part - 33

@Shivaay's room

Shivaay wakes up, completes his morning chores and starts working sipping his all time favourite espresso
Anika wakes up after a while but doesn't find shivaay beside her, she looks around the whole room but doesn't find him anywhere so she gets up from the bed and goes towards the pool side, there she sees him working on his laptop sipping his 'sairo banu' shivaay feels her presence and wishes her without lifting his head....
Shivaay (typing something in his laptop) - Good morning sleepy head...
Anika(furrows her eyebrows in confusion) - shivaay how will u do this ??
Now it's shivaay's turn to get confused
Shivaay (lifting his head to see her) - do what ??
Anika - how do u always know that it's me who has come ??
Shivaay (smirks) - I have my own ways....
Anika - shivaay....y can't u answer me straight ??
Shivaay closes his laptop and comes near her...Anika gets nervous but manages to stand still...
Shivaay - okay... I will answer u straight.....but not now.. 
Anika(pouts) - then when ??
Shivaay moves dangerously close to her and whispers in her ear"don't pout Anika, u don't know the things u r doing to me with that small act of urs....
Anika's eyes widen hearing his words....
Shivaay smirks and moves back to his place and opens his laptop....from the corner of his eyes, he observes anika's facial expression and his smirk grows wider seeing her blushing....he gets happy as he is the reason behind her blush....
Anika(stammers) - ah...um... I will go and freshen up....
Saying this she ran away making shivaay laugh at her antics....
Anika comes out after taking a fresh bath and wears her clothes which she had left there when she was thrown out of the mansion 6 months back....
Just then someone knocks the door....
Anika goes and opens the door whereas shivaay too comes there to see who it is....
Anika - chote....what r u doing here that too this early ??and what's that ??(pointing the small bag in his hand)
Sanskar - I thought Mr.Oberoi must have informed u... didn't he ??
Anika - what r u talking about ??
Shivaay interrupts them....
Shivaay - ahhh Anika.... I forgot to tell u...Mr.Maheshwari and Laksh stayed here for the night...u were sleeping, so I didn't tell u....and when u woke up...we...
Anika starts blushing as she remembers their previous night but soon composes herself....
Anika - um..it's ok shivaay (turns to Sanskar)chote what's that packet in Ur hand ??
Sanskar - oh this.... I brought u a dress from home as I thought that u don't have any here....but I was wrong....
Anika - no...chote... actually I didn't have enough time to pack my things back then so....
Sanskar - I didn't ask for an explanation Di.... I knew that Mr.Oberoi didn't even let u take Ur things as then he was too eager in throwing u out....
Anika(teary eyed) - Sanskar.....
Shivaay stood there silently as he doesn't have anything to say....he is not a person who tolerates something against him even though he was wrong but whenever someone taunts him about what he did to Anika, he always kept silent because he thought he deserved it.....
Shivaay comes to Anika and holds her cheeks....
Shivaay - please don't cry.....I am sorry....
Sanskar felt bad to see Anika crying. He didn't actually want to hurt anika, that was meant for shivaay...he wanted to taunt shivaay for throwing his sister out, for insulting her, for hurting her but he didn't intend to make his sister cry in that process.
Sanskar - di....
Listening to him, shivaay moved away from anika....
Anika(interrupts him) - if u r gonna say something against shivaay then better shut ur mouth chote....
Anika said with seriousness in her voice....that really hurt him.... she realized that she had hurt him and is about to say something....but laksh comes there....
Laksh - bhai....u came to bring di and u urself got stuck here....anyways di let's go...
Anika - where ??
Laksh - bhai....didn't u say anything ??
Sanskar - no lucky...she didn't let me say anything....u tell her and come down fast....she must be waiting....
Saying this he goes down...
Laksh finds his behaviour strange but ignores it...
"What is it laksh" shivaay asks instead of anika
Laksh - jiju...actually bhai wanted to surprise di....(turns to anika)di there is someone who wants to meet u....whom u wanted to meet so badly....
Anika's eyes became wet instantly listening to laksh....
Anika(fumbles) - m...a..ma.. aayi hai ??(ma came here ??)
It was meant to be a question but came out as a statement....
She is about to lose her balance but shivaay holds her....
Anika - I am afraid....
Shivaay smiles at her...
