Reunited

"Here let me get your number and I'll give you mine, that way if you call me everyday and night I won't forget you." He smiled his little box smile at me. My phone went off (play video at top.) I checked the message.

️❤️Kookie🍪:
Hey beautiful <3

Me:
Hey pabo <3

❤️Kookie🍪: (play video.)
Whatcha up too....your mom isn't abusing you anymore right?

Me:
Nothing.....and I want to say no but I can't :(. OH guess who I just found out is alive!!

️Kookie🍪: (play video.)
I'm sorry beautiful I wish I could take you away with me. Who?!?!

Me:
That's sweet Kookie. And Tae I thought he was dead but he just saved me from drowning my self in the pool.

️Kookie🍪: (play video.)
You found out.....︶︿︶......FUCK!! I told him to keep making you believe he was still dead but no that little shithead had to make you see he's alive......I'm gonna kill the idiot when he gets home. He's dead that shithead fucked up for the last time!

Me:
Wait.....what do you mean?!?! HAVE YOU REALLY BEEN KEEPING TAE AWAY FROM ME JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE ME TO YOURSELF YOU KNOW I LIKED HIM!!

I shut off my phone Tae was sitting in the hot tub with his head laid back. I smiled and walked over to him. "Yah! Pabo!" He turned his head. "Who're you....." Those words rang and ayed over and over in my head. "He....he doesn't remember me...." I thought to myself and started to cry. "Yah! Why're you crying? Please don't cry. I was just kidding I remember you Meg! Please......please stop crying." He got out and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry I didn't know you'd cry." He kissed the top of my head. "Pabo!" I whispered in his chest. He chuckled. "I know, sorry cutie." He smirked. "I love you meg." He whispered in my hair. "I'll never forget you even if you told me to." He kissed my head and smiled. I hugged him back.

(Wow why is Kookie so mad? Is Kookie trying to protect Meg? Damn I just realized that Bts are shoving their ways into the book. Lol. Anywho sorry for the short chapter.)