New Meeting

Youngjae laid down on his bed, exhausted from the night before. He was out late again. He had went to a bar with one of his top paying costumers. He didn't like him, but he got paid and that's all that mattered. He had a few drinks and ended up having sex with the guy, again. He wasn't too drunk so he left before the man could wake up. He was now laying on his bed rethinking his life decisions. 

His thinking was interrupted by a ding on his lap top. He got up and went over to it. He opened the chat application with a yawn. 

1 new message

1090xxx: Hey baby, last night was fun xxx ;)

Youngjae cringed at the message. This one guy was obsessed with him, too much. He hated it. He felt like he was only being used. 

1090xxx: I hope I can see you sooner than a week 

Me: Yeah, hopefully, I'm already missing you <3 

Youngjae rolled his eyes. He hated doing this, but he couldn't get out. 

1090xxx: Aww I miss you too baby, but I've got to go to work now

Me: Okay bye daddy ;)

Youngjae was about to close the laptop and go to sleep when he got another ding. He looked at it expecting his top consumer, but it wasn't. 

1 new message

'They can wait,' Youngjae thought, but another ding caught his attention. 

2 new messages

And another ding

3 new messages

Youngjae groaned and opened the messages. 

694xxx: Hey cutie wanna play? ;)

694xxx: please I won't hurt you

694xxx: too much ;)

Youngjae smirked at this new costumer. He was too fed up and tired to act interested. 

Me: You can't afford me ;P

694xxx: I'll pay so much if I can have you

Me: 1,000

694xxx: That's not so bad, when can I play with you baby?

Youngjae was shocked. His plan to get this guy to leave back fired. He sighed realizing he'd have to do this. 

Me: How about tonight at 10 I'll meet you at Motel 7 ;)

694xxx: Sounds perfect I'll meet you there, and don't worry about the room I'll pay ;)

Youngjae closed the laptop and jumped on his bed. He couldn't really complain he got into this mess himself. He slowly feel asleep thinking about this new costumer he would have to meet. 

~

The man at the laptop smiled. He took off his glasses. He had finally completed his mission, getting Sunshine to meet up with him. The man was very into Sunshine for a while. He wanted to find out everything about him, his favorite color, movie, food, what his real name was. Everything. 

"Jaebum! What are you doing today?" someone said coming into the man's room. It was his roommate Jackson. Jaebum closed the laptop and turned to look at Jackson. 

"Nothing until tonight," Jaebum said smiling. Jackson knew something was up with Jaebum. 

"Alright who is it?" Jackson asked. 

"Who?" 

"The one your blushing over, who is it?"

"Well...umm I'm not really sure," Jaebum said scratching his head nervously. Jackson's eyes widened. 

"Oh my god, Jaebum you didn't," Jackson told him. 

"I didn't what?" Jaebum said with confusion. 

"You got a hooker," Jackson said. "I can't believe my best friend got a hooker, I can't live in this unholy household," Jackson continued dramatically. 

"Hey, it's not like that ," Jaebum said. Jackson looked at him sternly. 

"Sure, well do you want to get breakfast with me and Mark?" Jackson asked. 

"Yeah why not, but please do not kiss as much as last time," Jaebum told Jackson. Jackson just smiled. 

"Okay, I'll try my best," Jackson said leaving the room. 

~

It was 5 o'clock and Youngjae had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He suddenly remembered his 'date' and grabbed his phone to look at the time. 

5:13 pm

He sighed and laid back down. Suddenly the door burst open, and a small boy ran in and jumped on top of Youngjae. 

"SUNSHINE!" The boy yelled. 

"Bambam?" Youngjae questioned. He was then interrupted by a kiss from the one named Bambam. It was a deep passionate kiss. Youngjae pushed Bambam off him. "Bambam stop, you know Yugyeom will kill me," Youngjae said. 

"But we've done it before," Bambam whined, still sitting on top of Youngjae. 

"I know, but that was for work," Youngjae said sternly. 

"It wasn't work for me," Bambam said smirking. He pressed his lips against Youngjae's once again. He moved down to Youngjae's neck, sucking hard on it. Youngjae let out a few moans and bit his bottom lip. Bambam was rubbing his clothed member against Youngjae's slowly.

"BAMBAM WHAT THE HELL," someone yelled from the door way. Bambam stopped pleasuring Youngjae and looked up to see a very angry Yugyeom. Youngjae looked over with fear. 

"I'm sorry daddy, but you didn't want to play with me," Bambam pouted. Yugyeom sighed and picked Bambam up off of Youngjae. 

"Sorry Youngjae, he's been getting more playful lately," Yugyeom said giving a nervous smile. Youngjae sat up. 

"It's okay," Youngjae said. "I'm use to it."

"Bambam what do you say to Youngjae," Yugyeom said sternly to Bambam. He just pouted at Yugyeom. Yugyeom gave him a angry look that sent shivers down Bambam's spine. He looked over to Youngjae. 

"I'm sorry," Bambam said. 

"Good, but now you're getting punished," Yugyeom said. Bambam whined but was happy Yugyeom was finally going to play with him. Yugyeom took Bambam out of the room. 

Youngjae lived in the same house as these two. He would often hear them doing 'interesting' things in their room together and it would usually be pretty loud. Youngjae decided to get out of the house for a while, so he wouldn't have to hear Yugyeom punish Bambam. Youngjae changed his clothes and left the apartment. Before he left he heard something from Bambam and Yugyeom's room. 

"ugh....daddy please just let me cum."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and left.