part 14

As soon as Anika left
Mahi - dadi I will go to bhabhi and see whether she is ok or not.... (Looking angrily at Shivaay)
Shivaay is feeling very guilty and hurt for hurting anika..... and that too he hurted her in the worst possible way as he knew how much she will get hurt when someone calls her an orphan....
Om - no Mahi....bhabhi doesn't feel good if u go....she refused me too.....I think we should leave her alone....
Dadi - par puttar...she is very hurt...(to Shivaay) Billu I know u don't like her but u shouldn't have talked like this.... Did I teach u only this ??
Shivaay - dadi....I...
Shakti(angrily) - nahi Shivaay....u r wrong and u don't have any right to say anything to Anika......
Pinky (angry) - omm y r u all supporting that girl and scolding my son ha....waise bhi he told the truth only....
Shivaay - no mom...dadi and dad r right....I shouldn't have talked to Anika like this....I ...I will apologise to her....
Pinky - Shivaay...u will apologise to that Aneeka...no I won't allow U...she is such a cheap...
Shivomru (shout at a time) - mom/ choti ma....
Jhanvi - pinky if u can't talk good then please shut Ur mouth....
Pinky(crying) - Shivaay did u forget what all she did with u ha ??
Mahi - he didn't forget anything....that is Y he keeps on insulting Anika bhabhi....I mean Anika everytime.....
Shivaay - Mahi...... I know I did wrong now but whatever she did three months back is wrong too...(Shivaay deliberately said this so that one of them spills the truth)she cheated me..... how can she do that to me ??
Mahi(angry) - usne ye sab kuch tere liye Kiya tha.....(she did it for u)
Omru hold his hands...and Shivaay sees this.....
Shivaay (shocked) - what ?? For me ??
Mahi is about to cook up some story but Shivaay interrupted him.....
Shivaay - if u want to say the truth then say it otherwise don't say anything..... I know that u all are hiding something from me.... and whatever Anika did 3 months back had a very big reason behind it....
Omruhi,jhanvi,pinky and dadi are shocked while Tej and shakthi are puzzled.....
Shivaay (seeing their faces) - don't get shocked.....
Om is the first one to recover from the shock....
Om(angry) - if u know that whatever she did has a reason behind it then Y did u hurt her ?? Answer me Shivaay.....
Shivaay - I didn't do it intentionally om... my anger overpowered me. I remembered what all she did to separate me from U all and I said those words in anger....and whatever may be the truth is....she must not have done that...she had hurt u om..... and u r supporting her....
Om - Shivaay we both know that whatever happened that day and whatever bhabhi told about my birth truth is a lie right ??
Shivaay (fumbles) - ha...of..ofcourse....
But she shouldn't have insulted u like that and .....
Mahi - stop it Shivaay.....even after knowing that there is a reason behind her behaviour u r saying this...ha ??
Shivaay - ha Mahi.... Because she should have trusted our relation...and I wanted to know the entire truth..... and Y did she tried to separate me from mom....she tried to defame mom...our mom....
Mahi - sorry Shivaay...this woman is not my mother...I can't accept her as my mother...
This shocked everyone including pinky and omru....
Shivaay is too shocked to answer...
Mahi - Rudra can u show me my room ??
Rudra - sure bhayya....
Saying this rudra and Mahi went inside.
Om - I have a small work I am going out...
Saying this om too leaves the hall..
Tej signals Jhanvi and smiles...Jhanvi too smiles.....
Tej - Shivaay I need to say something.....
Shivaay (in a low tone) - ji badepapa
(Shivaay is sad about what he said to Anika)
Tej - Shivaay whatever that is shown in the video is not true....om is not illegitimate...om is mine and Jhanvi's son....
Shivaay is shocked beyond limit...
Shivaay - badepapa but that video which consists of daima's statement...
Tej - that video is fake and om is not illegitimate
Shivaay - but badepapa...... that video is not fake Because daima said it to me directly....
Dadi - Billu....it's not necessary that whatever daima said is true....may be she could have misunderstood something....
Shivaay (in mind) - if that's not the truth then Y did badepapa and badima stayed quiet when all were accusing om....no something  big happened which I don't know...I will find out the truth.....
Dadi seeing Shivaay lost....
Dadi - Billu what r u thinking ??
Shivaay - nothing dadi I was just thinking that how can these things be misunderstood....I am really confused....
Shakti - leave it Shivaay....u go and take rest.....
Shivaay - no I have a small work...
Saying this he too goes out...
Shakti - what is all this pinky ??
(Guys I don't wanna drag the story so I am saying in short, shakti doesn't think that Shivaay and Mahi are illegitimate.... according to Shakti Shivaay and Mahi are born to pinky which is actually true.... Pinky wanted Kamini out of Shakthi's life and Kamini demanded one of the kid in return and pinky agreed..... Shakti agreed because pinky blackmailed him that she will suicide....
This is the story according to Shakti but Kamini replaced pinky's twins with dead babies...and kamini came with two babies and she made pinky believe that these are Shakti's kids and gave one to pinky...that is Shivaay.... This truth is known only to Kamini and daima heard Kamini and Pinky's conversation and thought that Shivaay is illegitimate)
Pinky - omm y r u asking me this ?? How should I know ??
Shakti - I am not saying anything because I don't know anything but if I get to know that u r behind this then I am not gonna forgive u... already I am very upset with u about what u did during Shivaay's and mahi's birth....
Saying this shakthi too went away....
Tej and jhanvi too went to their room.
Dadi - pinky... atleast now understand.... And pray to God that Shakti doesn't get to know everything because if he got to know that u separated Anika and Shivaay then he will never forgive u.
Saying this dadi too went away....
Bhavya and Gauri comes to pinky...
Bhavya - blackmailing is a crime pinky aunty....but I kept quiet just because of Shivaay bhayya......
Gauri - and ha chotimaaji very soon.... bhojayi will be in this house as a dil and I wanted u to see it...
Saying this Bhavya and Gauri leave...
Pinky fumes in anger...