Is this gonna be a drama?!?!

Jungkook's pov.
I texted Meg and told her to meet me at da dog café.

Me:
Meet me at da dog café. I want to see you.

I went to da dog café and waited for Meg to show up. Luckily there were dogs to keep me company while I waited. Meg finally showed up. "Hey beautiful." I smiled and kissed her cheek. But I looked at her plump lips with her strawberry lipgloss shigning and sparkling in the light. I bit my lip but looked away. "What do you want to drink." I looked at the board. "Um I'll have a chocolate Carmel latte with a little bit of whipped cream." She smiled at me. "I'll have the same." I grabbed her hand, I looked at her lips again but looked away. My urge to just take her away with me was eating away at my soul. I wanted her. I wanted to marry her and start a family with her. I know she loves me more than Tae but can't realise it. We sat down in silence until Meg broke the silence. "Kookie....." She looked at me. "Hm?" I smiled at her. "Listen...um...I...I might be...p-pre-pregnant." She looked down a tear running down her face. My heart shattered at those words. "Might be?" I grabbed her hand. "I don't know for sure." She couldn't stop crying. "Who's is it?" My mind had a million thoughts running through my head. "Yours...." She looked at me. I could see the fear in her eyes. "Mine?" My eyes went wide. "Yes." She nodded. "Have you told Tae?" My heart started to race. "No I haven't and I started having pregnancy symptoms after me and your date." She stood up. "I haven't taken a test yet." She grabbed her purse. "Well I'll go home now." She started walking away. I grabbed her wrist. "You should take a test." I stood up. "I'll buy it and we'll go to my house." I held her hand. I walked her to a convenience store and bought the test. We went to my house and she took the test. After waiting for 10 minutes she checked. She started crying. I saw the fear in her eyes again. "So?" I walked up to her. "I-It's pos-positive." She dropped the test. "Maybe it's a false positive." I smiled. "Kookie! You can't have a false positive." She looked at me and had even more fear in her eyes. "Oh..." My heart dropped thinking at how scared she was. "What am I gonna say to Tae." She looked at the ground. "The truth." I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. "Hey Tae.....so.....Tae listen to me.....oh my fucking gosh Tae listen to me bastard.....YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT." We heard a knock on the door. Meg answered the door. "YOUR PREGNANT!!! WHO'S BABY IS IT!!!" Tae grabbed Meg's shoulders. "I don't know for sure but I believe it's...K-Kookies." She stared at the ground as tears ran down her face. Tae looked at me and had this 'I'm gonna rip your fucking face off' look on his face. "Kook!!" He walked up to me. "You....got....MY....girlfriend....PREGNANT?!?!" He put his fist up and was about to hit me. I was waiting for the impact of his fist against my cheek. When I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw Meg holding Tae's wrist. "Do you two really think fighting is the best thing for me at the moment." She was sobbing. "I'll go to the hospital to take a test there." Her eyes sparkled with sadness.

Meg's pov.
I knew the stress was going to be bad for the baby. The next morning Tae took me to the hospital to take a test. "Well you really are pregnant Meg." The doctor said as he came into the room. "Is it possible to get a DNA test to find out who's baby it is if I bring my friend in?" I smiled. "Yeah it's possible so there are to different boys that could be the father then?" He had this grossed out look on his face. "Yes is that a problem?!?!" I was a little pissed. "No no just bring in the other boy and we'll get the DNA test." He walked out. I texted Kookie and told him to come. About 20 minutes passed and Kookie came in. Another half hour later. "Ok so here are the results." He handed me the folder. I opened it. "I knew it." I showed Kookie. He smirked. "Looks like I get Meg after all." He looked at Tae. "So it IS Kook's baby?!?!" His face grew angry. "I'm not giving Meg to you Kook!" He slapped Kookie. "She's pregnant with my baby Tae it only makes sense!" He pushes him. Tae threw a punch and Kookie returned it. "Oh my fuck you two are gonna stress me out and that'll kill the baby!!" I stood up and slapped them both. "Let's go." I walked out of the room and walked to Kookie's car. "Actually I'm just gonna walk." I started walking home I looked at the street and put one foot on the assfault and then the other I took small steps it wasn't a busy street but I kept slowly walking into the street. I turned around and walked home. I got into my car and decided to go for a ride. I was driving and saw Kookie walking into the street right in front of me......

(Will Meg hit Kookie? What will this preganancy do to Meg and Tae? Will Meg and Kookie get together?)