Coming Home

Jaebum continued to kiss Youngjae's lips. He pushed him onto the bed and continued to suck on Youngjae's lips. Youngjae tugging on the others hair. He had a lust for Jaebum that he couldn't explain. Jaebum trailed his kiss down Youngjae's neck, sucking hard leaving marks all over his neck. Youngjae let out a few little moans. He pushed Jaebum off and looked him in the eyes. 

"Daddy, I thought we were just going to cuddle," Youngjae said innocently. Jaebum smiled and pecked Youngjae's lips. 

"Okay, baby we'll just cuddle," Jaebum said getting off Youngjae and laying down next to him. He pulled Youngjae into him and held him tightly. Youngjae smiled, he felt a little sleepy. "Do you have any plans later?" Jaebum suddenly asked.

"I have a client," Youngjae said sadly, remembering his appointment. He just wanted to stay with Jaebum. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Jaebum sighed. 

"Forgot what?" Youngjae asked looking confused. 

"That you're not mine."

------

Jaebum had left and Youngjae was getting ready for his appointment. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. He had only put a little eyeliner on, the rest of him looked pretty casual. 

He left the house without saying a word to Yugyeom or Bambam. He walked down to the usual hotel they stayed at. Youngjae sighed. He had thoughts of Jaebum rushing through his head.

He finally reached the hotel and saw the man he was meeting. The man smiled and walked over to Youngjae.

"Hey cutie, you ready?" The man asked Youngjae.

"Yes," Youngjae said looking down at the ground a little. The man took Youngjae to his room. Youngjae didn't really look too thrilled to be there.

"What's wrong baby?" The man asked Youngjae stroking his hair.

"Why don't you tell me your real name?" Youngjae asked looking up at the man with concern. The man just looked at Youngjae with surprise.

"I didn't think it mattered if you just call me daddy," the man said with a smirk and started to attack Youngjae's neck with kisses. Youngjae pushed the man away.

"Please just tell me," Youngjae said, trying to act cute. The man sighed.

"You can call me Leo," the man said. Youngjae started to smile a bit.

"Okay, then let me change," Youngjae said with a smirk. Leo gave Youngjae a wink. 

~

"Jaebum, how can you be in love with a hooker?" Jackson asked. He was sitting on the sofa drinking a soda and watching Jaebum pace back and forth in front of him. 

"I don't know, but I've been feeling some type of way every time I think about him or every time I'm with him," Jaebum said. He was thinking about his Youngjae being with someone else. He hated the thought. 

"You can't be in love with a hooker cause, he'll just have sex with other people," Jackson told him taking another sip of his soda. 

"You're right, I'm going to save Youngjae," Jaebum said grabbing his coat. Jackson almost choked on his drink. 

"You can't just barge in," Jackson said. Jaebum looked at Jackson. 

"He's mine, of course I can," Jaebum answered and rushed out the door. 

~

"Oh wow baby, you look so good in that," Leo said with a smirk. Youngjae tried to play along. He just wanted a little more money. 

"Thank you daddy," Youngjae said, strutting over to Leo. He sat on Leo's lap and started to suck on his neck. Leo began to moan a little. Youngjae just wanted to get this over with. He started rubbing Leo's clothed erection.

"Ugh, fuck baby, you're really playful today," Leo groaned. Youngjae stopped kissing Leo's neck. He leaned close to Leo's ear. 

"Cause I missed you daddy," Youngjae said bitting his lip. Leo grinned and pulled Youngjae close causing their lips to collide. Leo was tracing circles on Youngjae's back. Leo leaned back and Youngjae was now on top of him, rolling his hips slowly, causing Leo to moan some more under the kiss. 

Knock, knock, knock.

Youngjae stopped and looked up towards the door. Leo sighed. 

"Do people not know what 'do not disturb' means," Leo groaned with irritation. Youngjae got off him and sat on the bed, legs crossed. Leo got up to see who was at the door. He opened it slightly. 

"Hey, I think you have something that doesn't belong to you," the man at the door said. Youngjae perked up at the sound of the man's voice. 

Jaebum?

"I think you're mistaken," Leo said about to close the door, but the man stopped him and barged in. "Hey!" Leo yelled, but the man was already inside. The man saw Youngjae on the bed with a large pastel sweater and some cute panties underneath. 

"Youngjae," the man mumbled. 

"Jaebum?" Youngjae questioned. He didn't understand how Jaebum found him. 

"Hey, you need to leave," Leo said grabbing Jaebum's shoulder. Jaebum grabbed Leo by the collar and pinned him to the wall with a bang. Even though Leo was taller, Jaebum was stronger. 

"I don't want you any where near my baby ever again," Jaebum said sternly. Leo just stared in shock. Suddenly Jaebum felt something on his arm. He looked to see Youngjae clinging to him.

"Don't hurt him please," Youngjae said. He seemed terrified. Jaebum sighed and let go of Leo.

"Youngjae get changed, we're leaving," Jaebum commanded still eyeing Leo down. Youngjae ran to get some pants on and get his bag. Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's hand and took him out of the room. Leo just stood there dumbfounded.

-----

"Did he touch you," Jaebum asked,  angerly. They were in the car driving to Jaebum's house. Youngjae just looked at Jaebum.

"Of course he did, it's part of my job," Youngjae told him. Jaebum's grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"Did you like it?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae looked down at his lap.

"No, I never liked it," Youngjae said fidiling with his fingers. "I only liked it with you." Jaebum's eyes widened. They stopped at a red light. Jaebum looked over to Youngjae. Youngjae looked up and their eyes met. "I'm sorry, but this has just been my life I do-" Youngjae was cut off by Jaebum's lips connecting with his own.

"You talk to much," Jaebum said with a smile after backing away from Youngjae. He left Youngjae blushing and flustered. Youngjae looked back down. "You're coming home with daddy tonight," Jaebum told him. Youngjae looked back up.

The light turned green.