Tae's date

Tae's pov.
I was getting everything ready. Jungkook was not going to win Meg. I made sure I looked perfect and checked the time. I knocked on Meg's door. She opened it. "You re-" I eyed her up and down.

-iiiiignore the Gypsy necklace

-iiiiignore the Gypsy necklace.-

"You.....look.....hot!" My eyes grew wide. "Thanks." She smiled and blushed. "I....I...." I started speaking. "You..?" She smiled. "I'm ready to go how about you." I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah." She chuckled. I kept staring at her. I started walking closer to her as she backed up. She fell on her bed. I hovered over her. "Jungkook should never have taken your virginity it should've been me." I stared in her beautiful glistening eyes.

I started kissing her neck

I started kissing her neck. "Tae please.....no." she begged in a shaky voice. "Sweetheart I can't do that." I smirked. "If kook gets to have fun with you then so do I." I chuckled. "It would be my first time as well." I whispered in her ear. She blushed. I kissed her lips as she kissed back I licked her lips. The kiss became more and more passionate.

-once again you can prabably guess what happened-

I woke up and stared at Meg's sleeping face. "Today is the day you choose please.....please choose me." I whispered.

Time to decide.

Meg's pov.
Tae and Kookie were sitting on the couch. "Just go with your heart." Kookies words kept playing over and over in my head. "Yeah just go with my heart." I nodded and walked into the living room. "So? Who's it gonna be beautiful." Kookie asked staring at me with his glistening eyes. I looked at Tae who had a anxious look in his eyes. My heart started pounding. "Should I ask for more time." I thought to myself. "No I made a promise." I stared at them and argued with my brain. "Shit I don't know what to do......fuck this what do you think heart my brain is being a bastard at the moment. ~honestly you would do better with Tae and Jungkook is so close to you he said he'll do anything to make you happy even if it means having to let you go to another guy.~ That's true." I made my decision and was about to tell them. "Just know whoever you choose we both will always love you." Kookie smiled. "Ok I'm going to choose......."

To be continued