Confessions

I was running after Kookie when I tripped. "DAMNIT!!!" I yelled after I fell and scraped my hands on the cement. Kookie stopped, turned around and just stared at me for a while. "What did I do for you to run away from me!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU CRYING!! PLEASE please forgive me......you know Tae was my first love but you and I have been friends for 10 years AND YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME?!?!" I started to cry. He walked up to me and stuck his hand out to help me up. I took it and he pulled me up so I was standing. "I'm not mad at you beautiful." He hugged me. "I'm mad at Tae for taking my first love.....but I can't change your mind and I can't turn back time so you can fall for me instead of Tae. I love you Meg I would never leave you.....your my everything....
your my reason for living and breathing. I wouldn't and couldn't trade you for anything. Even if you don't love me back I will forever love you." He hugged me tighter. "I-I love you too Kookie." I started crying. "Well who's it gonna be Meg?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere. I turned around and saw Tae who's face was sad. "Umm...." My eyes started to tear up. "Meg....don't feel pressured to choose go with your heart." Kookie smiled at me and nodded. I nodded back. "I need time to think about it ok?" I look at Kookie with his bunny smile.

"I know you'll make the right decision beautiful

"I know you'll make the right decision beautiful." He kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked at Tae. "I love you Meg I hope you remember that." I nodded. "Can one of you take me home?" I looked at Kookie. "Sorry beautiful I can't tonight." He frowned. I turned around to Tae. "How bout you?" I smiled at him. "Sure." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks Tae

"Thanks Tae." I kissed his cheek. We said our goodbyes and Tae drove me home. "Ok well I'll see ya later by-" I went to open the door when Tae grabbed my arm. I turned to him his eyes were dark. "Tae what's wrong?" He let go of my arm. "I want you to choose me." He had such a serious look on his face. "I know Tae." My eyes softened. "Is there anything I can do to make you choose me?" His eyes grew darker I started seeing lust. I looked over at my house and at the time it was almost midnight now, me and Tae hung out for a while he took me shopping at my favorite shops. I knew if I went into that house I was gonna get beat. "Meg?" Tae grabbed my wrist. "Hmm?" I looked down at his hand my sleeve was pulled up slightly. "What's that?!?!" He pulled my sleeve up the rest of the way. "I-it's nothing." I yanked my arm away. "Ok." His eyes kept growing darker with lust. He reached for my cheek he carressed it and pulled me closer. I could feel his breath on my lips. Suddenly his lips were smashed against mine. I kissed him back. He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck he licked my lips asking for entrance I opened my mouth and we played with each others tongues. Someone suddenly opened the car door and pulled me away from Tae. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I look at the person. "Mom?!?!" My eyes widened. "Why the hell are you playing tongue war with this boy?!?!" She was about to hit me. I closed my eyes and waited for the stinging pain but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Tae holding my moms wrist. "I think not! She'll be coming home with me! Now I see why Meg is hurting so much. SHE WAS SCREAMING FOR HELP AND HER OWN DAMN MOTHER COULDN'T SEE THAT!! That's fucked up!!" He grabbed my wrist and put me in the car. I started crying of happiness......

(Wow Meg is finally being taken away from the abuse. But, will it stop? What will her mom do? Who will Meg choose? Keep reading to find out.)