part 8 -(B)

@anika's room...

Anika woke up and started doing her work but Shivaay's words started ringing in her mind...Tears started flowing but she wiped them and concentrated on her work....
Here in Shivaay's room
Shivaay is thinking about his words and feeling bad as Y did he hurt her but his anger over powered him...as he thought that Anika tried to distance Ragini from his family......

After sometime she came outside to see the decorations....Shivaay saw Anika.......Her eyes are bloodshot red and puffy... He is sure that she cried a lot and he knew the reason......His heart again broke seeing her condition
He mentally cursed himself for making her cry but the next minute that concern is replaced by his anger on himself for thinking about her......

Just then shravan enters the hall...Anika didn't notice him...She went to her room for getting some material.....
Shravan - mr.oberoi.....
Shivaay sees him and welcomes him...
They sit and start talking about the company case and legal procedures....
As Shivaay is going to marry Ragini and they r having a deal with their company..... Shivaay needed the best lawyer to prepare the pre-naptual agreement and also the deal papers...
Shivaay - Mr.Malhotra.... I already told everything about the deal and the agreement...... And I want the best for this deal.... And I very well know how capable U and ur dad are. I personally appreciate ur dad for his excellent skills... Badepapa and papa always told how thoughtful and intelligent he is....
Shravan - well...Thanks for trusting us mr.oberoi.....And ya I agree that dad is an excellent lawyer...And he helped mr.tej Oberoi in many cases and deals.....And coming to this deal... Don't worry I will make the papers ready and I will guide U through all the law points... And about pre-naptual agreement I don't think that some points should be added....It may hurt ur fiance...
Shivaay - ya I know...But I don't want to take a risk.....I had a very bad experience with my ex-wife...She demanded my half property to divorce me......
Saying this Shivaay's eyes got red with anger.....
Shravan clutched his fist to control his anger......
Shravan (coldly) - ok mr.oberoi.....I am leaving....
Saying this Shravan stands up for leaving.....
Shivaay - no mr.malhotra.... Please have something.....And go...
Shravan - no mr.oberoi.....I like to keep professional and personal life separate and I won't take anything from my client other than my fees....
Shivaay is surprised to listen to Shravan...
Shivaay - ok but I didn't get U completely...What did U say....U keep personal and professional life separately...But we don't have any personal relation....
Shravan - hai na.....Ene......
Saying this Shravan stopped seeing Anika there.....
Shravan (shocked) - Anu.....What r U doing here ??
Anika is shocked to see Shravan there....She is rooted to her place.....
Anika comes to them by seeing him there....She thinks that Shravan came there to tell the truth to Shivaay.....
She went to Shravan and held his hand.....
Anika - Shravan tu yaha kya karra hai ??(what r U doing here ??) Ha..Come with me....
Saying this she started to drag him....
Shivaay felt jealous seeing her holding shravan's hand.....
Shravan jerked her hand
Shravan (shouts) - Anu.....I asked U something answer me damn it....
Anika is startled....
With that shout Tej, Shakti jhanvi, pinky, omru come there...
Jhanvi and omru are shocked to see shravan....
Anika (stammers) - I...Am here to plan mr.Oberoi's wedding....
Shravan (shocked) - what ??
He looks at Jhanvi and omru with dis belief as if accusing them how they let this happen....
Anika - shravan....Please don't say anything here....We will go home and talk.....
Shravan - there is nothing to talk Anu....Just leave this event....U r not going to plan his wedding and that's it...
Shivaay (shocked and angry seeing him commanding Anika) - U don't have that right mr.malhotra and she has signed the contract and she can't backoff now.....
Shravan (angry) - I know U r doing this to hurt her......But stop this right now....U asked me na we don't have personal relation....We do have Mr.Oberoi.....Hatred is the relation between us... I hate U for spoiling my best friend's life.....And I ....
Anika(shouts) - Shravan......Please.... Stop this ok....And I signed the contract and I can't backoff now....And Y the hell will I get hurt with his marriage.....It doesn't affect me at all..... Mr.shivaay Singh Oberoi is the closed chapter of my life.....
Shivaay is angry and hurt listening to her....
Shravan - stop lying Anu....We both know the truth..... Lie to them those who don't know U....
Shivaay - I am sorry to interrupt U Mr.Malhotra....But U r mistaken....Ur this so called best friend is not hurt...No one can hurt her Because she doesn't have heart to feel hurt. I think U didn't know about her.......It's just a few months u met her and U got to know her so well....Hu...Then let me tell u one thing....She doesn't care about anyone's feelings...And ha what did U say.... I spoiled ur best friend's life....But unfortunately she made a story....It's she who spoiled mine and my brother's life......She just used me for my money and my status....She is a.....
Jhanvi is holding omru and controlling them.....
And Anika is holding shravan's hand.....And controlling her tears which are threatening to fall anytime
But shravan couldn't hold anymore....
Shravan(shouts) - mr.oberoi.... Enough...Not a word more...... I am sorry but I can't work with u...My dad always taught me to keep personal and professional life separate and that's the reason I came here but now I couldn't handle it....U can't insult Anu like this....
Shivaay and Anika are shocked
Anika tried to talk but Shravan started talking more......
Shravan(continued) - And one more thing....From this second onwards even my dad too is not a part of Oberoi businesses.....
This time it's Tej Oberoi who is the most shocked person....
Tej (shocked) - what the hell is wrong with u shravan...Do U know how much Ur dad is important for us...And we r not only connected by our profession but also by friendship.... U can't decide that...Ur dad will do....And I am sure ur dad won't agree for this...
Shravan - ok then.....Talk to him only...
Saying this he called his dad...Ramnath Malhotra......
Anika tried to stop but he didn't listen .....
Anika - shravan...Y r u Making it a big issue ha.....Please don't do this...Stop this....I am fine seriously....
Shravan - kis mitti ki bani hai tu ha ?? Didn't u hear how he insulted U and do U even know ur health condition......

