Why me

Meg's pov.
I decided to go for a drive. I was driving down the street and saw.....Kookie. He started walking into the street and stopped right in front of me. He looked at me.

I stopped just a few centimetres away from him

I stopped just a few centimetres away from him. I stared at him and he stared at me. I got out of the car and started to walk up to him I started sobbing. "Kookie why are yo-" Just then this fucking bastard came zooming down the road.

(Pretend the other 3 girls are Meg's friends passing by

(Pretend the other 3 girls are Meg's friends passing by.)

I just stared at the car coming at me and froze. "MEEEEGGGG!!!!!" Kookie yelled and came running at me. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!" The guy that hit me got out of his car and came running up to us. "YOU BASTARD!!" Kookie gave the guy a 'I'm gonna kill you!!' look. "Meg please open your eyes." He stroked my hair and hugged me rocking me back and forth. I stopped breathing. Kookie noticed and quickly lied me on the ground and started doing CPR. I started breathing but held my breath when Kookie went to do mouth to mouth I kissed him. He kissed me back. He broke the kiss and I smiled. My heart stopped right then. The ambulance arrived and put me on a stretcher. Kookie started crying.

"No

"No....please....Meg!!" Kookie yelled. "Sir are you her boyfriend?" A paramedic came up to Kookie. "Yes." He nodded still crying. "Ok will you come with us please." The paramedic walked Kookie to the ambulance. "Um sir so my girlfriend is pregnant do you think it did anything to the baby?" Kookie couldn't stop crying. "I don't know you'll have to wait till we get to the hospital." The paramedic nodded assuringly. "Ok." Kookie looked at me and held my hand.

At the hospital

"Well good news the baby is fine and we got Meg's heart started again." The doctor came out to me and Tae. "Which one of you are Meg's boyfriend." The doctor asked. "Me." They both said. They rolled their eyes. "He is." Kookie pointed at Tae. "Ok are you the father of the baby too?" The doctor asked. "No he is." Tae pointed at Kookie. The doctor had a 'the fuck?!?!' Look on his face. "Ok?" He scrunched his eyebrows. "It's a long story." Tae exclaimed. "Ok I understand." The doctor walked up to them. "I'm Dr. Sting." He smiled and stuck his hand out for Tae and Kookie to shake. "Hi I'm kook." Kookie shook his hand. "And I'm Tae." Tae smiled shaking the doctors hand. "Well I'm gonna make an exception usually we only let one at a time come back but I'll let you both come back at the same time, Meg is sleeping she has an IV to keep her hydrated and to get some blood back in her." The doctor walked the boys to my room. "Ok here she is." The doctor opened the door.

Kookie's pov.
We walked to Meg's room with the doctor. "Ok here she is." The doctor opened the door.

I looked at her as she layed there in the hospital bed

I looked at her as she layed there in the hospital bed. I started crying. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Meg." I walked in and Tae followed. "How you feeling babygirl?" Tae sat down next to her and held her hand. She shrugged. "Does it hurt?" Tae kissed her hand. "No not really." She shook her head slightly. She turned her head to me. "Hey beautiful." I smiled at her and moved a strand of hair out of her face. "Hey." She smiled weakly. "Kookie?" Her eyes suddenly went worried. "Hm?" I smiled. "Is our baby ok it didn't die when I got in that accident did it?" A tear ran down her cheek. "No it's fine, it's healthy." I smiled kissing her forehead. "Good." She smiled and sighed in relief.