part - 36

@mrng Oberoi mansion

The whole mansion is decorated in a beautiful yet simple manner, the press meet is going to take place in the open area outside the mansion, Anika is running here and there to see the arrangements and her mother sees her working and felt content, she goes towards her....
Annapurna - Anu, beta u know I am so proud of u to see u working with perfection, I missed u going to school or get graduated but I am happy to find u atleast now....
Anika - ma, don't worry, from now u won't miss anything related to me....
Annapurna - yes Anu, thank god I haven't missed the biggest event of Ur life that is Ur marriage....
As soon as she said that anika's face fell down thinking about how would her mother and father react when  they get to know that she is already married that too to shivaay....
Annapurna(smiling) - Anu, don't get nervous we r not going to get u married right now....
anika gives a small smile at her mother, then her mother drags anika inside the mansion and feeds her with her own hands.....
After sometime, everyone gathers at oberoi mansion's hall, anika is wearing a white with golden border designer saree and looking very beautiful which made shivaay's kanji aankh(cat eyes)stick to her....
Shivaay is wearing a white suit with golden tie, mahi is wearing a black 3 piece suit, he badly wanted to rip them off his body but shivaay's strict orders made him stay silent, anika and om tried to help him but shivaay's one angry glare made them shut their mouths, anika can be so brave around shivaay but his one serious glare is enough to shut her up....
Mahi is pacing around the hall like a pendulum....
Tej - mahi, don't get nervous, shivaay will be there with u, just go there when shivaay calls u and say whatever he told u, that's all....
Shivaay glares at om and Anika for this...
Tej - y r u silent, shivaay told u what to say right ??
Mahi - ahh... actually badepapa shivaay didn't say anything I mean...
Tej - what ?? Shivaay how can u be so irresponsible, u know now we r going to face humiliation, how can u do this shivaay ??
Om - Mr.Oberoi, first listen to us...
Tej - om u stay out of it, u know nothing about business.....
Om - but atleast listen to us....
Shivaay - badepapa actually yesterday me and rudra were training mahi but Anika and om thought that it's not the right way to teach mahi as he would get more nervous with that....
Tej - and u agreed ?? Shivaay what is wrong with u ??
Anika - tej uncle, for once listen to us, mahi cannot do well if he says what all shivaay says, because when he doesn't even know the meaning of those words, it would be like a child reciting a poem if he says that....
Om - and that is y we made him say his own words, he will say whatever he gets into his mind at that point of time, and please don't panic guys....
Anika(holding Om's hands) - because we have a backup for this....
Om looked at Anika with a questioning eyes but she assured him and he smiled at his Bhabhi because he understood that she was lieing to them to make them relax and it worked....
Anika - mahi, u go and check urself for the last time ok ??
Mahi nods and leaves....
Anika - I want everyone to give moral support to mahi, only love and affection can calm his nerves now, the more he will be confident, the more success the event would be....please trust us and do this for mahi, for our respect....
Tej - ok Anika, we trust u and om, don't worry, we'll do as u say....
Shakti - ha Anika, don't worry beta everything will be fine, I trust u
Anika - thank you tej uncle and Shakti uncle
Shakti - not fair anika, u call pinky as ma and me as uncle....u are changing the relation between me and pinky... Call me dad as shivaay calls me...
Anika(smiles) - ok dad..
Tej - and me as bade papa, now u r our family Anika....
Anika - okay badepapa....
Tej smiles and patts her head, shivaay smiles seeing all this....he got surprised at the way tej asked Anika to call him badepapa, generally tej doesn't like to be called with any relation, he doesn't even allow people outside his family address him 'uncle', he always keeps relations professional, but when he asked Anika to call him badepapa, shivaay understood that tej had completely accepted Anika and he is happy about it.....om slowly started believing that his father is now a changed man....
Jhanvi comes and hugs anika, just then Annapurna and pinky comes there followed by mahi....
Anika - so mahi ready ??
Mahi - I think so Bhabhi....
(Anika didn't pay much attention at what he addressed her that too infront of her mother who doesn't know about her marriage with shivaay according to her)
Tej - don't worry mahi, u will do well, if not we will manage.... don't forget that u have Ur whole family and most importantly Ur brothers with u....okay beta ??
Mahi - thanks badepapa
Tej pulls mahi into a hug and gives him the strength and after that tej pulls back and Shakti goes and hugs his son....
Shakti - mahi.... don't get scared okay ?? Be brave, I know u can do it beta, ALL THE BEST u r as capable as shivaay and prove it to the world that u r an Oberoi....
Mahi - yes papa....
After that shivaay, om and rudra comes to him and pulls into a hug
And that hug is enough to build a confidence in him that whatever may happen, his brothers will be always there with him and for him
Later Anika wishes him best of luck
And pinky makes him eat curd with sugar
Just then khanna comes inside
Khanna - sir, reporters are here... should I allow them inside the gate or ask them to wait ??
Shivaay - no allow them inside and serve them some drinks, and treat them well, I don't want them to create any non sense....we r coming in a while...
Khanna - ok sir...
He goes saying this....