Jungkook's date

Jungkook's pov.
I was getting ready for mine and Meg's date. I checked the time and it was 4:30pm and our date was at 5. A half our later I went to pick Meg up. I walked up to the door and she opened it immediately. "Wow someone's eager." I said and pecked her lips. Tae was watching us. His eyes said he was pissed I just smirked. "Ooooookkkkaaaayyyy.....let's go before you two rip eachother apart." She pulled me out of the door and shut it behind her. "What are we gonna do tonight?" She smiled brightly. "Dinner then I'm taking you shopping beautiful." I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. I walked down the sidewalk. "We're not gonna drive?" She said confused. "Everything is close and I don't want to let go of your hand." I smiled at her. We arrived at the restraunt. After dinner I took her to her favorite shop. Hot Topic, I baught her whatever she wanted and of course she chose 7 pairs of cat ear headbands. But she makes them look so cute. "Thanks Kookie I had fun." She kissed my cheek. We walked home with our fingers intertwined. We got to Tae's house. "I love you so much beautiful." I kissed her. "Even if you don't choose me I'll always think your beautiful." I smiled at her. "You'll keep calling me beautiful too." She had hope in her eyes. "Of course beautiful." I chuckled. "Hey let's go to my house." I smiled at her. She blushed. "S-sure." She smiled. We arrived at my house. I took her up to my room. "Are your parents home?" She scrunched her eyebrows. "No I live alone my parents went to America." I sat on my bed and took off my shoes. Meg slipped off her shoes too. I walked behind her and closed my door and walked around her and walked up to her as she backed up she hit the door and I kissed her. I put my hands on her waist. She was pushed up against the door. I deepened the kiss.

Meg's pov.
Jungkook took me up to his room. I took off my shoes when I looked up Jungkook had closed the door and was walking around from behind me. He walked closer I backed up. I bumped into the door. He kissed me and put his hands on my waist. He deepened the kiss. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I responded he explored my mouth. I put my arms around his neck. My shirt lifted slightly his cold hands touched my skin. I gasped. "What's wrong?" He broke the kiss. "Nothing your hands are just cold." I smiled. He looked down and saw my shirt lifting slightly. He lifted it up a little more. "You cut your stomach too?" He had a tear rolling down his face. I looked down. He lifted my chin "I don't care your still beautiful." He started kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist he carried me to his bed and layed me down.
-You can probably guess what happend-
I woke up it was morning I looked around when I suddenly felt somone's arms around my waist. I looked at the boy laying next to me. Flash backs of what happened last night flashed through my mind. I lost my virginity to.....Jungkook? "Where do you think your going beautiful?" He kissed my chest. "I'm not going anywhere but Tae is gonna probably guess where I am." I looked at Jungkook. We heard his front door slam shut. "Fuck!!" I whispered. Someone swung Jungkook's bedroom door open. "Tae?!?!" I sighed. "See I told you he would know where I was." I covered my face. "Don't tell me you took Meg's virginity Kook!!" He was pissed. "What's it to you?!?!" Jungkook sat up. "She could still possibly choose you." He looked at me I have fallen back asleep. "It will hurt me if she does choose you but if that's what makes her happy then I'll let her go." He carresed my cheek.