part - 11

After spending some time with Mahi..
Dadi,Anika and omru went to their respective places....Mahi asked a time of 24hrs to pack his things and prepare himself for the biggest change in his life....dadi is not ready to leave Mahi even for a second but om and Anika made her understand mahi's situation......

Anika went home and had her dinner and went to bed....
Anika is happy as she is now no more guilty for keeping Mahi away from his family.....

@OM

Here sleep is far away from Shivaay... As the only thing that is running in his mind is Anika.....
He thought to call her but stopped himself many times as doctor told him that Anika asked not to inform anyone.....and he knows that if Anika knows that he knew the truth then she will go away from him but right now he has to talk to Anika...and should know how she is....
So he calls her....
Anika is in sleep lifts the call without seeing the contact...
Anika(sleepy voice) - hello....
Shivaay(with a lot of love) - Anika......
Hearing his voice all her sleep ran away....
She suddenly woke up from her sleep....
Anika (shocked) - Shivaay.....
Shivaay is happy to hear his name from her mouth after 3 long months... Because she calls mr.oberoi....these days....
Anika(continues) - shiva...I mean mr.oberoi....y r u not saying anything..r u fine...is everything fine at Oberoi mansion....
Anika is tensed as he never calls her...
Shivaay is surprised to see her care....and he got more doubt about the things that happened 3 months before.......
Shivaay - Anika....calm down... everything is fine here...I called u to ask u....
Anika - ask me what mr.oberoi......
Shivaay is irritated with her calling him mr.oberoi...but kept calm....
Shivaay - how are you ??
Anika(shocked and irritated) - what do U think of urself mr.oberoi...i know u hate me but u no need prove that every single time....
Shivaay - Anika...listen to me...
Anika - u listen to me mr.oberoi...i know u called me to irritate me...warna who will call at this time to know how I am ?? Ha ?? That too u out of all the people....Y do U care for me....(painfully) I know u don't care even if I die....
Shivaay (hurt) - Anika....u...
Anika - gud night mr.oberoi...please don't disturb me and ha much to ur disappointment.... I am perfectly fine...
Saying this she cuts his call...
Here only her words are ringing in his mind..."u don't care even if I die"
Shivaay (to himself) - how can she think like that....how can I live without her....
His inner self - the same as U were living from 3 months....hating her...sorry sorry trying to hate her...
Shivaay - ha that's because she cheated me...I thought she is different from other girls and she is not behind me for money...but I was wrong...she is a gold digger...she doesn't give a damn about me and here I am getting mad thinking about her.....
His inner self - ohh...really then Y is she getting panic attacks from these three months...and Y is she in pain staying away from U....and 3 months before...Y did she behave like that only on that day....and Y not before that day..... what's the reason behind her behaviour....is she really a gold digger...or she wanted u to think like that....
Shivaay - what...but Y will she want me to think like that....
Oh...god what am I thinking....I will go mad like this...anyways I will find the truth tomorrow....
He smirks thinking about his plan...

Next morning....

Anika comes to Oberoi mansion....
As soon as Rudra sees Anika he goes and hugs Anika...while Anika looks around and breaks the hug....
Anika - Rudra...what r U doing....what if anyone sees u like this....
Rudra (composes himself) - sorry bhabhi....ok gud mrng and ha bye I am going for workout...
Anika(smiles) - ok bye....
Saying this she moves inside and goes directly to her room..
But a pair of blue eyes saw anika-rudra and also heard their conversation....
(Yes it's none other than Shivaay)
Shivaay (to himself) - now my decision of finding the truth became more firm..
After sometime he makes a phone call and makes his dad and badepapa go out on a business trip...then both pinky and Jhanvi gets a call... actually it's an invitation for kitty party and they couldn't say no..so they said yes...
So the only one's left are dadi,omru and Anika....Jhanvi asked Gauri and Bhavya to accompany them but they refused....as Gauri told that she needs to shop something and Bhavya told that she has some work regarding a case.....
Shivaay tried so many things for dadi indirectly but nothing worked as dadi planned to spend sometime with Anika....
But finally Shivaay himself offered dadi to take her to temple...which surprised dadi and also she couldn't refuse her Billu...so she went away...
Omru and Anika felt something fishy but they ignored thinking it as a coincidence.....
Dadi and Shivaay went away....
After they went...Rudra held anika's hand and started swirling her....
Rudra - bhabhi....now we r alone in this mansion and we can do whatever we want....hai na O....