Shivaay - anika..she is ur mother... who loves u a lot...whom u missed a lot, she is the one for whom u craved for, all these years....now she is here... go and hug her....
As soon as those words left shivaay's mouth, anika ran towards the living room followed by shivaay and laksh, she saw a lady facing her back towards her and beside her sat sanskar holding her hands....
As she stepped closer she heard their conversation...
That lady - sanskar.... y did u blind fold me ?? Y did u ask me to come here urgently....u know right ?? I am afraid of flights but still took one as u told it's emergency.... what is it beta ?? Answer me....
Sanskar - ma relax....there is a surprise for u....
The lady is none other than Annapurna Maheshwari, Sanskar, laksh, anika and chutki's mother as well as pinky's sister-in-law
Annapurna - sanskar....u forced me to come here just for a surprise....r u insane ??
Sanskar - ma calm down...
Annapurna(raising her voice) - calm down ?? I had to convince ur father to accompany me which is really a hard task and now u r saying that all this is for a simple surprise....hu...first remove this blind fold sanskar.... I cannot see anything...where am I ?? Laksh brought me here directly from the airport...when asked by ur father about where were we going, he simply said that he will drop me back to him after a while....what's going on ??
Sanskar - ma...y did u bring that man with u.....if...
Sanskar's words are interrupted by anika's sob....
Anika cries hearing her ma's talk...she slowly moved towards them...
Pinky came there with jhanvi and dadi beside her....she is crying too but sanskar signals her not to cry and be silent....
Sanskar moves to anika and makes her stand infront of Annapurna...
Annapurna - sanskar.... is someone crying ?? Where r we beta ?? Where is laksh ??
Laksh - ma I am here only....ma we wanted u to meet someone...
Annapurna - who is it laksh ??
Laksh comes and opens her blindfold
She takes sometime to adjust to the brightness and after a few seconds, she notices anika infront of her that too crying...
Annapurna being sweet and caring woman she is, hugs anika and consoles her...
Annapurna - beta....y r u crying ?? What happened to u ?? Who r u ??
Anika hugs her and cries hard....Annapurna is confused but soon that confusion turns into shock when anika calls her "ma"
Annapurna's eyes get watery....she immediately breaks the hug and stares at anika for a while before stumbling back....
Sanskar, shivaay, laksh, omru and mahi rushes to her.... Sanskar catches her....
Sanskar - ma r u fine ??
Annapurna nods
Laksh - ma, she is our anu Di...she is Ur Anu ma...Ur elder daughter anu...
Annapurna hugs Anika and cries hard again who stood there analysing the whole situation....
Annapurna(sobs) - Anu...Anu...my Anu....where did u go beta....
Anika too hugs her and cries but soon and composes herself....and breaks the hug....
Anika - ma...please stop crying.... I got my ma back after so many years, I want to celebrate this occasion... let's not cry please....okay...
Annapurna - okay....
"U became so big Anu....u r same like Ur father, by the way where is chutki ??"
Said Annapurna after observing Anika for a few minutes....
Hearing about their father, both Sanskar and laksh got angry whereas Anika got sad thinking about chutki
Anika - ma... I don't know where chutki is...
Annapurna - how is this possible ?? U both got kidnapped at a time....she must be with u na ??
Sanskar - ma actually someone adopted chutki from the orphanage...
Annapurna - orphanage ??
Laksh - ha ma we will explain u everything but first u sit down...
Annapurna - okay but where r we ?? And who r these people....
Then she noticed the surroundings which are familiar to her....she got an idea but that got confirmed when she saw pinky....
pinky comes there along with dadi and jhanvi....
Shivaay sent away Gauri with Bhavya as he doesn't want gauri to miss the excitement of meeting her mother...he and om wanted Gauri to know about Mrs.Annapurna Maheshwari as her mother, not as anika's mother....but they cannot reveal the truth that day as they still didn't receive the DNA reports and also shivaay planned that as a gift to Anika that too on her birthday as well as their marriage anniversary....
Annapurna's eyes showed love and longing as soon as her eyes fell on pinky but they are soon replaced by anger and hatred....
Pinky is badly hurt to see hatred in her sister-in-law's eyes whom she treats as her mother.....
Pinky - Bhabhi....
Annapurna - don't u dare call me that pinky....
Laksh - ma....calm down.... don't hate bua...
