My Mason

Ellie's POV
As Mason drove us down the street, I stare at him. Damn he is so attractive. His piercing blue eyes stare out at the road and his defined jawline was on point. His tattoos were always something that intrigued me. They looked unbelievably vibrant today and stood out. He was covered in tattoos. He had them on his neck, arms and chest. Tattoos were never something I thought about until I met Mason. I learned every story behind them and eventually he convinced me to get one. I got a heart on the back of my neck and since then I've wanted more. I guess coming from the type of family I have, they kind of tell you that only thugs or bad people have tattoos. I completely disagree. I loved them. My favourite tattoo of Mason's was the face of a black panther on his back. Panthers symbolise strength and loyalty and this was the definition of Mason. Mason definitely was the strongest person I know. He had been through so much. Before he was with me and even while he was with me, he was in a gang. This gang caused him unreal amounts of trouble that resulted in him nearly dying. That was the hardest moment of my life. But that's all over. We tend not to speak about the past because it was such a disaster. The future was the only thing we were focused on now. Our baby. Our life. Our family. Sure, we're only 18. Who cares? With love, anything is possible. And right now, at this time of my life, I felt more loved then ever. I guess my life was going pretty perfect.