Help a Friend

"Me and Bambam are going to my place," Jackson said when he came back from the bathroom. His hair was a mess and he had Bambam under his arm.

"Okay let me drive you guys, we're done here right Youngjae?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae widened his eyes and nodded quickly. Jaebum showed his adorable eye smile.

----

The four got to the house. Jackson lazily took Bambam to his room and shut the door immediately. Youngjae and Jaebum just laughed a little at the obvious new couple.

Jaebum couldn't resist anymore and decided to start kissing Youngjae's lips, full of lust. Youngjae embrassed it as much as he could. Jaebum picked Youngjae up, causing the younger to wrap his legs around Jaebum.

They were still locked in a kiss. Jaebum took Youngjae to his room and pinned him to the bed. He trailed his lips to Youngjae's neck, sucking profusely on his soft skin.

"Ah..~ daddy," Youngjae moaned. He tugged on the older's silky black hair, as he continued to bruise Youngjae's neck.

Jaebum smirked under his kisses.

"You like that princess?" Jaebum mumbled. Youngjae nodded and bit his lip. Jaebum sat up and took off his shirt. Youngjae's eyes lit up at the site of Jaebum's nice, toned abs. Jaebum was about to kiss Youngjae again, but suddenly they both heard a vibration.

It was Youngjae's phone. Jaebum sighed and got off Youngjae, sitting next to him on the bed. Youngjae sat up and picked up his phone.

"Yeah?" Youngjae answered, kind of annoyed. It was Yugyeom. "Wait, hold on........ Okay, yes calm down. I'll be there." Youngjae hung up the phone and looked at Jaebum.

"What's wrong?" Jaebum asked, tilting his head a little. Youngjae sighed.

"Yugyeom, is a mess over Bambam he needs some comfort," Youngjae told him. Jaebum got off the bed and put his shirt back on.

"Come on, I'll drive you," Jaebum said.

"Really?" Youngjae asked unsure.

"Yeah, but your sucking my dick on the way there," Jaebum said with a smirk.

-----

They finally got to Youngjae's apartment. He licked some cum off his lips and started to get out of the car, but Jaebum stoped him. Youngjae looked back at Jaebum who was smiling.

"Kiss?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae smiled and kissed Jaebum quickly on the lips. He got of the car and waved goodbye.

When he got into his apartment, he saw Yugyeom sitting on the couch, staring at the blank television. Youngjae went to sit next to him.

"Youngjae," Yugyeom mumbled.

"Yeah?" Youngjae asked, turning his head to Yugyeom's.

"Is it okay for me to feel so hurt, when I was the one who started the fight?" Yugyeom asked. Youngjae thought for a second.

"I mean, I guess it shows you really love him," Youngjae told him. Yugyeom sighed.

"Yeah, but I guess he's moved on," Yugyeom said showing Youngjae a picture, Bambam had posted on his Instagram.

♡256 likesbambam1a: Going home with this cutie tonight 😙❤👅30 comments:

♡256 likes
bambam1a: Going home with this cutie tonight 😙❤👅
30 comments:

Youngjae didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, I'll be fine," Yugyeom said. He got up from the coach. Youngjae looked at him sadly.

"Wait Yugyeom," Youngjae stoped him and got up. Yugyeom turned around. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" Youngjae asked.

Yugyeom tilted his head a little and then chuckled. "Unless you're willing to have sex with me," Yugyeom said with a smirk.

Youngjae's face turned red.

"I-I-if it will help," Youngjae said looking down.

"No, Youngjae I was just kidding," Yugyeom said. Youngjae looked up at Yugyeom, face still red.

"But it would be a good stress reliever," Youngjae told him walking slowly towards him.

"But Youngj-" Yugyeom started but got interrupted.

"But Yugyeom, I don't want you to be sad," Yougnjae told him, only inches away from his face.

"Ugh, fuck," Yugyeom cursed. He grabbed Youngjae's face and began to kiss him.

They both kissed each other with lust. Youngjae backed up to the couch and laid down, with Yugyeom on top of him. Yugyeom started to grind against Youngjae's semi-hard dick.

Youngjae moaned through their kiss. Yugyeom stopped and took off his shirt. He started to attack Youngjae's neck with his lips. Yugyeom sucked hard, causing moans to escape Youngjae's mouth.

Youngjae tugged at Yugyeom's hair. Yugyeom stopped after awhile and sat up. He motioned, with his finger for Youngjae to sit up as well. Youngjae obeyed looking into Yugyeom's eyes.

Yugyeom took Youngjae's chin with his hand and slowly leaned towards Youngjae's ear.

"You're going to ride daddy now like a good little boy okay?" Yugyeom whisspeared in the other's ear.

Youngjae swallowed hard. He was kind of nervous, but he had to help his friend. Youngjae nodded.

Yugyeom smirked and started to slip Youngjae's pants off. Yugyeom could see the bulge in his briefs. Yugyeom licked his lips. He started to rub Youngjae slowly.

Youngjae bit his bottom lip. He wanted to get this over with. Youngjae moved Yugyeom's hand, got on the floor and on his knees. He started to undo Yugyeom's pants. Yugyeom smirked and let it happen.

Youngjae pulled out Yugyeom's hard dick. It was pretty big to his surprise. He started to rub Yugyeom, causing him to let out a few moans from Youngjae's touch.

Youngjae started to suck Yugyeom, taking in his length whole.

"Fuck, Youngjae," Yugyeom moaned. Youngjae got Yugyeom's dick nice and wet before taking it out of his mouth.

He smirked at Yugyeom and stood up. He took off his briefs and startled Yugyeom's legs, inserting Yugyeom's hard and wet dick into his ass.

Youngjae moaned loudly when he felt Yugyeom inside him. Youngjae started to slowly bounce on top of Yugyeom.

The whole house, filled with their cries of pleasure. Yugyeom was aggresivly rubbing Youngjae, causing his cries to become louder.

"Ugh, I-I'm going to c-cum," Youngjae moaned. Yugyeom leaned into Youngjae's ear.

"Cum for me kitten," Yugyeom whispeard, and with that Youngjae squirted his white essences onto Yugyeom's stomach. Not a second later Yugyeom came inside of Youngjae.

They were both out of breath. Youngjae got off of Yugyeom and but his briefs back on. He sat on the couch and turned on the T.V, like nothing happened.

Yugyeom just kind of looked at Youngjae with confusion, but he adjusted himself, and went to his room.

A few minutes later he came back out with new clothes. He sat on the couch next to Youngjae.

"Thank you," Yugyeom said smiling at Youngjae.

"It's fine," Youngjae said looking over, now staring into Yugyeom's eyes. "I needed to help a friend out, that's all."