Annapurna - bua ?? Stop calling her that laksh....she doesn't deserve it...u know y I hate her ?? Because she is the reason behind my daughters getting kidnapped....
Anika - no ma... I don't think so....I don't think pinky ma can do something like that.... I think there is more to it....
Shivaay felt proud of his wife, she did not fear to say her opinion infront of her mother whom she just met...she did know that supporting his(shivaay's) mother would anger her(anika's) mother which she(Anika) doesn't want but still she did what is right not what is good for herself...
Annapurna (shocked) - pinky ma ?? Y the hell r u calling her ma ?? She doesn't even deserve to be called as Ur bua....
Anika is about to answer but Sanskar stops her...
Annapurna - I don't want to stay here anymore....Anu, Sanskar, laksh come let's go....(to dadi) chalte hai maaji(we will leave now mother)
Dadi - Annapurna....u don't know anything about the happenings...(annapurna furrowed her brows with confusion) I am not talking about the thing which happened 20 years ago but the things that took place in the past one year.... I know that many relations had broken then, but many relations has joined now about which u don't have any idea....so I suggest u to listen to everything and then take a decision....
Annapurna - I don't know about what u r talking maaji, but I don't want to listen anything right now.... I got my daughter after so many years, I wanted to spend some happy time with her rather than listening to some fake stories made up by that daughter-in-law of urs... I am sorry for disobeying u maaji.... I respect u a lot but I cannot do what u r asking me.....
Dadi comes to Annapurna and cups her face....
Dadi - Annapurna....did u remember what u told me during pinky's bidaai ??
Annapurna looks at dadi with tears in her eyes....
Dadi(continues) - Anika puttar, Ur ma is very selfless, very loving and caring....u r just like Ur ma....u know, Ur ma and papa raised pinky as their own daughter as Ur grandparents expired after a few months of Ur parent's marriage....Ur ma refused to have children untill they fulfill pinky's responsibilities....pinky was very stubborn, she never listened to anyone except ur mother....no one can make her do the things she doesn't want to do except annapurna... because pinky loved her like her own mother,(looks at annapurna) she still does beta....
Annapurna - maaji...please....
Dadi - I am not done Annapurna....u remember ur words....what u said at pinky's kanyadhan, tumne kaha tha ki pinky tumhari nanad nahi, tumhari beti hai(u told that pinky is not ur sister-in-law but ur daughter)and u cannot tolerate anyone ill treating her....u literally warned shakti to take care of her otherwise u won't spare him....bechara kitna dar gaya tha(poor boy, he got afraid)
Jhanvi - aur zid pakadke baita tha ki woh pag Pere ki rasam keliye tumhare ghar nahi jaayega(and he was so stubborn that he would not go to ur house for pag phere ritual)mummy ji u remember, tej and I had to literally drag him to the car....
Everyone laughs hard including annapurna....
After sometime the laughter subsided
Dadi - puttar....u said that pinky is ur daughter, what will u do if ur own daughter is in her place, assume that anika is responsible for chutki's kidnap, will u disown her without even listening to her explanation ??
Annapurna -  at that time, I was not in a situation to listen to anyone's explanations maaji, and pinky did not speak a word, even durga prasad ji did not tell me anything, he just said that our daughters are kidnapped and he will search them by himself, I didn't understand y he refused to involve police, but I believed in him, I waited for hours, days, months and years, but my daughters never came back to me....
Dadi - I understand Ur pain puttar, pinky too got the same pain, she had got separated from her son for about 30 years, look there(pointing mahi) that is mahi, shivaay's twin, he got kidnapped after a few  hours of his birth, we recently found him a few months ago that too because of Ur daughter anu....
Annapurna stared at shivaay and mahi....
"but pinky didn't tell me about that ?? Pinky y did u hide so much pain within u ??" Asked annapurna with so much softness that made pinky happy for a second.....She looked down ashamed of her act as she(pinky) thought about the real truth....
Pinky - there is more to it Bhabhi....
Anika - but that's not important..what is important is r u going to give pinky ma a chance to explain herself ??
Annapurna - but Anu....any explanation is not enough to justify her act, I have lost my daughters because of her.....
Shivaay decides to open his mouth after a lot of listening....this is the first time he is listening to a discussion without making much talking.... Usually He is present in a discussion only when he has the final say because he thinks that the other discussions are just a waste of time... He is not used to listening things, he always orders people around him except for his dadi....so this is all so new to him yet essential for him to listen....
