part 2

Guys I am changing the story line.....So the precap I gave will be little different from this part....

The next morning....Shivaay opened his eyes but to his surprise he didn't see his wife....
Shivaay is surprised to know that she has woke up before him that too too early......Then he got the reason when he remembered his words last night and how much he had hurt Anika......
He wanted to ask sorry from Anika but before that he wanted to know the entire truth....So he started his investigation.....He called Khanna....By rewinding everything.....He only got one answer that someone is trying to frame Anika......He wanted to find that someone......
He called Khanna....
Shivaay - Khanna.....There is someone who is trying to harm my family.....And I also wanted to know who allowed Ranveer inside....
Khanna(hesitating) - sir....But CCTV footage.....
Shivaay (shouting at the top of his voice) - shut up Khanna.....I don't believe in that CCTV footage that too when Anika herself is telling that she didn't do that.....
Khanna - sir.....If U don't mind can I say something ??
Shivaay - U can say anything Khanna except against anika....
Khanna - sir how can I say against anika mam....I know her very well....She can't do that sir....For her U and ur feelings are the most important...She can't even think of hurting U.....I wanted to say that SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FRAME ANIKA MAM.....
Shivaay is shocked as Khanna too felt the same as him....
Shivaay - hmm Khanna be extra careful....I want to find that person.....Who wanted to harm my family and hurt my Anika.....
Khanna(teasing but lightly frightened) - don't worry sir....I will find out who wanted to hurt ur Anika....i....Mean.....Anika mam...
Shivaay understood his teasing he blushed a little but shouted at Khanna...
Shivaay (annoyed) - Khanna......
Khanna - sorry sir...I will be on my work...
Saying this he hung up....
Shivaay smiles a little and turns the other side and sees Anika standing at the door step.....
Anika is carrying her Sangeet dressage nd jewelry in her hamd but she is standing lifeless....
Shivaay is shocked to see her.....Tears are flowing from her eyes and she is standing still and remembering her conversation with pinky...

Flashback

Pinky - tu khud kuch Aisa karegi ki Shivaay tujhe dakhe marke bahar nikalega....Agar tune Aisa nahi Kiya.....Toh mai Shivaay Ko sach batatungi ki woh naajayaz hai....
Anika - please pinky aunty Shivaay ke saath Aisa mat kariye....Shivaay toot jayenge....Woh aapse bahut pyar karte hai......Please pinky aunty.......
Pinky - mere saamne gidgidao mat anika......Kyunki mujhe koyi farak nahi padta tumhari ansoonse mujhe farak padta hai tumhari iss ghar se bahar Jane se....
Do it as fast as possible....I want to U to be out of this house and Shivaay's life......
Anika (rubbing her tears) - ok aunty.....I want Shivaay to be happy....I can't see him broken.....I can't let him break.....I will do as U say....But please don't let Shivaay know this truth.....
Saying this she falls on her knees but pinky doesn't care...
She walks away without seeing and steps on Anika's hand and Anika gets hurt....
Anika winces in pain....
Pinky - I love to see U in pain....And more than that I love seeing U getting out of this house......
Saying this she goes out....
Anika cries hard remembering all her moments...
Anika - I can't leave U Shivaay.....I will die without U.....I love U Shivaay.....(cries hard....Her hand is hurt because of Pinky's heal Anika's Chand bracelet got pierced in to her skin but Anika didn't care about it because right now her heart is piercing with the thought of going away from Shivaay....Her Shivaay) I can't go away from U....It's better to die rather than living without U...But I don't have any other option....I have to make U hate me...I don't know whether I will be able to see ur hatred or not.....
Saying this she cries hard......
But someone records their conversation......
The person is in tears after seeing Anika in that state.....But the person leaves the place after recording each other and everything including Anika's confession and words to herself.....

