Tae's house

I started crying of happiness. "YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BABY FROM ME!!" My mom yelled at Tae. He walked to his car door got in and drove away my mom started to chase us but gave up and stopped. "T-thanks Tae." I was still crying a bit. "Why didn't you tell me!!" He seemed to be getting a little mad. "Tell you what?" My voice was trembling. "That you were getting abused, that you were self harming, that you were depressed, all that! Do you not trust me?!?!" He was slightly yelling. "I'm sorry." I whispered softly. "It's fine. But, your not going back there. And I'm calling the police to check out your home and escort us so you can get your stuff. Your moving in with me I have an extra room." He sounded so serious. "What about your parents?" I was worried I was still gonna get beat. "I live alone." He said suddenly. "That must be nice my mom never let me leave. I got caught looking at apartments and she through my laptop out the window." I looked at my lap. "You'll like my place." He smiled. "Ok." I smiled. After a 30 minute drive we arrived at this HUGE house.

"DAMN!" My eyes widened

"DAMN!" My eyes widened. "I knew you'd like it." He chuckled. We went inside. "So this is the living room, this is the kitchen." He showed me the first floor. We walked up the stairs to the second floor. "This is bathroom 1, this is bathroom 2, this is my bedroom, this is your bedroom. It has a bathroom right there." He showed me everything on the second floor. "Can I decorate my room how ever I want?" I smiled. "Depends. How do you want to decorate it?" He looked at me with a questioning look. "Well...I'll show you when we go and pick up my things from my mom's house." I smiled at him. "Ok well you know where my room is if you need anything." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Wait I don't have anything to sleep in." I grabbed his arm. "Just wear one of my shirts." He walked to the dresser and pulled out a T-shirt and handed it to me. "Ok." I grabbed the T-shirt. "Night sweetheart." He pecked my lips. "Night Tae." I said blushing. He walked out of the room I explored my new room. "Living with Tae huh? This can't be to bad. He's sweet, loving, happy, understanding." I started talking to my self. I took my bookbag off and set it on the ground by the door. I rumaged through my shit I had in my bag. "Damn I need to clean this out I have too much crap in this fucking thing." I pulled something out. I walked to the bathroom, shut the door and locked it. I heard my bedroom door open. "Meg?" He knocked on my bathroom door. I made a wincing sound without realizing it. "Meg!! Meg, open the door!! Meg, now!!" He started shaking the door nob. Everthing suddenly went blury. I looked at the door and everything went black. When I opened my eyes I was in my bed but I felt someone was holding my hand I looked to the right and saw Tae sleeping his face was so close to mine. I swept his banges out of his beautiful sleeping face. Then his eyes suddenly opened and I pulled my hand back.

"Tae, y-your awake!" I was startled by his eyes suddenly opening

"Tae, y-your awake!" I was startled by his eyes suddenly opening. "How are you feeling?" He sat up. I looked at my wrists that were now bandaged. "Ok, i-i guess. Tae i-i'm so s-sorry about what y-you saw." I started to cry. "It's ok sweetheart, now that you're living with me I'll help you and keep a close eye on you to make sure you won't do it again." He wiped away my tears. "How long was I asleep?" I sat up rubbing my eyes. "All night, you hungry?" He stood up. "Yeah I can eat....wait you can cook?" My eyes went wide. "Yeah, oh and don't forget we're going to your mother's house to get your stuff." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Come downstairs when your ready." Tae walked out I stared out the window thinking about wha'll happen and my mother's house....

(Hmm.....Meg moving in with Tae? Who will she pick Tae or Kookie? What will happen when they go to Meg's mom's house? Keep reading to find out.)