
Anika - hmm....u have broken my heart Shivaay....and compared to that breaking a promise is not a big thing...
Rudra(from behind) - won't u tell the truth to us ??
Anika turns back and sees om and Rudra there....
They both come to Shivaay and Anika....
Anika(turning to omru) - I am sorry that I hided this from you guys but now I will tell u everything.....
Om(side hugs Anika) - only if u r comfortable....
Anika(smiles at his concern) - ofcourse I am comfortable with u both....u know na u both are like my brothers....
Rudra - bhabhi.... O is not talking about us....he is asking that r u comfortable in sharing Ur past infront of bhayya ??