Hurt

Me and Tae went to the movies we were watching twilight breaking dawn part 1. I had my hand on the arm rest. About half an hour into the movie I felt Tae hold my hand intertwining our fingers. My face turned pink. My phone started vibrating. "Tae I need to answer my phone I'll be right back." I whispered and walked out of the theater and into the hall. "Hello?" I answered. "He beautiful where'd you go your not home." Of course it was Kookie. "I'm at the movies with Tae." I was worried how he was going to react. "Oh....." His tone changed. "I'll talk to you after ok?" I wanted to go back to the movie. "Ok please be careful while your with Tae." His tone was worried. "Ok I will." I confirmed. "Thanks. Bye beautiful." He sighed. "Bye kookie." I hung up and walked back into the theater. I walked up to the row me and Tae's seats were. But, I saw a heartbreaking sight. There was a girl all over him. I didn't care if yelling was gonna get me kicked out so...... "WHAT THE FUCK TAE!!" My voice was trembling. Tae pushed the girl off of him and stood up. "It's not what it looks like." He started to walk up to me. "REALLY?!?! CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE MY FIRST LOVE MY FIRST LOVE DOESN'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM." I'm now crying. The security gaurd came in. "I'M LEAVING SIR I UNDERSTAND I'm so sorry." I bowed at the security gaurd and walked out of the theater. "WAIT!!" Tae came running after me. "NO TAE!!" Tears kept streaming down my face. Tae grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "What!! What is it?!?!" I didn't stop crying. "Meg.....you were my first love." His voice was trembling now it sounded like he was gonna cry. "How do I know your not lying." I looked at the ground. "Do you want me to show you." He lifted my chin with his index finger. "I want to know what it was that I just saw in the theater." I looked him in his eyes I could tell he saw the pain in my eyes. "She came up to me and sat down she said 'looks like your girlfriend ditched you to talk on the phone' she grabbed my hand I yanked my hand away and said 'no she just stepped out for a sec' I tried standing up to move a few seats away when she grabbed my hand, pulled me down and started kissing me I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't budge." He looked serious. My eyes softened. "Fine then show me you REALLY DO love me." I said looking into his eyes. He suddenly trapped me inbetween his arms on the wall and started to kiss my neck. "Tae no we're in public." I tried pushing him away weakly. "I don't care." He said on my skin. He moved up to my lips and put his hands on my cheeks to deepen the kiss. I responded wrapping my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened letting his tongue explore my mouth. I opened my eyes and pulled away for a sec and saw a familiar figure watching us with tears going down his face. "Kookie?!?!" I was walking up to him. "Tae!!! You bastard!!" He clenched his fists. "You said you'd stay away from meg. If you were serious.....WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HER?!?!" He ran away crying. "Kookie!!" I yelled I turned around to Tae who looked guilty. I didn't know what to do I just froze. "What the hell!!!" I had tears running down my cheeks staining my face black. "Go after him." Tae turned me around and pecked my lips. "Really?" I asked with a questioning look. "Yes, I'll wait outside of the theater." He smiled. "Ok." I ran after Kookie....

(What's gonna happen? Will Meg catch up to Kookie? Will Meg be pissed off at Tae? Keep reading to find out.)