Part - 37

@Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay's room

Anika was clearing the things and placing them neatly in their places, when shivaay entered the room...
Shivaay gives a surprised look to Anika as he couldn't believe that she is actually clearing the mess but not messing it, as she usually does....
Shivaay - u really changed a lot Anika.....
Anika didn't notice shivaay till now as she is busy in her work, she is startled but composed herself....
Anika(confused) - what do u mean shivaay??
Shivaay comes near her and pulls her in his embrace
Shivaay - I mean u were clearing the room and keeping it neat but before u used to mess it up....
Anika(frowned) - shivaay, ur memory got weak lately, r u not eating almonds these days?? If u remember, before also I used to clear the mess in this room after u obros had a night out here.....
Shivaay(smirked) - when did I deny that, of course u did clear our room many times but in a messy way, and I had to do it again.....
Anika fumed in anger and pulled away from his hold,
Anika(angry) - I'm not going to come to ur room ever again,  do what u want to do....
She is about to go but he pulls her towards him and swirls her so that her back is facing his front....
Shivaay (placing his chin on her shoulder) - I am sorry Anika,  I was just kidding,  but don't take such huge decisions which gives me heart attack,
U know I was eagerly waiting for our marriage so that I could keep u with me always and here u r planning to stay away from me??  Not happen Mrs. Oberoi...... U want ur husband to sleep alone on his first night??
Anika hearing his last words slightly blushed but covered it with an angry face
Anika - stop it shivaay and leave me,  I have some work....
Shivaay left her and she turns to go but he holds her hands and kissed the ring which he placed a few hours ago and this gesture made her go aww...
Anika smiled at him, kissed his cheeks and went away.....

Shivaay checked all the arrangements for the party personally,  he completely banned Anika from doing any work as it's her party and he wanted to enjoy it with her family.....

@evening

All the guests and media people arrived at the venue and tej, shakti, janvi and pinky welcomed them
Maheshwaris are happy to see their daughters happy,  durga prasad talked to om for sometime,  and he instantly liked om due to his soft heart and politeness,  om doesn't have the pride of being an Oberoi,  which made durga prasad a very content man as his both the princesses got their princes,  laksh is happy too and is pampering gauri to the fullest,  as he missed her a lot, sanskar is spending some quality time with his younger sister though he is worried about Anika,  he is still not convinced about Anika and shivaay's marriage but trying his level best to accept shivaay forgetting his deeds for the sake of his sister....

Shivaay and anika made a grand entry holding each other's hands and all the guests started clapping, media started clicking their pics and the couple posed to them,  shivaay ended the photo session sensing anika's discomfort....
Shivaay and Anika greeted the guests,  everyone wished Anika and handed the gifts to her,  they are ready to cut the cake,  but waiting for sanskar as he didn't arrive till then....
Anika looked at laksh and asked him with eyes if he knew about sanskar's whereabouts....
But he nodded in negative as he too didn't know about him....going out in the morning after shivaay's proposal,  he is not back till now and this got Anika worried....
Shivaay - Anika,  don't worry,  he will come,  he is not a kid.... He'll take care of himself....
Anika - but shivaay, he is upset and I am worried because he didn't have anything from morning.....
Dp sees this and gets angry with Sanskar for hurting hos princess that too on her birthday....
Gauri came towards Anika and consoled her.....
Gauri - jiji... Don't worry,  bhai will be back in a few minutes.....
Laksh - ha di,  don't worry,  I called him but he didn't respond,  may be he is driving,  he was more excited than anyone to celebrate ur birthday,  then you would he miss it??  So relax okay....
Saying this laksh side hugged Anika and gauri.....
Shivaay asks khanna to trace sanskar's number....
Tej and shakti are managing the guests without making them suspect anything....