part 4

When Anika is going to Om's room.....
Pinky comes in her way.....
Pinky stops her....
Pinky(looking with hatred) - lagta hai....Iss ghar se jaane ka iraada nahi hai tumhari....Ok fine then I will do what I have to....
Anika - aunty ji.....No...
Pinky - Shivaay kaha hai?? (Where is Shivaay ??)
Anika gets afraid.....
Anika - no aunty please....No...
Just then Shivaay passes that way....
Pinky calls Shivaay.....
Shivaay comes there....Anika gets afraid and sweat forms on her face.....
Shivaay observes anika's tensed face......
Shivaay - Anika tumhe itna paseena kyun aaaraha hai ??(why r U sweating so much ??)r U ok ??
Anika (stammers) - ha....Shiv... aay I am fine....
Saying this she looks at pinky with pleading eyes.... Shivaay sees this.....
Pinky - Shivaay I need to tell u something......I am sorry I hide it from U...Actually U .....
Anika(acts to be in pain) - ahh.... Shivaay....
Shivaay(worried) - Anika...What happened ?? R U fine ?? ...
Anika - ha Shivaay I am fine.....Please take me to our room....
Shivaay takes her to the room...
Pinky smirks seeing them...
Pinky (in mind) - Aneeka I just did this to make U afraid...Now my work will be done.....But I have to do something more....
Anika and Shivaay comes in their room....And sits on the bed...She rests her head on his chest...And he is carresing her hair.....
Suddenly Anika stands up from the bed ....
Shivaay (startled) - Anika...Kya hua ??
Anika (reminds Pinky's words) - I have to talk to om....U know na...He is angry with me...So I am going...
Anika is about to go..
Shivaay - Anika stop....
Anika (without turning) - hmm.. Boliye Shivaay...
Shivaay comes to her and hugs her from backwards....
Shivaay - Anika.... Do U want to say something to me ??
Anika closes her eyes and says - no...Nothing... Shivaay...
Shivaay (in mind) - please anika batado.... tumhari pareshani... Please I can't see U like this.....(to her) anika...U know na U can share anything with me....I will do anything to protect U...
Anika (looks on shocked) - kya....
Shivaay - I...I mean..I am there for U...And U look so tensed so.....
Anika(smiles) - no Shivaay...I am fine...Om is not talking to me na that's Y I am upset...But now I will go and talk to him...So that everything will be fine....
Shivaay nods..
Anika is about to go but stops, goes back and hugs him Tightly....
Anika(tears in her eyes) buries her head in the Crook of his neck so that her lips are touching his neck.....
Anika(her lips are moving against his skin) - Shivaay please don't hate me...I can't bear U hating me....
Shivaay is startled by her words....
Shivaay breaks the hug and cups her face..
Shivaay - anika....Y r u saying like this....Whatever may happen....I will never hate..U...I just can't do it.....Did U get it...
Anika - hmm ....
Saying this she goes from there......
Shivaay immediately calls Khanna...
Shivaay - Khanna..... anika ke har move pe Nazar rakho.....Ok....
Khanna - yes sir......
Saying this he hangs up...
Khanna is confused about his boss's order but followed it as he trusts his boss's decision...
Anika goes to om....
Anika - om...
Om (angry) - bhabhi...I don't want to talk to U...Please go...
Anika(in a broken voice) - om mai jaari hu.....(om I am leaving)
Saying this she breaks down and falls down on her knees.......
Om gets shocked seeing her and goes to her....
Anika says about Pinky's warning....
Anika - om..I can't take risk...I am convinced earlier but now...No....I am sure Shivaay can't handle this news...She is about to tell Shivaay..Om..Nahi om...Mai Aisa nahi hone dungi...No...I can't let Shivaay know about him being illegitimate...He will break.....
Two pairs of eyes are watching this...
Pinky and Khanna.....Not knowing each other....
But suddenly pinky saw Khanna..And got shocked...But soon that shocked expression turned into a smirk.....
Pinky dragged Khanna.....And blackmailed him same as she did with anika saying him to do what she says if he wants his boss to be happy...
Khanna treats his boss as his god.....He wants him to be happy always......
Pinky says something to him which shocks him...
Khanna - no..Mam...I can't do this...I can't do this to Anika...Mam...No...Please don't do this mam...Please...anika mam is very good..
Pinky (smirks) - Khanna...I am.not forcing U to do this....But if U don't do that then I will tell the truth to ur boss that's it.......
Khanna gets shocked....
Pinky (smirks ) - kaam hojane chahiye........
Saying this she goes.....
(Argh....I want to kill this pinky but please bear with her for some more time...I will make sure that she gets the punishment.I don't know about the show but she will get the punishment for her each and every single deed)