Meg's mom's house

I went downstairs and saw Tae on the phone. He had the call on speaker. "911 what's your emergency?" I heard a lady on the other line. "Yes, hi, so my girlfriend's mother's house needs to be checked out and we will be needing an escort to her house so she can pick up her stuff to move out." I was shocked at what he called me. "Girlfriend?" I thought to my self. "Ok sir, and why will her mother's house need to be checked out?" The lady questioned. "When I was dropping her off yesterday night she was pulled out of my car by her mom and she was about to hit her I was able to stop her in time but that's when I realized bruises on my girlfriends legs and arms and is being abused." He kept making breakfast and talking to the oporater. "Ok sir what are the adresses so we can get an escort for you and your girlfriend and a police officer at her mother's house to be checked out." I smiled slightly. "My address is ******** and her mother's address is ********." He gave the addresses. "Ok sir we will have an escort over at noon." She said. "Ok thank you so much." He smiled. "Of course sir and we'll send an officer over to your girlfriends mother's house." She was typing on her computer I knew because I heard her typing. "Ok thank you." Tae said picking up his phone. "Your welcome sir have a great day." She stopped typing. "You too." Tae hung up the phone. He turned around and saw me standing at the door way. I turned around and looked around like I didn't hear anything. I heard him chuckle and hug my waist from behind. "You could come into the kitchen I don't care if you heard my call." He kissed my cheek, let go of my waist and walked into the kitchen. I blushed. "Breakfast is ready." He said setting the food out on the table. "Mmmm it smells delicious." I smiled I sat down and smiled more when I realized he had no meat. "You remembered." I laughed a little. "Of course! You never liked meat so I didn't cook any." He smiled and sat down. "My mom always forced me to eat it and I always ended up with a sick stomach." I looked at the spread. There was pancakes, eggs, fried potatoes, milk, and orange juice. "Oh and the milk is lactose free." He smiled. "Really?" I smiled wide. "Yeah I know you can't drink regular milk." He started eating. He knows me so well but so does Kookie I realized I still haven't made a decision on who to date. My smile faded. "You alright Meg?" Tae said frowning a bit. "Yeah....are you doing this so I'll choose you Tae?" I looked at him with sad eyes. "Of course not I'm doing this to protect you, I love you too much to see you hurting." He smiled slightly. "Ok." We finished eating I went upstairs got dressed and waited for Tae. "You ready?" He asked coming downstairs. "Yeah let's go." I opened the door for the police officer. "Hi I'll be escorting you to your mother's house we have a moving truck right there." He pointed at the truck. "Cool thank you so much." I said walking out the door and to the moving truck. Tae got into the drivers seat and drove to the house. "Here we are...are you ready?" He held my hand. "Yeah." I got out of the truck and waited for Tae to come around the truck. He came around and wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed and walked up to the front door. The police officers were in front of us one of them knocked. "Hello?" My mom opened the door. "Hello ma'am we're here to escort Meg and Tae to move her stuff out of the house and we have been told that we need to investigate the house as well." We walked into the house. My mom grabbed my arm. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. "No! you called the police when I told you not to!!" She smacked me. One of the police officers pulled her away and hand cuffed her so she couldn't touch me. "Ma'am you're not aloud to touch her as long as we are here." The officer sat her on the couch. I walked upstairs to my room. "This is how I want to decorate my room." I smiled at Tae who was admiring my room. "Did you decorate this yourself?" He stood in awe admiring every detail. "Yes, i-i know it's a bit dark....but....well....I'm emo and I like my room like this and I only wear certain colors....anywho should we start packing." I said grabbing a box....