Oh shit he found out!!

Meg's pov.
I woke up to the smell of scones. I walked out of my room with an oversize sweatshirt with slits in the back and pj booty shorts.

When I walked out I saw Tae walk out of his bedroom

When I walked out I saw Tae walk out of his bedroom. I looked at him with a WTF face. He gave me the same look. We walked downstairs he grabbed my hand and once again intertwined our fingers. I blushed. We walked into the kitchen and saw...... "Jungkook?!?!" I said surprised. "So I was right." He scoffed. "You moved in with Tae." he gritted his teeth. He turned to us. "So did you make your choice then." His face dropped. "W-what no no no it's not like th-" I was cut off by Tae. "Yes kooks she chose me." He smirked. "NO!! That's not true I'm here....because.....Tae.....found out about....my mom abusing me." A tear rolled down my face. "oh..." Jungkook came closer and saw our hands intertwined together. He grabbed our hands and pulled them apart. He held both of my hands and intertwined our fingers. "I told you to come to me." His eyes softened. "I know but Tae found out and took me here and is keeping me safe from my mom." I kissed his cheek. "Well your going to go out with me today." He smirked at Tae and kissed my lips gently. I blushed. I looked over at Tae as he gritted his teeth. "Well I'm gonna go change real fast." I let go of Jungkook's hands. I ran upstairs and closed my door waiting for the yelling to start.

Tae's pov.
"You did that on purpose!!" I yelled at him feeling the urge to kill him. "Yep!! I'm gonna win her over!!" He clenched his fists. "YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled. I forgot Meg ran up to her room I heard crying coming from her bedroom. I ran up to her bedroom as fast as I could and swung the door open. "Meg?!?!" I saw her laying on her bed curled in a ball sobbing.

"Meg?? Sweetheart??" I walked up to her

"Meg?? Sweetheart??" I walked up to her. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I rubbed her back. "You ok?" I layed down next to her. I hugged her waist. "Sweetheart please talk to me." She looked at the door. "Jungkook?!?!" She stared at Jungkook and he stared back at her. He walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her up and held her waist. "I need to know who's it gonna be?"  He looked at her with slight lust in his eyes. "It's killing me thinking your gonna choose Tae and not me." He hugged her waist tighter. "I can make you happy." He smiled at her. "So can I!! I'm not some heartless bitch who takes people for granted." I was getting frustrated. Meg looked at us. She looked panicked. "I-I don't know who to choose....." She had a tear rolling her cheek. We sat in silence when Meg suddenly broke the silence. "I have an idea." She unwrapped Jungkook's arms from her waist. "I'll go on a date with each of you and decide that way." She stood in front of us. "Let's see I'll do Kookie first then Tae." She smiled as she pointed at us. "Ok." Jungkook looked at me. "Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Cool." Meg smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Hehe." She laughed a little. I smiled. "Cute." I mumbled.

(Who's Meg gonna choose? How will the dates go? Will there be a fight? Will Meg make the right choice? Comment who you think Meg should end up with.)