The Date

Masons POV
As we approached my surprise, I saw her face light up. I had brought her to the place we first met. It was a cherry blossom garden. It might sound like nothing but I knew this was Ellie's happy place. 'Mason! Oh my god! This is still so beautiful!' Ellie whispers her green eyed dazzling. 'All the best for you princess' I say and lead her to our spot. We sat down and I watched as she gazed around. I could tell she never forgot this place. She looked at me and gazed into my eyes. I took this as a chance to kiss her. I ran my fingers through her hair and she did the same too me. 'Ellie?'
'Yeah?'
'I love you princess'
'I love you too baby'
We broke apart and at this moment, I've never felt so happy. 'So angel, I thought I'd book us an appointment at the doctors' I say as the cool breeze sweeps through my loose hair. 'Aw you're so sweet' she says as a little blush creeps into her cheeks. 'This Saturday, just too check how it is' I say placing my hands on her belly.

Ellie's POV
As Mason put his hands on my stomach, a warm feeling bubbled in my stomach. This felt so right.
After a few hours, me and Mason went back home and my mum had cooked dinner for us. We sat down and digged in. I looked at Mason and he looked back. I felt like now was the right time to tell my mother and father our decision. 'Mum, dad. I thought I'd let you know me and Mason are keeping the baby' I say with a smile. I see my mums face light up and her green eyes are bright and happy. My father on the other hand said nothing but saw my disappointed face and forced a smile. 'Oh right well Ellie what a lovely thing to hear' he says. I couldn't make out whether he was purposely acting like this in front of Mason. I'm pretty sure I saw a little twinkle in his eye. After all, I was the only child and he loved me all the world. I guess that's why he's so over protective.

This chapter was quite long😜
Please vote💋💋