X- Goodnight and goodbye, I'll miss you

Warning: Feels

Inspired by: Forever and Always by Taylor Swift (Piano Version) (Multimedia)

After the talk, Jason and Percy went to their rooms. Nico chose to stay with Katheryn because of something he had said in the middle of the talk.

"I told you... I meant it." Nico said.
"No, you don't. You- you don't... know me." Katheryn replied.
"Yes! I do! I know that you choose to wear red not because you like violence, it's because you'd rather see that than blood from the war."
"Stop it."
"I know that you wake up from nightmares screaming but you always hold it back because you don't want to look helpless."
"Stop--!"
"I KNOW THAT YOU GOT RA--!"
" I said: STOP!"

Silence settled on the room. Katheryn kept crying silently. Nico kept breathing heavily. Little did they know that Jason and Piper were having an argument of their own.

"Piper, please listen!"
"Jason, no. I just... don't think--"
" No, please, Piper. You're everything to me, please!"
"No, we're not breaking, No. Shh."

Piper knelt down by Jason and wiped the tears on his desperate face. Jason was sitting on a low stool near his desk. Piper bit her lip to keep her own tears from spilling.

"It's just... we're just taking a small break, okay?"

Piper took out a ring.

"Remember this ring?" she said, saying it like she was talking to a three-year-old. 

Jason nodded. It was the ring he gave Piper after the war. It was just a simple silver ring with an engraved design: Forever&Always.

"It's the promise ring. It means we'll never break-up. We'll just... have a little time-out okay?" Piper asked calmly.
Jason tried to protest. "But--"
"Just for a small time, alright?"

Unable to speak, Jason, once again, nodded. Piper smiled sadly and kissed Jason's forehead before exiting the room.

At that time, Percy and Annabeth were having their talk.

"Are you sure you were drunk?" Annabeth asked for the fifth time.
"Yes...! I was."
"You sure?"
"Yes!" Percy irritatingly said.
"... Okay. I believe you. But just because I'm not one of those cliché girls that break-up with their boyfriend for drunken sex with another... person."

(Yeah, yeah. You can thank me after the story for not breaking your OTP. But, let's face it, she was about to say "girl"  -Author)

Percy sighed, relieved that Annabeth was wiser than a regular girl.

But Annabeth was still shaken up that he did that with Jason and Nico, his cousins... the three sons of the big three had a threesome... anyone who got that shoved in their face will be shocked as crap.

Both of them suddenly heard shouting from the end of the hall. Exactly in Katheryn's room.

The two of them shared a look and immediately took out their mp3s and played "Can't hold us" to cancel the yelling.

Katheryn had screamed at Nico to get out but Nico was too concerned to even take a step.

"Katheryn, look. I'm sorry, alright?" Nico tried.
"Just, please get out."
"Oh come on--"
"Nico... I like you too. But you and I are just... too complicated if anyone found out the real truth. Jason and Percy already know, thanks to you and... if they tell it to the others, my career will shatter, my brother will starve, and my dad..."

Nico understood perfectly. Kath came from a rough past. She and Nico, well, they knew each other since 12... at the casino.

No one else knew, or notices, but Nico and Katheryn are very close. She was the first one who made the kid laugh since Bianca's death. If he loses her and Hazel... who knows what'll happen to Nico.

"Are you okay by your own here?" Nico asked, concern latched heavily on his words.
"Yeah... Yeah, I think so." Kath answered hesitantly.
"Alright." Nico took his steps and moved slowly to the door. He stopped halfway through the doorway.

Nico knew that Katheryn would take some time recovering from this incident. Heck, he even saw her cry in front of his eyes. He knew exactly what he needed to do.

"I'll see you after some days then. I'll miss you. Until then, good nights and goodbye." he said, shutting the door soundlessly, before leaving for his room.