Shivaay - Mrs.Maheshwari, just give mom a chance to explain herself, she told me that she is not ready to share this with anybody except u, Mr.Maheshwari(Durga Prasad) knows about the whole thing, and that is y he is supporting mom.....just give it a try....u won't regret it....
Annapurna moves towards Shivaay...
Annapurna cups his face with love and affection.....
Annapurna - shivaay.....right ??
Shivaay nodded
She first got confused seeing mahi and shivaay as who is shivaay among them but when she noticed those blue green eyes, she instantly recognized them, those are the eyes which requested her to give him more laddus, those are the cute little puppy eyes which she couldn't resist and immediately allowed her daughter to play with him.....
Annapurna - u were a little kid when I last saw u shiv....do u remember anu ??
Shivaay - no Mrs.Maheshwari, I mean the memories are very faint, yeah I remember playing with a little girl of may be 3 to 4 years old but I don't remember exactly....
Annapurna - yeah shiv....u loved playing with Anu....well, feelings are mutual...Anu too loved spending time with u...she used to call u billuji....u remember ??
Shivaay (loudly) - FHAT THE WUCK ??
All others except Sanskar, laksh Annapurna are laughing like hell..and Anika is more than embarrassed... And well shivaay's expression and his famous one line is enough to explain his reaction....
Annapurna (surprised) - y r u all laughing ?? And what happened to u both anu, shiv ??
Rudra - actually aunty....um...
Shivaay - rudra....shut up....
Rudra - but bhayya....aunty needs to know this.... don't worry aunty I will tell u....
Shivaay (coldly) - if u want Ur Lamborghini Aventador then shut the hell up rudra....
And rudra shut his immediately as he loved the car more than the joy he gets when he teases his eldest brother.
Om being the matured one chose a matured way to tease them....he made it look like he is actually saving them but he is trying to piss his Brother and Bhabhi more....
Om - well Y did Anika bha... I mean Anu used to call shivaay 'Billu ji' ??
Shivaay moves towards om to knock some sense into him but it's too late...
Om enjoyed knowing that he is pissed off....
Annapurna failed to notice the endearment om used for Anika to which all are thankful
Annapurna - well, Anu heard maaji(dadi) calling shiv 'Billu' and she started calling him that but pinky being pinky, told her that she(Anika) should call her husband with respect and from then on Anu added ji to that Billu....
Saying this Annapurna laughed followed by dadi and jhanvi....
Sanskar - husband ??
Annapurna(hesitates) - well....back then, we decided to get anu married to shiv, this was decided on the naming ceremony of Anika....(looking at Anika and shivaay) it's okay Anu, shiv, no need to get embarrassed, anyways that's not gonna happen as now neither those relationships are there nor the need to keep up the promise....
She said it to make them relax but instead they both got tensed....but before Annapurna realized their situation, mahi changed the subject saving both....
Mahi - well how did u recognize shivaay between us ??
Mahi pointed at shivaay who is sitting opposite to Anika...
Annapurna - it could have been really tough to identify shivaay if not for his eyes.... I used to adore his eyes a lot....
Well I missed Ur childhood mahi and I am sure by seeing u, I can imagine that u must be naughtier than shiv...
Mahi - that I am....
All laughs at him.....
Laksh - ma...so r u ready to listen to bua ??
Anika and shivaay are looking at Annapurna for her decision....they really want to get things cleared between their parents as they don't want to hurt them with their relationship....they wanted everyone to be happy....
Anika - please ma.... do this for me....
Shivaay - Mrs.Maheshwari....as I said give it a try.... I promise u won't regret it.....
Sanskar - did bua tell u the truth Mr.Oberoi ??
Shivaay - no but I am sure that mom is not completely responsible for the things that took place 20 years ago....
Sanskar - u can't say so ...
Shivaay - I am not saying it, I know it...
"I can't say no to both of u"
Said Annapurna looking at both Anika and shivaay ending the little argument that took place between her son(Sanskar) and shivaay....
Shivaay being reserved and an introvert kept calm but Anika is Anika....she literally jumped on Annapurna and hugged her tightly showing how happy she is....
Annapurna is confused about the whole thing as how did anika know the Oberoi family but Sanskar assured her that he will tell her everything once they reach home....
