IX- Technical but not technical issues

Oh my gord. Here we are!! Confrontation time! Tell me what you think of it in the comments! 
Reyna at the side :)

Reyna's PointOfView

Please tell me how we ended up sitting on the couches while Katheryn got to stand up and act like she was the mother who's about to scold us.

We= Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Jason, Leo, Piper, Travis, Connor, Hazel, Frank, Rachel and me. (Not exactly in that order)

(I'm sorry if I'm wrong about the drinks, Okay. I'm actually still kinda' underage but I tried a sip of scotch and slept for 13 hours)
"How many bottles did you all have?" Kath said.
"About four of the strong ones..." most of us replied.
"Got stoned." I said.
"Two glasses of the strongest vodka." Leo admitted.
"Scotch and two cocktails... haha..." Jason said shyly. Nico had the same.
"Whiskey, scotch and beer. I don't remember how much..." Percy added.

"Okay then..." she said, "Do you guys remember the things you did last night?"
"Uh... no. Do you think?" Leo answered.
"Do you want to know?" she countered.
"Are they... are they good or bad?" Jason asked.
"Oh, we probably gave charity and made a successful quest while we were drunk-- of course they're bad!" Leo snarkily commented. Jason raised his hands up in surrender and mouthed: Sorry!
"Scotch..." Rachel said.

"Well, okay. I'll just tell you guys." Kath angrily interrupted. She seemed really off today...?

"Annabeth? You kinda' thrashed your Twitter and Tumblr account with useless and stupid information."
"I did?" Annabeth exclaimed. She immediately took out her phone and started to get up.
"Don't get up yet--"
"My Tumblr account only opens in my computer--"
"There's something important I have to tell at the end of this conversation. Either you edit your Tumblr or you don't hear this!" Kath snapped. Annabeth slowly sat back down.

Kath took a deep breath. Her temper sure is low today...

"Okay... Hazel, you, fortunately, didn't do much of a racket. Just broke somethings... that's all."
Hazel sighed in relief.
"Frank though... turned into a freaking dragon and scared the crap out of at least 50 guests. Other than that... none."
Frank grunted.
"Piper has been bossy ordering everyone around and has unleashed her "Aphrodite girl" side by dressing up like a half-s*ut."
Piper helplessly bit her lip and hiccupped.
"Travis and Connor... I don't actually know until I caught them doing graffiti with funny string and cheese."
Everybody kind of laughed at that but Kath was serious.
"I cleaned those." she added.
Everybody shut up.
"Leo... well, Leo. I just found him after the party, near the pool wearing a floatie and singing Alicia Keys and Imagine Dragons.  Half-naked."
That earned Leo a smack on the head and some playful tsk's
"Rachel tried to paint the walls singing 'Colors of the wind'. Failing miserably at both."
"I'll never drink scotch again." Rachel decided.
"Reyna just got stoned so... nothing actually. Some people just tried to touch your... ah... private parts. But since I was there, I kicked their a**es."
"Thank you." Both Leo and I said.

"Okay. That's all!" Kath said cheerily. Too cheerily.

"Wait, what's the 'important thing' you said you would tell us?" Annabeth asked.
"Yeah, and what did Jason, Nico and I do?" Percy added.

Katheryn's smile dropped. Then there was silence.

"Right... Jason, Nico and Percy. My room. Three minutes. Them only!" Then she stormed upstairs.

Why was she not telling us? I thought she was supposed to tell all of us... not the Big Three boys!

After three minutes... 

Percy, Nico and Jason should be at Kath's room by now.  It must be really important. Kath never lets anyone in her room unless very urgent or classified.

Curiosity got the best out of me and left me standing in front of her door with the Stolls, Leo, Piper and Annabeth there already. Hazel and Frank are too good and innocent to disobey Kath's orders.

Later after minutes of silent talks, Jason screamed.

"No! I did not do that! I would never--!"
"Calm down, Jason!" Nico. "None of us thought this would happen, alright! We all thought..... so stop complaining!"
"What about Piper, huh? Percy, what about Annabeth?" Jason again.
"Don't bring Annabeth into this--!" Percy.
"Well, too late! We technically--!"
"Shut up!" Katheryn? "Just.. shut up! The three of you--"
"No, Katheryn!" Jason protested. "How could we--"
"Just wait *sniffle*"

Knocks. " I know you're at the door. *sniff* Just *sniff*... go back to your rooms, Okay? *sniff* I'll... I'll explain everything later. *sniff* Are you gone now? *sniff*" *hiccup* Okay."

I felt guilty. What could've possibly happened?

Worse. Did I just hear Katheryn Xalower cry?