Meg's mom's house continued...

I grabbed a box and started putting my CD's in it. Tae grabbed another box and opened my closet door. "Damn..." He looked at my clothes. "You must really like black I mean I see some red and purple here and there but they're dark." He said looking at my clothes. I looked down a tear ran down my face. "D-does that change your mind about me?" I sniffed a little. Tae walked out of my closet quickly when he heard me sniff. "Are you crying?!?!" He came up to me and touched my shoulder. "I'm fine I want out of this house so pack faster." I took his hand off my shoulder. He walked back to my closet and started packing again.

2 hours later

"Ah finally we're done." I walked downstairs with the last box. I looked at my mom. "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING MEG!! YOU HAVE TO STAY YOUR MY DAUGHTER!!" She yelled at me. She stood up from the couch I walked out the front door. I felt someone yank on my shirt choking me. "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY SHE'S FINE HERE!!" She was crying. I tried getting away I was getting light headed from the choking. She let go and I dropped the box. Luckily it was only my shoes so nothing broke. I fell to the ground holding my throat and coughing. "Sweetheart are you ok." I heard a familiar voice as they rubbed my back. I looked at the guy. "Yeah I'm ok I think." I smiled. "Let me see." He took my hands off my throat. "Oh damn I'm gonna kill her SHE HURT THE GIRL I LOVE!!" He stood up. He turned around and grabbed my waist I carried the box to the truck. Tae closed the door and I got in the passenger seat. "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!!" My mom came running at the truck. I screamed the doors suddenly locked and the truck started. I looked at the drivers seat and Tae started driving away. I was crying with my knees to my chest. "Don't worry love, she's not gonna hurt you ever again." He grabbed my hand and held it all the way home. "Not as long as i'm here." We arrived at home and Tae opened my door. We spent 30 minutes unpacking the truck. "Ok sir we will protect you and your girlfriend from any danger her mother May cause." The police officer said as the other one got into the moving truck and drove away. I sat on the couch. "Here, drink this it'll help the swelling in your throat to go down and sooth the pain." He handed me a cup of hot water and honey. "Thanks Tae." I smiled at him. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled. "I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed." I stood up and walked upstairs I unpacked my bedding and made my bed. "I'll help you unpack the rest tomorrow, sound good? " Tae stood in the doorway smiling. "Ok." I smiled, layed down and fell asleep......

(Finally the abuse stopped. But, did it really? What will happen with her mom? What is Kookie gonna do when he finds out that Meg moved in with Tae? Keep reading to find out.)