Annapurna (coldly) - so Mrs.Pinky Oberoi....u have 10 minutes to explain urself....
Pinky is hurt but shivaay goes near her and kneels down infront of her and gives her confidence....omru and mahi joins him....
Shivaay - mom... don't worry... everything will be okay.... I trust u..
Pinky (shocked) - do u ?? Shivaay...even after what all I did to u and ani...
Mahi - shh....ma....this is not the right time to talk about that...
Om - ha choti ma....we trust u...go and get back Ur Bhabhi(sister-in-law)
Rudra - choti ma....if u need any help then ask me.... as u cannot expect any help from these three(pointing shivomhi) as they are not as smart as me....
Om(full of sarcasm) - yeah rudra is really smart...s.m.r.t right rudra ??
Rudra - O...stop getting jealous of me....
Om - hahaha...very funny rudra....
Rudra is about to say something but pinky cuts him off...
Pinky - I really need Ur help rudra...
Rudra smiles victoriously at om...
Pinky(continues) - please shut Ur mouth, do this one help.for me, I will be thankful to u......
As soon as those words left pinky's mouth, rudra's smile faded....
Shivaay, om and mahi smirked at rudra teasing him more.....
Shivaay - mom...take Mrs.Maheshwari to dadi's library, that's in this floor, and u both will be comfortable there....
Annapurna - well.... I will go with her shiv...but on one condition....
Shivaay - and what's that Mrs.Maheshwari ??
Annapurna (smiles slightly) - stop calling me Mrs.Maheshwari shiv... That's really awkward...call me Mami...
Shivaay - well I thought u won't like it as u don't want to keep any relation with mom....
Annapurna - that's not true....some realtions won't break even if we wanted to break them shiv and this is one of them....u mother was/is/ and will be my nanand(sister-in-law) though I want it or not....
Saying this Annapurna starts walking followed by pinky, soon pinky leads the way....
After they left, shivaay went to Anika and assured her that everything will be fine....and she smiled at him...just then om comes there along with mahi and rudra....
Om - shivaay ?? What's going on ??
Shivaay pretended not to understand his words....
Shivaay - u know what's going on om... don't u ??
Om - shivaay don't pretend....u very well know about what am I talking.... Y did u ask choti ma to take Mrs.Maheshwari to dadi's library....
Shivaay - what's there in this om ?? I sent them there as it's a very peaceful place for conversation and it also consists of many devotional books, I thought Mrs.Maheshwari will like them and may be she can pick some if she wanted to....
Mahi - shivaay....stop giving lame excuses and tell us the truth...
Just then khanna comes and handovers him a cover which has dr.bathra's lab logo...
Anika(panics) - shivaay ?? What r these, they look like some reports...r they urs ?? R u fine ??
Shivaay (holding her hands and pulling her to him) - Anika....stop worrying so much....these are not mine....and yeah I am perfectly fine...
Saying this shivaay shoves them in the inside pocket of his suit....glaring at khanna for giving those infront of Anika....
Shivaay - all ready khanna ??
Khanna - yes sir...
Shivaay - ok then... I am coming....
Khanna nods and goes away....
Mahi - shivaay....mind telling us what's going on ??
Sanskar and laksh joins them....
Shivaay - um....it's nothing u guys are unnecessarily worrying.... I have some work...so see u later....
Anika - shivaay... atleast have breakfast....
Shivaay - don't worry.... I'll have it...u please take care, have ur breakfast and take Ur medicines.....
Saying this shivaay rushes towards his room upstairs....
Anika - om...do u have any idea about his behaviour ??
Om - no Bhabhi....but I can find out, u don't stress urself, go and have breakfast....Sanskar, laksh...please come and have breakfast....(to jhanvi) mom, dadi....please...(signals jhanvi to take them)
Sanskar and laksh nods and moves towards the dining table...
Jhanvi too nods at om and goes to the dining table along with dadi...
Just then om and mahi receives a message, they both look at each other and then at rudra....
Mahi - rudra....u go and join them...it won't be nice if we leave them alone...
Rudra - but mahi bhayya...they are not alone...mom, dadi and Bhabhi are there with them na....
Om - ha rudra....but there is no one who could give company to them... They will feel so out of place....they can't keep talking to mom and dadi right....
Rudra goes after a lot of pestering from his both brothers.....