The Aftermath

Alone.
He left me alone after I told him I was pregnant. I lay in our bed the blanket tucked underneath my chin with my long, black hair spread out on my pillow. My eyes were blank, emotionless.
'Ellie?' My mum said as she walked into my room and sat on my bed.
'Is Mason back' I whispered my voice hoarse.
'Not yet love, he just needs time. You have me and your dad, don't worry.'
I just stare up at the ceiling my eyes filling up with tears. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice my mum leave the room. The last thing I knew my eyes slowly drifted off to sleep.

Masons POV
I didn't mean to rush out. It's just me? Me being a father? How was this possible? I trailed around the dull streets. I couldn't take my mind off Ellie. I need to get back to her. I abandoned her when she needed me most.
5am.
The time I weakly went back home. I crept up the stairs and went into our room. I softly blew out the candle that was flickering next to Ellie.
'Mason?' I heard her little voice whisper as she sat up in bed.
'Princess' I whispered back, pulling her into a warm hug. I placed soft kisses on her forehead and temple taking in her comforting scent. I climbed into bed with her and we both drifted off to sleep.

MY FIRST CHAPTERR
I hope you enjoyed😘💋
PLEASE VOTE