Home

"Hey Youngjae," Jaebum said as he came out of his room, shirtless and hair dripping wet. 

"Yeah?" Youngjae questioned, looking up at Jaebum.

"I just got money from my family today, do you want to go out. I can buy you what ever you want," Jaebum said. 

Youngjae smiled at Jaebum. 

"Yeah!" He exclaimed and got up from the sofa. "Let me get changed first."

Youngjae ran to get something cute on. Jaebum smiled at how excited the boy was to go shopping. 

Jaebum went back into his own room to get a shirt on and dry off his hair. 

Youngjae searched through the drawers he had put his clothes in. He piked out a big sweater. It was pink and had the word 'cute' in white written in Japanese. He put that on along with black skinny jeans and a choker that had a sun pendent. He was about to go show Jaebum when he spotted his little JB teddy bear. He quickly grabbed it and made his way out of the room. 

Jaebum was already out there, waiting for Youngjae. He smiled widely when he saw what Youngjae was wearing.

"My baby looks so cute," Jaebum said. 

Youngjae smirked at Jaebum and stuck his tongue out. 

"Do you like it daddy?" Youngjae asked as he twirled around like a princess. 

"Yes, you look adorable," Jaebum said and bit his bottom lip. 

Youngjae smiled widely and walked over to Jaebum. He put his arms around his neck, with the teddy bear hanging behind his head. Youngjae gave Jaebum a passionate kiss. He let go and looked Jaebum in the eyes. 

"Thank you daddy," Youngjae said with a smile. 

-

Jaebum took Youngjae to another toy store and Youngjae, being his usual self he was looking at all the toys and hugging all the stuffed animals. Jaebum was just happy to see Youngjae having a good time. 

"Daddy come look!" Youngjae exclaimed. He was on his hands and knees looking at a penguin plush. He was swishing his ass a bit for Jaebum to see. Jaebum bit his lip when he looked over to Youngjae.

"What are you doing?" Jaebum asked Youngjae.

"I want to show you this penguin," Youngjae said, innocently. He knew exactly what he was doing. "We are having a staring contest."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah," Youngjae said still wiggling his ass. 

Jaebum laughed a bit at the boy. He leaned down to Youngjae.

"I know exactly what you're doing little one," Jaebum whispered in Youngjae's ear, sending chills down the younger's back.

"I'm sorry daddy, did I get you excited?" Youngjae asked still acting innocent.

"Only a little bit, but we'll deal with it later," Jaebum said and patted Youngjae's head. 

"Okay," Youngjae whispered. 

Jaebum stood up. 

"Are you ready to go?" Jaebum asked. "Did you want anything?" 

"No, I got JB for now," Youngjae said getting up and hugging the small bear. 

"Okay, where to next?" Jaebum asked, as he held onto Youngjae's hand. 

"Hmm," Youngjae thought. "Oh, can we go to the pet store, I want to look at the animals."