part - 30

Shivaay is going through the files related to Sanskar's project and something in the file shocked him....
He called khanna and asked him about the details of the family and what khanna told left him in pure shock.....
After sometime he got out of the shock and decided something in his mind....he worked for sometime in his laptop and after a few hours he went down for lunch....he sat there beside om waiting for everyone's attention to say something but everyone are busy in learning about the things happened in kapoor's resident....
Pinky and jhanvi went on saying about how broken the family is, especially both the daughters of Sreedevi....
After a lot of discussion, shivaay interrupted them...
Shivaay - now leave all this for a while as I have something important to tell....
Everyone's attention got shifted towards shivaay....
Shakti - ha tell us shivaay ?? What's the matter ??
Shivaay - actually dad...I wanted to introduce mahi to the world....
Shakti - but isn't it the wrong time to do all this ??
Tej - exactly shivaay....this is the wrong time to introduce mahi to the world....right now the whole nation and media are completely filled with the demise of Sreedevi....and now if we announce about Mahi...people will have a less impact and even media too won't be much interested.... Mahi's introduction should happen in such a way that not only our country but the whole world should remember it for years....
Mahi gets happy with all the love he is getting through his family....
Om and rudra parts mahi's shoulder congratulating him....and Mahi smiles at them....
Pinky - ha exactly my son should get all the attention....for the first time I agrees with u jethji....
Tej(sarcasm) - thankyou so much pinky....u have done a very big help on me by not arguing back with me...
Pinky - hoooo jethji how can u......
Shivaay (to pinky) - ok stop it....let me talk....
Pinky stops talking and stars eating her food silently... shivaay feels bad for shouting at her....
Shivaay(to pinky) - I am sorry....
Pinky gets happy and is about to say something but shivaay starts talking to tej again...
Shivaay - I agree badepapa...and even I am thinking the same....we will introduce mahi in a very grand way... We will keep a very big party...and don't worry it will happen only after all this chaos are cleared....I am just planning in before....
Jhanvi - oh ok...that's really nice idea shivaay....
Just then Anika enters the hall....
Shakti sees her and asks her to join the lunch but she refuses him politely. She comes and stands near dadi...
Rudra goes to Anika and hugs her...
Rudra - Bhabhi....I missed u so much...
Anika(hugs him back) - I missed u too rudra....now sit and have lunch...after that we will talk ok ??
Rudra nods and sits in his place again and continues to have lunch...
In all this while shivaay is staring at Anika and om is busy in staring Gauri....
Mahi gave a teasing look to both his brothers and showed it to prinku and rudra...all the three thought to tease them....
Mahi, rudra and prinku fake coughs to bring shivaay and om to earth....
Both comes out of their dreamland and gets embarrassed....
Om notices Anika...
Om - arre Bhabhi...when did u come ?? I didn't see u ??
Anika (smiles) - just now om...
Rudra (teasing smile) - O how can u not see Bhabhi ?? She came a long back.....oh...sorry O I forgot that u were busy staring chulbul Bhabhi.... How can u notice Anika Bhabhi ??
Mahi(fake anger) - exactly rudra...u should be sorry....bechara...(poor fellow) how many works will he do at a time.....he is already busy in staring Gauri.....and u expect him to notice Anika....very bad ha....
Om and Gauri gets embarrassed while everyone laughs at their faces...where as shivaay gets again lost in anika's smile...
Prinku - Mahi bhayya, rudy bhayya y r u teasing O bhayya ?? See if our elder brother sets such an example for us(showing shivaay staring Anika) how can we remain backward ha ??
All laughs at prinku's comment and shivaay looks away from Anika getting embarrassed....
Shivaay (fake anger) - prinku....u became very naughty ha...
Prinku (innocently) - shivaay bhayya...what did I do ?? I just stated the fact that's all....
Shivaay - Acha...fact...let me show u what is fact...
Saying this shivaay gets up and starts chasing prinku and she goes and hides behind Anika....
Prinku(from anika's behind) - bhayya I am sorry please forgive me... Bhabhi...say something na...
Anika just looks at shivaay but she doesn't give any response....their conversation which happened the previous day had left a very huge impact on Anika that she doesn't even want to react to shivaay....
Shivaay understood this and he went to his seat and sat down but not before giving prinku a smile which conveys that he had forgiven her....prinku too smiles and goes back to her chair...
Rudra - oh now I get it....O u r following shivaay bhayya...ha not bad...waise O u say that u don't lie but y did u lie to me ??
Om (confused) - when did I lie to u rudra ??
Rudra - u say that u don't like to follow papa's orders but now u r doing exactly the same ??
Om (pissed off) - say it clearly rudra...
Rudra - arre O u call me dumb but actually u r the biggest dumb....its ok i will tell u as u r not as intelligent as me to understand these things(all sighs at that) Anyways listen papa always say to follow shivaay bhayya and now u r doing the same(winking at om and shivaay)but u pretend as if u don't....
Shivomtej (together) - shut up rudra...
Rudra (puppy eyes) - papa u too....
Tej - ha that's because u r talking senseless...now leave all these... Shivaay u were saying something....
Shivaay - ha badepapa...so I was saying that we should keep this party after a week...
Anika(confused) - which party ??
Om - Bhabhi actually shivaay and we are all thinking to introduce mahi to the world after a week as now media is busy covering Sreedevi kapoor's death news and all....
Anika(happy) - oh wow....that's really a khidkitod (great)....whose idea was it ??
Dadi - idea tere pati ka tha (idea is ur husband's)
Anika gets calm listening to shivaay's name but she fakes a smile to cover her emotions but om understands it....
Everyobe finishes the lunch and leave the dining hall....
Shivaay and tej leaves together as they shivaay wanted to talk to tej