promo

Hiii...guys...I am a little bit busy so please adjust with this promo for now...

Pinky gets shocked to hear the words which she had heard just now
Pinky(shocked) - what did u just say shivaay ??  He is a maheshwari ??
Sanskar (pissed) - stop calling me a maheshwari mrs.oberoi...i hate that name....
Pinky ignoring his words starts sobbing and goes near Sanskar and touches his cheeks...
Pinky - u became so big Sanskar.... U were a little kid when I last saw u.....how r u beta ?? How are everyone ??how is bhayya ??
Sanskar and laksh are angry while shivaay, Anika and all other youngsters are confused and elders are looking with a shocked expression on their faces....
Sanskar (angry) - stop ur drama Mrs.oberoi...don't act as if u care for us....u r the most selfish woman I ever know....
Shivaay gets angry listening to Sanskar....though he is very much upset with his mother...he couldn't tolerate a word against his mother...
Shivaay (angry) - stop it Mr.Maheshwari u can't talk to my mother like that....
Sanskar (in the same tone) - first of all stop calling me Mr.Maheshwari mr.oberoi...and secondly I can talk to ur mother like this.... because I was the one who lost everything because of her....
Anika gets shocked with sanskar's words and also she gets upset with sanskar's tone..she doesn't like the way Sanskar is talking to shivaay and pinky but she do know her brother, he doesn't say anything just like that...
Anika - chote....u can't talk like this..... Lower ur tone...and tell me what happened ??
Sanskar looks angrily at pinky and says
Sanskar (to pinky) - I can't even tell the truth to my sister....this is all because of u mrs.oberoi... I hate u...
Pinky silently cries....
After a lot of time Shakti finally opens his mouth....
Shakti - pinky ?? Is Sanskar ur ne....
Pinky holds shakti's hands and nods in a no...
Pinky - Shakti ji....no....(looks at Sanskar with teary eyes) if he doesn't want to reveal our relation...then it's completely ok with me... because I deserve this.....
Shivaay is pissed of with everything...
He do have the idea of Sanskar and Pinky's relation as he got to know some information from khanna but he doesn't think that this will actually turn up in to the truth.....
Shivaay (impatiently) - what's the matter mrs.oberoi ?? Tell me...
Pinky looks at Sanskar but Sanskar turns his face....
Anika goes to Sanskar and asks him to tell the truth but he refuses to tell her...
Sanskar - Di...u wanted to know the reason y I don't want u to live with mr.oberoi right ?? Then listen.... (Pointing a finger towards pinky) this woman is the reason for that...I don't want u to stay under the same roof as hers....
All gets shocked hearing this....
Shivaay - dad....will u tell me what the hell is going on here ??
Mahi - yes....papa tell us....what's wrong ??
This is the first time Mahi called Shakti 'papa', he(Shakti) got happy and at the same time he is worried as what to do....
Finally Shakti decides to tell his children the truth....
Shakti - SANSKAR IS PINKY'S NEPHEW.....

phew.... finally one main truth got revealed....hope u like it...I will try to update the next part soon