Sorry

It's been a week, and Jaebum has still not found a job. He was becoming more stressed out, and even though he tried to hide it, Youngjae still knew that Jaebum was struggling. Not wanting his lover to be so stressed and sad, he went back. He had to. They were in debt, they needed the money. They barely had any food left and they were practically living off nothing. 

Me: Hey cutie want to meet up ;)

2993xxx: Sure baby let's meet at Motel 7 I'll get the room

Me: Okay I'll be there in an hour babe

Youngjae sighed. He hated this. He didn't want to end up doing this again. But he just needed some more money. He needed to help Jaebum. He needed to help him.

This was the fourth time. A different person, since his last customer only gave him a few hundred dollars. 

This was the time of day Jaebum went out to look for jobs and usually come back with no luck or a failed interview. Youngjae would do his best to cheer him up, but most of the time Jaebum would just say he's tired and go to bed, leaving Youngjae alone. 

He started to pack up his bag, getting ready for something he really never thought he'd do again.

~

"Ooh, baby you look so good in that," the man said. 

"You like it?" Youngjae asked trying to pull off a convincing act, but he couldn't help feel like throwing up.

The man bit his lip. 

"Yeah I like it, come here so I can kiss you," the man said with a smirk.

Youngjae made his way over to the man. He pulled Youngjae close by the waist and started to kiss his lips. Youngjae kissed back, but he didn't enjoy it. It was different from Jaebum's kisses. His kiss felt rough and lustful, with no feelings in it. 

The man leaned back still kissing Youngjae. Youngjae got on top of the man, legs spread, his member getting semi hard through the lacy panties he wore. He started to grind on the man, rubbing against his erection. Youngjae heard the man moan a bit through the lustful kiss. 

Youngjae let go of the kiss and looked at the man, biting his lip with a smirk. He put his hands on the man's hips and propped himself up as he moved his hips against the man's dick, making him let out small groans. 

"Stop teasing me baby this isn't a game," the man said sternly. Youngjae smirked and got off of the man. He started to undo his pants slipping them off and revealing his erection. Youngjae licked up the length, liking to tease his costumers. He finally took in the man's full length, giving pleasure to the man. 

The man was getting impatient and pushed Youngjae off and flipped him on his back. He aggressively took off Youngjae's panties and licked his lips at the sight of his ass. He slapped it causeing Youngjae to let out a whimper. He just tried to think that this man was Jaebum. That's all he could do. Before he knew it, the man had stuck his dick inside of him and began to fuck Youngjae. Hard.

~

"So, Jaebum, you don't have much experience," the man said.

"Uh, no not really, but my parents own a large company," Jaebum responded. He didn't think he'd get this job.

"Why don't you just work for that company?"

"I, was disowned by my family," Jaebum said sadly. "I don't really like talking about it."

"Oh," the man said, as he picked up some papers and hit them on the table to straighten them out. "Well, we'll let you know if you get the job, but don't expect much, there's a bunch of other people trying for the same job as you."