IV- Our first day went a little like this

Piper at the muktimedia

Piper’s PointOfView (Suprising?)

Nico’s good at playing it softly.

Nico drove to school with Katheryn on her favorite car. A Red Hoodless Maserati. Jason took me with him on his Sky Blue Mustang. Percy has Annabeth (who looked a little uncomfortable with Percy’s new look) in his Green Spyder. Frank decided to go with Hazel on a Dark Blue Ford. Leo and Reyna got an Orange Ferrari. The Stolls has the same car as Leo’s except the fact that theirs is black and Leo’s is orange.

After a minute we were at school. Maybe we’re not late since there are still plenty of pupils outside. A skater boy gasped when he saw us park. Many more followed as Katheryn put her shades on and smiled.

“Miss,” he said to Katheryn, “You’re the Katheryn? Like, Katheryn Xalower?”

“Of course I am! I would be very grateful if you also lead us to the Principal’s Office. My friends and I will be here for 2 years.” Katheryn replied.

The jocks who looked at us turned to Katheryn. I was really puzzled.

When we walked down the hallway, Katheryn and the boy was talking. Katheryn didn’t even notice Nico holding her hand. The boys were giving Nico dirty looks that he promptly returned.

Girls squealed when they saw Percy.

Katheryn was crowded by paparazzi. Cameras flashed.

My thought? What the hell was happening?

We finally reached the office. Katheryn thanked the boy and signed his skateboard. You should see his face. The boy held his board to his chest, looked up and sighed, then he walked out.

“Fans. They do anything.” Katheryn muttered as she closed the door.

“WHAT HAPPENED THERE?” Leo asked.

“I’m a rock star, K? Remember that song the radio played? Sk8r boi? I sang that.” She answered.

“Nice song, dedicated to who?” Nico bugged. We all rolled our eyes.

“No, Nico. Just… no.” Frank said, clearly uncomfortable with his behavior.

We finally got our schedules and locker numbers. My locker was 265.

When we got to our lockers, we got our things and went.

Katheryn’s PointOfView

This is exactly why a rock star’s life is hard, especially in a school.

Everyone wanted autographs, secrets, answers, blah, blah, blah.

It’s irritating.

When I got to class, English, I took a seat next to Percy. The only one I know here. We both had our shades on. The class all gossiped and talked about us. So, naturally, Percy’s the bad boy and I’m the bad girl. As always. When some girls flirted with Percy, he just said that he has a girlfriend. They were disappointed except for one girl that caught my attention. She wore a blue dress and had dark brown curls, like Annie Bell (I always tease her with that name) and thick THICK make-up.

Paul Blofis, Percy’s stepdad, was the teacher. He moved from Goode to here to help us on our ADHD and dyslexia. Thank goodness.

He called us one by one to know if we’re present or absent.

Keiana Louise Afrey: Present

Kevin Lester Afrey: Present (A/N: They’re twins)

Chester Aubrey: Absent

Leah Julie Crest: Present

Janice Edwards: Present

Freddie Highmore: Present

Percy Alec Riker Jackson: Present

Sooo many girls were giggling at Percy’s name. Man.

Victoria Justice: Absent

Avril Lavigne: Present

Samantha Marcus: Absent

Bridgit Mandler : Present (A/N: It’s supposed to be “Mendler” but it needed to be alphabetical)

..So many other names including Alexandra Mase, the girl who kept on flirting with Percy and won’t just give up.

Katheryn Xalower: Present

I was the last to be called. After the bell rang, a period of Math with the Stolls. They pranked Alexandra Mase (my orders) with glue and feathers, uncaught. They made Math less boring by this:

Ba x n2a2= ?

Their answer: Banana? IDK! It’s too advanced!

Good Time. I high fived them the way out to snack break.

I took a seat next to Nico (they planned it) and ate.

We all had New York deli. A boy bought me a strawberry parfait. Yum.

Leo’s PointOfView

Katheryn got a strawberry parfait from someone who she doesn’t know. For free. I wish I’m that lucky.

At least I got Reyna.

We already planned on our seating.

Nico  Katheryn   Jason  Piper   Frank  Hazel

--------------------------------------------- Rachel

Travis  Connor   Percy  Annabeth    Leo Reyna

We ate snack with some flirting with Percy, Jason and me. Boys skirting around Katheryn, Annabeth and Piper. Mostly Katheryn.

Annabeth’s PointOfView

I was not expecting Katheryn to be a rock star.

Sure she has got a really great voice but, geez, this is too much.

“Hey, you alright? You zoned out.” Percy asked. He changed much on his appearance but he’s still as sweet as ever.

“Yeah, I’m alright. I just… never mind.”

“Okaay.” He finished eating his food.

The bell rang.

The day then went on quickly. That was our first day.