At the bottom of the swimming pool.

Me and my family were going to go swimming today. We arrived at the pool my brother and sister jumped into the pool I slowly approached it looking in the water I saw how deep it was I stood there staring at the bottom of the pool. "Meg!! Don't even think about it!!" I rolled my eyes. I put one foot over the pool the water was about 10' 0" deep I smirked at my mom. She came up to me and yanked me from the pool making me fall to the ground. "Ow!! What the fuck was that for?!?!?!!!" I yelled at her. "What did you just say?!?!" My mom yelled kicking me. My brother and sister started taunting me. "Meg's in trouble Meg's in trouble." They sang in a taunting tone. I walked up to them and slapped them both on the head as hard as I could. "MEG!!!" My mom came and slapped my head. "QUIT SLAPPING THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!" I screamed. Luckly we were the only ones swimming. "STOP ABUSING YOUR SIBLINGS!!" She yelled. Stop abusing your siblings that's the word I was thinking of. "STOP ABUSING ME!!" I yelled tears now running down my cheeks. She pushed me in the pool I just let my body sink to the bottom. I let the water consume my body. I just screamed and cried having a mental breakdown.

I then just sat there I didn't want to go back up I the surrface

I then just sat there I didn't want to go back up I the surrface. I opened my eyes and saw him. who? The boy I had the biggest crush on growing up. "Tae?!?!" I thought.

"Where have you been all this time?" I thought to my self

"Where have you been all this time?" I thought to my self. "I thought you died in that car crash but here you are. Wait are you really here though or am I just hoping you'll come and save me again?" I started to cry. I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut I waited for my body to give up and let me die. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me out of the water. They emraced me in their arms. "Wake up pabo!! Please wake up sweetheart please." I couldn't open my eyes I was scared to I didn't want to be disappointed at what I was going to see. I eventually decided to open my eyes and I saw him I started to cry. "Are you really here? Are you really alive? Bu-" he cute me off. "I'm here I know I didn't contact you after I got in the accident I lost my memory." He stared at me. "It was 3 years ago!! I went deeper into depression than I ever have been." I started sobbing. "I'm so sorry meg!" He caressed my cheek. And...

Kissed me

Kissed me. I was frozen. "Please forgive me." He pulled away. I stared at him. That's when my walls started to build themselves back up again. I saw a small light at the end of my dark tunnel. I saw a ray of hope.....a ray......of happiness.

(Will Tae keep remembering meg or will he forget again? Why did Tae kiss meg? Keep reading to find out.)