Protect

Youngjae had finally fallen asleep after an hour of crying. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were stained with tears.

Jaebum just sadly looked down at the small boy. He didn't know what to do.

He left the room and went out in to the kitchen, were Jackson was searching the fridge for something to eat. He noticed Jaebum and turned his attention to his distressed friend.

"Uh, everything okay?" Jackson asked.

"Jackson, I don't know what to do," Jaebum answered looking at his feet.

"About what?"

"About Youngjae. He got raped and I couldn't help him."

Jackson almost choked on nothing at Jaebum's words.

"WHAT?!" Jackson screeched.

"He didn't tell me exactly what happened, but I think it was one of his old clients," Jaebum said.

"Well, go beat him up," Jackson said sternly, looking more angry than Jaebum.

"I don't know how to find him," Jaebum said sadly. Jackson thought for a second, before his eyes lit up with an idea.

"Well why don't you message the guy on Youngjae's lap top and ask to meet up, then when he thinks it's Youngjae and it's really you. YOU ATTACK," Jackson said, getting excited at his idea.

Jaebum finally looked up to face Jackson.

"That's not a bad idea," Jaebum said and went to grab his car keys. "Take care of Youngjae while I'm gone okay."

"Alright buddy, let me know if I need to help you dispose of a body," Jackson said as Jaebum left quickly.

----

Jaebum got to Youngjae's house and opened the door. Surprisingly, it was unlocked and Bambam was sitting on the couch eat a popsicle.

"Jaebum?" Bambam questioned with a tilt of his head. "Is Jackson here?" Bambam asked getting a little excited.

"No, but where is Youngjae's lap top?" Jaebum asked. Bambam just looked at him with confusion and a little disappointment.

"His room, on his desk," Bambam replied, pointing towards the room.

Jaebum rushed into the room. Bambam got up and followed Jaebum.

"Wait why?" Bambam asked, as Jaebum opened the laptop.

He went to Youngjae's chats, and he saw a picture that looked like the man he saw. He clicked on the picture, and up opened a chat room.

"Cause this guy, decided to mess with my princess," Jaebum said as he typed.

Me: Hey, can we please meet up, your dick felt so nice in me earlier ;)

1083xxx: I already told you I found someone better

Me: Please!! We can threesome, and I won't charge you

1083xxx: Hmmm I don't know

Me: Please!!! I'll be good. I promise.

1083xxx: Alright, come to Motel 7 in 20 minutes, I'll meet you in the lobby

Me: No don't even bother, just tell me the room number. As soon as I see you I want to fuck, I won't be able to control myself

1083xxx: Alright it's 1176

Me: I'll be there soon ;)

Jaebum closed the laptop and left the room. He immediately made his way to Motel 7, ready to kill a bitch.