Kidnapped

Tae's pov
Vicky told me Meg was at the café where me and Vicky met. I called my friends and told them to meet me at the tunnel. When they got there Jungkook was the first to start running. -dasi run run run. Haha sorry I had to.-

"You really fucked up now Tae!!" Jungkook was mad but worried

"You really fucked up now Tae!!" Jungkook was mad but worried. I knew that I fucked up this time. I was more worried about what was happening to Meg. We ran as fast as we could. "We're here!!" Hoseok yelled we all stopped running. I rushed into the café. "Meg!!!" I ran to the back room. "Meg....." Meg was sitting on a chair tied up with her eyes closed.

"Meg!!" I ran up to her and hugged her

"Meg!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. "Babygirl thank the heavens your alive." I untied her. "Who was the girl that captured me?" She woke up and was panicked. "My.....my ex girlfriend." I untied her ankels and then wrists. "I'm gonna carry you home." I picked her up bridal style. "Tae...." She looked at me I stopped walking. "Hm?" I smiled a little. "I love you but...." She looked at her hands and fiddled her thumbs. "But?" I was nervous. "Is she gonna break up with me?" I thought to my self. "But I love Kookie too." A tear ran down her face. "I know...." I kissed her forehead. She smiled. "But I chose you." She kissed me catching me off gaurd. "Do you wish you chose Jungkook?" I looked at her emptionless face. "I don't know I wish I could choose you both but my heart wanted you but my fucking brain wanted Kookie I was so damn confused so I went with what my heart told me 'choose Tae' so I did." She smiled. We arrived at our house I untied her waist. We walked in she sat on the couch. "Awwwhhhh I missed it here." She layed her head back. "Did daddy miss me?" She looked at me biting her lip.

"Oh Babygirl you have NO idea what you just got yourself into

"Oh Babygirl you have NO idea what you just got yourself into." I walked over to her and kissed her passionately. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her up to our room. "I missed you babygirl." I kissed her again. "I missed you too daddy." She smirked.

Next morning

Meg's pov.
I woke up and looked at Tae and smiled. I kissed his lips and sat up. I felt someone grab my wrist. "Where do you think your going babygirl." He looked at me.

"I was gonna take a shower wanna come with

"I was gonna take a shower wanna come with." I winked at him. He smirked and sat up. "Of course."

After shower

I texted Kookie.

Me:
Hey❤️

❤️Kookie🍪:
Hey beautiful. How you doing? Did you sleep well?

Me:
I slept ok. I only have 5 minutes to talk.

❤️Kookie🍪:
That's good. Why do you only have 5 minutes.

Me:
Tae is in the bathroom and he only takes about 5 minutes.

❤️Kookie🍪:
I want to see you again lets meet up at the café.

Me:
Ok.

❤️Kookie🍪:
Cool. I love you so much beautiful.

"I wish you were mine though Tae is way to over protective I'll win you back......"