Hearing his words.. Shivaay got shocked as well as dadi Tej and shakthi... But pinky was Unaffected....and Shivaay went numb...He for a once stopped breathing as what had happened to his Anika...... Omru got teary eyed thinking their bhabhi's condition.....
Gauri is seeing all this from a distance.....
Anika - I am fine shravan nothing happened to me but please don't involve uncle......
All this while Jhanvi and omru are watching silently.....They feel that this is necessary for Shivaay and even for Tej....
Shravan ignoring her words called Ramnath.....And put it on speaker.....
Ramnath - ha Shravan bolo...What happened?? U went to Oberoi mansion na....Did U meet mr.tej Oberoi....I asked U to discuss about that case na..This case is very important for Tej...And we have to win it....
Shravan (interrupting him) - dad....Listen to me first I didn't talk with Mr.tej Because....
Ramnath - Shravan I know U went for Shivaay Singh Oberoi's work but still.....
Shravan (irritated) - dad...Stop interrupting me and listen to me.....I refused to work with mr.shivaay Singh Oberoi....And I also told that U r not a part of Oberoi businesses anymore..
Ramnath (shocked) - what ?? Who the hell r U to decide for me ha...?? I ,Tej and shakthi are close friends and I promised to be with them each and every time.....And I don't care if u have some personal tiff with them.... Just apologize to them as they r elder to U....
Tej smiles with relief......
Shravan - wow....Dad....What if I say I had a personal tiff with them because of Anu....
Ramnath (shocked) - Anu.....What happened to her....Why did U fight with them for Anu....What did they do with my Anu.....
(Ramnath doesn't know Anika being Shivaay's ex-wife... He mostly concentrated on tej's business and he was so busy that he didn't know and Anika too kept it as a secret)
All are shocked to listen to him..He is so concerned about Anika...
With this Anika looses her patience.....
Anika snatches the phone and off's the speaker.....
Anika - hello uncle.... I am fine uncle.... Nothing happened to me....Shravan misunderstood the situation.... Actually I am planning Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wedding... Uncle don't worry....
Ramnath - Anu....I know shravan...He will not say those things simply.....He doesn't mix his personal and professional life....What happened...Tell me....
Anika - nothing uncle trust me...Please....I will call U later bye....
Ramnath - ok beta...Take care.....
Saying this he hangs up....
Anika(starts shouting as soon as she cuts the call) - kya zaroorat thi Itna tamasha karne ki ??(what's the need to create a scene here) and Y the hell did U involve uncle in this mess... Please keep them away from my life and if possible U too stay away from my life...It's a complete mess.... And I don't want U to suffer....
Shivaay is shocked and jealous to see her concern...
Shravan - stop it Anu......I will never ever go away from U....
Omru sees Shivaay's face burning with jealousy.....They smile at each other....
Shravan (looking towards Shivaay) - and ha...What did U say Mr.Oberoi....I just know her for a few months...U were wrong....I know her from about 10 years by now.......And ha...Waise bhi Insaan Ko Janne keliye wakt ki nahi dil ki zaroorat hai...(moreover to know person time is not necessary but a heart is)
Anika (teary eyed) - Shravan please leave from here.....I beg U......
Shravan looks towards her and wipes her tears and leaves silently.....

Precap - dadi gets to know about anika's truth.....And ramnath breaks all ties with Oberoi's...Tej blames Shivaay.....Omru make Shivaay see the CCTV footage and Shivaay gets to know that Anika is innocent and Ragini trapped her....