part - 25

@oberoi offices

Shivaay went to his office on chopper as he wanted to reach his office as early as possible because 'hope' children's orphanage's authority are there in his office. He wanted to make them suffer as they tortured his Anika and made her life hell....he is so angry that he cannot hold his anger even for one more second....
He entered one of the conference rooms in his office where Khanna assembled all the committee members of orphanage....
All stood up seeing him entering....
All wish him but he doesn't respond....
One of the committee member speaks to Shivaay in a high voice....
(I will mention them as person one(p-1),person 2 (p-2) etc))
Person 1 - I know u r rich enough to buy thousands of orphanages but u can't buy the love and affection we give to the children with Ur money... Why do U want to buy our orphanage....I know u r planning to build some shopping complex....or...
He is cut by a phone breaking sound..
Yes it's Shivaay who threw the phone
which exactly broke at the person's feet....
Shivaay (shouts) - no one dares to speak at this voice to me....lower Ur voice before u speak....I was tolerating Ur non-sense just by seeing Ur age....
And ha what did u say ?? I can't buy love and affection u give to children ?? Is this what u have said... No?? (Showing him a video of how the children were beaten in that orphanage) R u talking about the same love and affection which Ur staff give to children ??
He is shocked to see that video....
Person 1(fumbles) - t.h.i.s is n.ot tr.u.e sir....I think this is a morphed video...
Shivaay (smirks) - really ?? Ok I have an another surprise for u....
Shivaay shows another video of confession from staff who confess that they beat and torture children and they also force them to work.....
Person 2 - we r sorry sir....please give us one chance.....we will rectify our mistakes....
Shivaay - never....u all played with many children's lives....because of u people....(teary eyed)my wife is still afraid of darkness....I would have killed u all with my bare hands but I don't want to go against the law....Khanna...
Khanna - ji sir..
Shivaay - call the police...

All the committee members pleads him but he doesn't show any mercy....
Police arrives and arrests them all...

Inspector - Mr.oberoi....as u wanted we arrested all the staff of hope children's orphanage but one lady is missing....
Shivaay (shocks) - what ?? Who is she ??
Inspector - as per the staff's words... She is working in that orphanage for about 30 years....
Khanna - sir....she is the only one who used to torture Anika mam....
Shivaay (shocked) - what ?? R u sure khanna ??
Khanna - yes sir.... because there are no other Female staff then except her...
Shivaay (disappointed and angry) - shit..... inspector I don't know what will u do....I just want her to be arrested within next 24 hrs... I can find her and punish her myself but I don't want to take law in my hands that's y I am asking u.....make sure she is caught and punished severely.... Otherwise u know me.....

Inspector nods and leaves getting afraid of Shivaay's anger....
As soon as they left Shivaay smirks and turns to Khanna....
Khanna(hiding his smile) - sir...u r a superb actor.....
Shivaay gives a stern look to Khanna which makes him afraid....
Shivaay - khanna....where is she ??
Khanna - sir...at one of our factory godown....
Shivaay - make sure that she stays in dark...give her food,water but don't let light fall on her...she should stay in darkness....make her work.....if she doesn't....then slap her, punish her....do whatever U want....
Khanna(shocked) - r u sure sir ?? I mean she is an old....
Shivaay - toh ?? She doesn't have any right to spoil children's life... Because of her tortures 7 children are in mental asylum...and 3 children died due to fear and many are still fighting with their fears.....(remembering Anika)I really don't want to take law in my hands but I was fed up of our law system... Our law says that punishment should be always lesser than the crime...but I don't believe in that.....the people should be punished equally according to their crimes..and she is paying back for what she did in the past....so don't show any mercy towards her and ha don't let anyone know about this...
Khanna - yes sir.....I will show her the hell for torturing anika mam....
Shivaay(smiles) - u r so attached to Anika.... aren't u ??
Khanna(smiles) - yes sir...Anika mam is like my sister.....she is so good that all will think only good for her....
Saying this khanna leaves...
Shivaay smiles and he too leaves to Oberoi mansion
All have lunch together as Tej, shakthi and Shivaay too came home for lunch which is so unusual..... usually they leave to office in the mrng and return at night only.... sometimes the night may turn up into the next day also....