Safe Now

"Jaebum," Youngjae started, before seeing Jaebum's stern face. "I mean daddy," he corrected.

"What is it baby?" Jaebum asked, now smiling kindly.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" Youngjae asked while water dripped off his hair.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"Can we go shopping?" Youngjae asked innocently. Jaebum just smiled widely at the young boy.

"Of course, anything for you," Jaebum answered. Youngjae smiled and started to play with the bubbles in the bath. He loved when Jaebum gave him baths, even though this was only the second time.

Jaebum soon dried Youngjae off and changed his clothes. Youngjae was only wearing a white button up shirt that Jaebum owned. It was a little big on Youngjae, and went to his mid thigh.

Youngjae jumped on Jaebum's bed happily and snuggled under the covers.

"Daddy, come cuddle with me," Youngjae said, getting comfortable.

Jaebum happily got into bed with Youngjae and held him close. Jaebum kissed the younger's forehead. They fell asleep and let the sound of night take them away.

------

The next day Bambam came over and ate breakfast with Jackson, Jaebum, and Youngjae. Once they finished Jackson took Bambam to his room shutting the door, with a quiet lock noise from the other side.

"Sometimes I wonder if Jackson will break Bambam in half," Jaebum said with a smirk, while resting his head on his hand.

"What?" Youngjae questioned.

"Jackson is pretty big down there if you know what I mean and Bambam is just tiny, not to mention Jackson does have a lot of strength," Jaebum said watching Youngjae's face flush red.

"Um, um, um," Youngjae stuttered. Jaebum laughed a little.

"Your so cute, come on let's get you changed and then we can head out," Jaebum said, grabbing the dirty dishes left on the table.

Youngjae got up and helped Jaebum clean up a little.

Jaebum took Youngjae to get him changed, but he realized he didn't have any clothes at Jaebum's house.

"Can we go to my house, I have cuter clothes there," Youngjae said looking at his feet. Jaebum looked at Youngjae.

"Of course we can," Jaebum said as he grabbed his car keys. He went over to Youngjae and leaned in toward his ear. "You better wear something super cute for your oppa, okay princess," Jaebum whispered.

"O-okay," Youngjae responded, his face turning more red.

Jaebum just smiled and took Youngjae's hand, leading him out of the room.

------

Youngjae was searching through his draws for something cute to wear. He finally found his pink pastel shirt with white trims, and his overalls with a hear on the front pocket. He happily changed, putting on some cute panties underneath.

He came out of the room and saw Jaebum sitting on the sofa. Youngjae smiled and skipped over to Jaebum and straddled his lap. Jaebum was surprised by Youngjae's appearance.

"Wow, baby, you look adorable," Jaebum said. Youngjae giggled a bit.

"Thank you, oppa," Youngjae answered.

"Give oppa a kiss," Jaebum said showing his famous eye smile.

Youngjae happily obeyed and gave Jaebum a quick peck on the lips.