VI- A Supersized McShizzle Practice

Okay. So, I haven't updated in a while and I have my reasons. One, while I was about to finish, my tablet overheated and broke. I have graduation practices (that went to waste at the real thing because it became a riot) and Graduation. I had a bash-a-ton on Swifties on Facebook (no offense, it was for fun) and I went on an outing. Hope you enjoy this chappie.

PERCY'S PointOfView
Everything went out the back once we opened the garage door.

We changed into comfy clothes, nothing weird. We got the instrument we needed, nothing weird. Piper charmspeaked me to sing properly, kinda' weird. I sang, there it started. THE WEIRDNESS.

I was singing one of Leo's requests: Juliet. When I got to the middle of:        She know-oh-oh-she knows...
              She know-oh-oh-she knows-- someone... a girl started screaming.

Jason suggested that we open the garage doors. Everyone except Nico and I agreed. So, Leo turned his Wii controller in a semi-circle and the door opened.

The first thing that came in my mind? Bright. Really bright.

"Where...? Are we... Are on stage?" I said. There's something wrong..."Man, be glad that the misc. is not on yet. And what's with the accent?" Misc? Accent?
"What are we wearing?"

I looked down and saw what Frank meant. I almost fainted.

It's most definitely not my style.

(Caution to 1D fans. no hate or saying that this is SO 3 years ago)
I was wearing a blue and grey striped shirt and suspenders. Suspenders. O goddess of fashion, why dost thou mock me! You mark of Cain! You wretched beast of high waists and childish look! (John Green, everybody. John Green)

Leo was wearing a simple Ramones t-shirt, his goggles on his head, his toolbelt and camo pants. (IDK!?) A big amount of tattoos covered his arms (IDK?! Comment it down below please) At least he wore those.

Nico was kinda' satisfied for his outfit. He wore a cream colored t-shirt whose sleeves went to his elbows. Paired up with torn up jeans and his hair is more brown that black now.

Jason? White long-sleeved v-cut. With brown knee-low shorts and bleached hair.

Frank has a black checkered polo shirt on and white beach shorts. Oh, and his hair is quiffed and he has a piercing. (I suck at this...)

If things can't get any worse, wrong. Aphrodite came.

"Hello boys! I'm glad you made it--""One: We did not agree to this. Two: Suspenders? Really?! Three: Where are we?" I told her.
"Well... you opened the door, didn't you?" She said innocently.

I face palmed. "Why did you guys have to open the damn door?"
"Sorry...?" Jason apologized.
"And, I picked suspenders for you because of special reasons." She said like it explained everything which it did not. "And you're in your concert in L.A."
"We didn't ask for a concert."
"Well, you got no choice, thousands of fan girls are outside waiting for you. Get on your pedestals, and just go!"

The next scenes happened so quickly. Me singing lead. Jason going berserk at the drums. The fans screaming our names. Leo mixing special effects. Nico clicking some buttons on the piano. Frank going hard on his guitars. All of them singing back-up...

We don't even have to try. It's always a good time...

ANNABETH'S PointOfView

The news wasn't so interesting until the showbiz part.

They said they were having a live backstage interview with a boy band named "Styx!" and I was about to turn off the TV but I heard a familiar voice.

"Thank you LA! A really nice place."

It was Percy! But... suspenders? British Accent? What in Hades happened?

"Piper, Hazel, Reyna, Kath! The boys are on TV!" Everyone dropped everything that they were doing to see it. Even Katheryn who was making a new song on the piano. (Nico and her piano, mind you.)

Interview guy: So, Percy, you're the lead vocalist of the group. Tell me, why did you pick that as the band name?
Percy: We all met at this summer camp for dyslexic kids and we all aced at Mythology so... Yeah. That happened.
Interview Guy: What are your Twitter accounts? (Not for real)
Percy: SeaweedBrainn18
Jason: Sparky101
Leo: LeoMcShizzleV
Frank: Frank999Zhang
Nico: NicDiAngelo81

"Does Jason normally have that hair color?" Piper asked.
"How did Leo survive that many tattoos?" Reyna muttered.
"Frank has a piercing?!" Hazel exclaimed.
"What happened to Percy?" Was all I could say.

Katheryn momentarily stopped eating her chocolate croissant to tell me something.

"Obviously Aphrodite. The suspenders made his accent. Boy, I never thought I'd see the day Nico agreed to wear cream. All I know is that he hated it." She said, taking another bite.

Interview guy: So, let us go to another tweet for... all of you. Boys, do you have girlfriends? if you do, what is their name and their Twitter account?
Percy: I have, Annabeth Chase, WiseGirl12
Jason: Me too, Piper McLean. ThisGirl_IsKewl
Frank: I have one too. Hazel Levesque. YOLOAlright1954
Leo: My girlfriend's name is Reyna Val-- Ramirez-Arellano. Sorry. NewRomeGirl_

All the girls snickered.

Nico: I really don't--
Percy & Jason: *coughs*

Katheryn face palmed.

Nico: As I was saying... I don't--Frank: *more coughs*

"Nico looks pretty irritated..." Hazel said.

Nico: I don't--
Leo: *silently* Liar, liar, pants on fire...
Nico: Grrrrrr.... I. Don't. Have. A. Girlfriend.

Three.

Two.

One.

Boom. And my Twitter account goes haywire.

Tweets about pianist, Nico di Angelo, and rock star, Katheryn, swam through my news feed. Seems like #Katherico was a trend. (I wish this was true)

I turned my attention back to the TV screen only to see Nico paler than he was earlier and scrolling through his iPhone's mobile Twitter app with wide eyes.

The others were another story. They were another story. They were, dignity forgotten, laughing their butts off.

Heck, even Katheryn couldn't hide her shock.

Okay, I'll explain some things.

The girls in the school, also the boys, know that they are the same hot guys that come to their school. The mist made them think that they're already rock stars.

So, yeah, I tried my best.

Vote, comment, share, Luke. Oh, wait, like. Hehe.

~HungryNiall_