it just got worse

Meg's pov

I'm 12 now and I don't have to see my 'dad' anymore. Thank goodness. I just realized that I'm depressed. My mom can be a pain but she's the only parent I have. I've gotta protect my little brother and sister from the hell I went through. I sat in my room it was 11:00pm and for an hour now like everytime I'm alone I cried. My mascara and tears stained my face. I sat in the silence alone with my thoughts. Later the next day. "Meg your dad is on the phone do you want to talk to him?" my mom yelled up the stairs. My heart started racing in fear and I felt like screaming. "HE'S NOT MY DAMN DAD I HATE HIM THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M TALKING TO HIM!!!" I yelled almost screaming back to her I slammed my bedroom door shut.  I felt the tremble in my voice and the tears fall down my face. "Shit......" I thought to my self "I just done crying." I sat there talking to myself. "He thinks he can just say 'sorry' and thinks I'll forgive him!! What the hell is wrong with him?" I started laughing in anger. "He's the f****** devil!! I just want him to disappear. I can't stand this anymore." I packed my stuff and ran out the front door. My mom started following me. I stopped "Meg get in the car now." my mom said yelling at me. I got in the car she took me homr. "Stay here." she went inside and came back out with a bag. "What's that." I asked. She drove off and took me to this place called UNI. "What the hell am I doing here?!?!" I asked really pissed off. "I'm sorry but you need mental help you'll stay here for a week." she said with a disappointing tone. "The f*** did I do to deserve this hell." I began crying.