Closer

"So your really going to meet this prostitute?" Jackson said to Jaebum from the doorway. Jaebum was tying the tie of his tuxedo.

"I already told you it's not like that," Jaebum said. He turned to Jackson. "How do I look?" Jaebum asked. Jackson eyed Jaebum up and down.

"Rich," Jackson said. Jaebum smiled.

"Good," Jaebum said, looking back in the mirror fixing his hair.

"I don't get why you stay here, when your parents are rich as hell," Jackson said.

"I like living here, it's peaceful," Jaebum said.

~

"Youngjae, where are you going?" Yugyeom asked. He was sitting on the sofa with Bambam cuddled up next to him. Youngjae looked at him.

"Costumer," Youngjae said calmly. Yugyeom just nodded and turned his attention back on the television. Youngjae left and started to make his way to Motel 7.

He got there with his back pack. He looked pretty normal and didn't draw any attention. He saw a man sitting in the lobby with a tuxedo on.

'That's probably him,' Youngjae thought. The man stood up and saw Youngjae. His eyes widened and he walked up to Youngjae.

"Sunshine?" He asked. Youngjae just looked down shyly and nodded. The man smiled. "I'm Im Jaebum, what's your real name?" The man said.

Youngjae looked up with surprise. None of his clients have ever asked his name before, or even told him their name.

"C-c-choi Youngjae," Youngjae said. Jaebum smiled.

"That's adorable," Jaebum said. Youngjae blushed a little. "I already got a room, come on." Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's hand and took him to their room.

It was a large room, with a king size bed. It was very elegant and was the best room Youngjae has ever been in.

"Wow, it's so nice," Youngjae said. Jaebum just continued to smile.

"I got it just for you," Jaebum said. Youngjae looked at him. Youngjae deffiently thought Jaebum was hot and super nice. He could tell Jaebum was different.

"I-I-I'm going to go change," Youngjae said shyly heading to the bathroom.

"Ooo, what are you going to wear for me?" Jaebum asked biting his lip. Youngjae smirked at Jaebum.

"It's a secret," Youngjae told him with a wink before disappearing into the bathroom.

Jaebum smiled at how cute Youngjae was. He decided to sit on the bed and wait for Youngjae to come back out.

Youngjae finally opened the bathroom and peeked his head out. On his head he was wearing cat ears. Jaebum smiled at the cute boy who's face was flushed red.

"What are you doing cutie? Come show daddy what you're wearing," Jaebum said. Youngjae smiled a little and waddled out. He loved the way Jaebum called himself daddy.

Youngjae revealed his cute self to Jaebum. He was wearing red lacey panties that had a hole in the back where a fluffy tail came out of. He was wearing thigh high socks and a black collar with a ring hole. He stood there for a second blushing.

"Do I look good for you daddy?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum smirked.

"Yes baby boy, you look so good for daddy, come here so he can touch you," Jaebum said. Youngjae smiled and happily came over to Jaebum and straddled his lap.

Youngjae's hands were on Jaebum's shoulders. They looked into each other's eyes for a second before, Jaebum couldn't control himself anymore and collided his lips with Youngjae's. Youngjae passionately kissed back tugging at Jaebum's hair.

Youngjae started to roll his hips against Jaebum's already hard member. Jaebum let out a few moans through the kiss. He backed away and took his jacket off, loosening his tie.

He started to kiss Youngjae again. Jaebum sucked on Youngjae's lips. He moved down to Youngjae's neck.

"Mmmm....daddy," Youngjae moaned. Jaebum sucked harder on Youngjae's neck. Youngjae wanted to take Jaebum's shirt off and tugged at the bottom. Jaebum understood and untied his tie, then he slipped his shirt off.

The two continued to kiss each other with great lust. Jaebum picked Youngjae up and pinned him to the bed. He started to rub Youngjae through his panties. He let out soft moans.

Youngjae clung to Jaebum's bare back. Even though he has done this with many guys before, he's never felt so much pleasure. He loved the feeling of Jaebum's rough hand on his hard dick. Jaebum backed away and started to unbuckling his belt.

Youngjae stopped him and started to unbuckle it for him. Youngjae positioned himself on his knees and slid Jaebum's pants off, including his briefs, revealing his erection. Youngjae blushed at how big it was.

He began to pump Jaebum causing him to groan with pleasure.

"You like that daddy," Youngjae asked with a smile.

"Ugh...fuck your so good baby," Jaebum moaned. Youngjae started to lick Jaebum's cock, teasing him a bit. "Don't tease me kitten," Jaebum groaned.

Youngjae took Jaebum in whole. He started to suck Jaebum, causing him to moan more. Youngjae wanted to touch himself so badly. He tried to but Jaebum noticed and stopped him. Youngjae pulled Jaebum's dick out of his mouth with a little drool on his lip. Jaebum looked at him in the eyes.

"Don't touch what's mine," Jaebum said sternly. With one swift motion Jaebum flipped Youngjae over on to his hands and knees. He brushed the fluffy tail that was inserted in Youngjae's ass. Jaebum leaned towards Youngjae's ear. "Are you ready for daddy to come inside you baby boy?" Jaebum whispeared.

"Yes, daddy," Youngjae moaned a bit since Jaebum was tugging at his tail. He pulled the tail out and aligned himself with Youngjae's ass. He inserted his dick in him slowly. "Mmmm...fuck," Youngjae moaned.

"You like that kitten?" Jaebum asked, moving his dick farther in. Youngjae just nodded, he was in too much pleasure to say anything. Jaebum began to pound into Youngjae. Both letting out cries of pleasure. Jaebum started to pump Youngjae while he fucked him.

"Ugh...fuck....daddy, can I please cum," Youngjae asked. Jaebum smirked a little and started to pound into Youngjae harder and faster, and increasing the pace on Youngjae's dick.

Soon enough, they both came and Jaebum pulled out of Youngjae. Youngjae collapsed on the bed, out of breath. Jaebum smiled and fell on the bed next to Youngjae. They looked at each other for a minute.

"Hey, you were really good baby boy," Jaebum said stroking Youngjae's hair. Youngjae blushed a little and looked away from Jaebum. "Do you want to just stay the night here?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae looked up with surprise. Usually most of his clients would just give him money and leave, but Jaebum was different.

"Sure," Youngjae said with a smile. "But I want to take a bath, I feel sticky."

Jaebum just smiled. "I'll help."

Youngjae was again caught off gaurd by Jaebum's kindness. He just smiled and nodded at Jaebum. Youngjae really liked him, and he wanted to be closer to him.