Behave/Betrayed

The two got to Jaebum's house, finally, after a long mostly silent drive. It was a decent size apartment and it felt cozy. They were immediately greeted by Jackson when they entered.

"JAEBUM I-" Jackson began, but stopped when he saw Youngjae. He pulled Jaebum away for a second. He whispered to Jaebum. "Is that the hooker?" Jackson asked. Jaebum nodded with a smile. Jackson looked back over at Youngjae. "Kind of cute." Jaebum gave Jackson a dirty look. "But of course I have Mark and I would never ever want to touch him cause he's yours of course," Jackson said nervously.

"Um, Jaebum," Youngjae mumbled. Jaebum looked at Youngjae. "I'm hungry."

"Oh, Jaebum. Your baby is hungry, you better feed him," Jackson teased. Jaebum punched Jackson in the arm. "Oww," Jackson yelled, rubbing his arm.

"I'll get you something," Jaebum said to Youngjae and walked to the kitchen. Jackson just eyed down Youngjae. "Youngjae come here for a second," Jaebum called. Youngjae wadled over to the kitchen.

Jaebum quickly picked up Youngjae with ease and sat him down on the counter. Youngjae started to blush a little. Jaebum got close to Youngjae's face.

"So what does my baby want to eat?" Jaebum asked with a warm smile. Youngjae thought for a minute.

"I want cookies," Youngjae said happily. Jaebum laughed.

"That's not real food," Jaebum told him. He pouted.

"Yes it is," Youngjae said. Jaebum smiled and rustled Youngjae's hair.

"Fine you can have cookies, but I'm making you eggs too."

"Fine," Youngjae said, happy he was getting some cookies.

-----

Jaebum had finished feeding Youngjae and they were now sitting on the sofa trying to find a movie.

"Can we watch Frozen?" Youngjae asked, looking cute. Jaebum smiled. 

"Of course we can baby," Jaebum put on the movie and sat down next to Youngjae. Youngjae clung to Jaebum's arm tightly. Youngjae felt warm and safe, he never wanted to leave Jaebum's side. They ended up falling asleep together. 

---

"Hey. Jaebum!" Jackson yelled in Jaebum's face. Jaebum opened his eyes suddenly. Youngjae woke up too, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. 

"What the hell Jackson," Jaebum said, stretching. 

"It's nine o'clock. Do you want to have a drink with me?" Jackson asked. He kind of looked troubled. Jackson usally only drinks when somethings wrong or special occasions.

"Jackson what's wrong?" Jaebum asked. Jackson sighed. 

"I caught Mark cheating," Jackson said sadly. Jaebum's eyes widened. 

"WHAT?" 

"Yeah, I went to his house and the door was unlocked so I went in only to see this PARK JIN YOUNG GUY KISSING MY MARK!!" Jackson started to get really angry. Jaebum stood up and gave Jackson a hug. 

"It's okay Jackson," Jaebum said, trying to calm him down. "Mark didn't deserve you." Jackson finally calmed down. 

"I just really need a drink right now," Jackson said, stroking his fingers through his hair. Jaebum gave him a smile. 

"Sure, we can go out for drinks," Jaebum looked back at Youngjae. "Do you want to go out with me and Jackson."

Youngjae just smiled and nodded. 

----

Youngjae, Jaebum, and Jackson got to the bar. It wasn't very busy, but there were still people there. Jackson order some whiskey, to drink his sorrow away. Youngjae was going to get alcohol, but Jaebum stopped him. 

"You're too little to have alcohol," Jaebum said. Youngjae pouted. 

"No, I'm not," Youngjae said. Jaebum raised an eyebrow at Youngjae and roughly grabbed his dick through his pants. Youngjae let out a quiet moan. 

"What did you just say?" Jaebum asked sternly. Youngjae looked at Jaebum with a little fear. 

"I said I'm getting soda," Youngjae told him. Jaebum let go of Youngjae. 

"Good," Jaebum said with his warm smile again. Youngjae was scared of Jaebum when he was being aggressive, but it was kind of hot. 

Jaebum had gotten a beer and Youngjae got a soda, like he said, while Jackson was drinking away, one after the next after the next. 

"YOUNGJAE!!" Someone yelled. Youngjae turned around to see Bambam come up to him and start kissing him. Jaebum immediately got angry. Youngjae pushes Bambam off him.

"Bambam what are you doing here? Where's Yugyeom?" Youngjae asked. Bambam pouted.

"We had a fight," Bambam said looking down. Youngjae put his hand on Bambam's shoulder to comfort him.

"It's okay Bambam," Youngjae said. "You'll make up again." Bambam just shook his head.

"I don't think so."

Jackson noticed Bambam, and that he was upset and went over to comfort him. He was a little drunk and wrapped his arms around Bambam.

"Why would someone fight with you? You're so adorable," Jackson said. Bambam smiled.

"I don't know? Cause they're mean," Bambam said acting cute.

"Well I'll kill who ever is mean to you," Jackson said laughing a little under his breath. Bambam laughed at him.

"Your funny what's your name?" Bambam asked.

"Jackson, what about you cutie," Jackson said poking Bambam's cheek. Bambam blushed a little.

"Kunpimook, but call me Bambam," he told Jackson with a smile.

"I'll just call you cute," Jackson said. "Come with me, so we can talk more." Bambam just smiled and followed Jackson.

Youngjae shook his head and looked back at Jaebum who looked irritated. Youngjae put his hand on Jaebum's.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked with puppy eyes. Jaebum didn't look at him and said nothing. "Is this about Bambam?"

Jaebum looked over more, away from Youngjae. Youngjae sighed.

"I'm sorry, he always does that to me, it's not like I want it," Youngjae said. "At least he seems to have hit it off with Jackson."

Jaebum finally turned to Youngjae and stared him in the eyes. Jaebum pulled Youngjae in for a kiss. He let go of the kiss and leaned towards Youngjae's ear.

"Your mine remember that," Jaebum whisspeared.

~

Bambam and Jackson had gone into the bathroom together and began to kiss each other passionately. They were both hurting and they needed to feel better. Jackson pushed Bambam away for a second.

"Wait let me lock the door," Jackson said locking the door. Jackson smirked at Bambam and pinned him to the wall. He began to suck on Bambam's neck causing the younger to moan. Jackson was slowly rubbing Bambam through his pants. Bambam tugged on Jackson's hair.

"More," Bambam moaned. Jackson smirked, now entering his hand in Bambam's pants. Bambam continued to let out small moans while Jackson continued to give him pleasure.