Flashback ends

Shivaay is shocked to see Anika in that state....She holds her hand and blood gets on his hand.....He is shocked to see her hand bleeding but Anika didn't pay any heed to her wound......
Shivaay(worried) - Anika....What happened ??Anika.....Say something damn it....
But anika is in deep pain....
Shivaay took her inside and took the Sangeet dress and jewelry from her hand and bandaged her hand....But there is no response in her....
She is sitting like a lifeless body....Only proof that she is alive is her tears which are continuosly flowing from her eyes....
Shivaay wiped her tears and jerked Anika hardly by which she came to the real world.....
She is shocked to see Shivaay and herself sitting so closely and next she saw her hand bandaged......
She remembers of Pinky's words....She immediately gets up.......
Shivaay too gets up...
Shivaay - what happened anika ?? Why r U behaving like this..... kisi ne kuch kaha tumse.......Anika.....What happened to U....Y r up crying.......I can't see U in tears....Please don't cry....Is this tears are Because of me...?? Obviously mere alawa aur kaun hurt kar sakta hai tume......(tears in his eyes)I am feeling shame on myself....When I think that I am responsible for ur this state....Anika....I am sorry.....Please forgive me....I promise U....I will never hurt U...... Please Anika...If U want U can throw water on me....U can do anything U want but please don't punish urself for my mistake.....
Shivaay bends on his knees and bends his head and about to ask sorry but she falls on her knees, hugs him tightly and cries hard.....
Anika hugs him as tight as possible not letting even air to come between them.... They are too close....
Shivaay is calming her....But she is not able to stop crying.......
Shivaay - Anika please don't cry.....What happened ?? Y r u so upset ??
Anika (not in her senses) - Shivaay U r not the reason for my state....Please don't blame urself....And please don't ask sorry....I can't see U like this......U have every right on me.....Only U have Shivaay.......U do anything with me.....If U want U can beat me...U can kill me but please don't leave me....I can't live without U.....I will die without U....Shivaay.....Please I will die.....
Saying this she fainted in his hands....
Shivaay is worried about her so much
That tears started flowing in his eyes....
Shivaay (angry and with blood shot eyes) - I will not leave that person who is responsible for my Anika's vulnerable state.....I will kill him/her with my own hands......
Shivaay remembers how he saw footprint and dust on Anika's hand while doing first aid.....He can easily say that someone stepped on her hand.....
Saying this he took her injured hand and kissed her there and next on forehead..........
Gauri enters there with a laptop in her hand....
Gauri - badebhayya........
Shivaay gets up seeing her....But seeing Anika laying on bed unconscious....Gauri keeps the laptop aside and goes to Anika...
Gauri (worried) - bade bhayya ka hua hai bhojayi ko??
Shivaay (stammers as he doesn't want to say anything to Gauri) - ahh....N.. Nthng Gauri....She is a little bit tired that's it...She will be fine.........
Gauri (understands Shivaay's hesitation) - ok badebhayya....
Shivaay - waise tum yaha??
Gauri - Ha woh.... Badebhayya I need to show U something...
Saying this she opens the laptop...
Gauri (continues) - badebhayya....Anika bhojayi is not at fault....She is innocent...Someone else helped Ranveer to come inside....
Saying this she shows the video.....
Shivaay immediately identifies the hand but keeps quiet.....As he had to confirm... Because he couldn't believe that his mother could do such thing...(yes he identified it as Pinky's hand)
Shivaay sits down and gets broken as he remembered how he had hurt anika....
Gauri keeps her hand on his shoulder and Supports Shivaay....
Shivaay - I can't see her in tears but I always end up making her cry...
I can't see her hurt but I always end up hurting her.....
I wanted to trust her to that extent where no one can think of trusting anyone but I end up distrusting her....
Y.....Y did I do this to her....She doesn't deserve this Gauri....She deserves love and trust which I.....
Gauri - U do bhayya....U definitely trust her but yesterday U were shocked as ur sister married without ur consent and that too all that drama....It's natural that U reacted that way....Please don't blame urself....U love Anika bhojayi so much....I can see that in ur eyes.....And U can never hurt her....U r not the reason for her....Bhayya.....U r not....Please don't blame urself...
After a lot of saying.... Shivaay stopped blaming himself but still he is in guilt....But right now he has to find the real culprit and expose him/her even if it's his own mother......