The Ex

Ellie's POV
It was a normal Sunday morning and me and Mason were in the lounge still not dressed. He had his half tattooed chest on show which I was nuzzled into.
DING DONG
'I'll get it' I shout. I open the door and see the fakest girl I have ever saw. She had blond hair, big lips and was just plain tacky. Then it hit me. It was Lucy. Masons ex. The ex. Who was caught BY MASON cheating on him. With his DAD. Talk about low. I knew how this was a sensitive subject for him. 'Ugh Layla what the fuck do you want' I say purposely getting her name wrong. 'Uh it's LUCY and I'm here to see Mason' she says licking her lips. OH HELL NO. THIS BITCH WANTS TO SEE MY MAN? I DON'T THINK SO. All of a sudden Mason strolls to the door and wraps his arms around me. His face instantly drops when he sees her. 'What the fuck' he growls his fists clenching and his eyes go blank. I knew this was the start of a violent outburst. I take his knuckles in my hands and rub them. This always calms him down. 'Mason baby' Lucy purrs doing her best attempt to seduce him. 'I think you should leave' I say still latching into Masons hands. 'I'll be back' she growls then stalks off. Mason then pulls me back into the living room his eyes still emotionless. 'Mason, I love you' I say gently. 'I love you too princess' he whispers snuggling into me. I felt worried that maybe Lucy would come in between us. It's like Mason could sense my worries because he softly whispered 'she won't come between us baby girl' and it instantly put my mind at rest.