Clean Up

Youngjae began to grind hard against Jaebum, causing Jaebum to let out a moan.

"Do you like that daddy?" Youngjae asked with a smirk.

"Yes, baby, you're doing so good," Jaebum groaned.

Youngjae started to move his hands up and down Jaebum's abdomand under his shirt while his pants became tighter.

Jaebum sat up and grabbed Youngjae's ass, causing the younger to let out a small moan and stop his movements against Jaebum.

Jaebum smirked and began to suck on Youngjae's lips, feeling his ass with his masculine hand.

He let go of the kiss, to take his shirt off, and went right back to Youngjae's soft lips.

They showed their affection, and passion for each other through the lustful kiss.

Jaebum leaned back on his back, with Yoingjae still on top of him, still stuck in a kiss.

Youngjae let go and started to place soft kisses on Jaebum's neck, moving down to his collar bone, his chest, his hard abs, and finally stopping at his waist. He began to strip Jaebum's pants, now wanting his dick more than ever.

He got them off, revealing the very hard errection of Jaebum's. Youngjae smirked and started to rub Jaebum's length slowly. He could hear Jaebum moan slightly under his breath.

He started to rub him a little faster, tightening his grip. Jaebum's moans were more clear now. He was indeed enjoying himself.

Youngjae decided to start giving Jaebum a little more, and started lick his dick, before taking it in his mouth whole.

Youngjae began to suck Jaebum's dick, bobbing his head and using his tounge to pleasure Jaebum.

Youngjae popped Jaebum's cock out of his mouth, with drool on his lip. He looked up at Jaebum with wide eyes.

"I want you inside me daddy," Youngjae said. Jaebum smirked and started to sit up.

Youngjae did the same. Jaebum started to help Youngjae out of his pants until he was completely naked.

Jaebum locked their lips together again before grabbing Youngjae's waist and flipping him over, onto his hands and knees.

Jaebum pumped his dick a little before aligning himself with Youngjae's ass.

Jaebum rubbed lube on his fingers and dick, getting them nice and wet. He traced his finger over Youngjae's hole, causing the younger to whimper a bit. He didn't like to be teased.

Jaebum slowly stuck his index finger inside Youngjae and started to move it in and out at a slow pace.

Youngjae let out small moans. He wanted more. He couldn't wait anymore.

"Oppa please fuck me," Youngjae breathed out.

Jaebum stopped and pulled out his finger from Youngjae. Jaebum leaned down towards Youngjae's ear, brushing his dick slightly against Youngjae.

"You want oppa to fuck you?" Jaebum questioned in Youngjae's ear.

"Yes, please fuck me hard oppa," Youngjae whined.

Jaebum smirked. He leaned back, away from Youngjae and rubbed his dick against Youngjae's hole, before sliding it in slowly.

Youngjae cried out a little with pleasure. Jaebum fit his whole length inside Youngjae, before moving in and out slowly, while caressing Youngjae's ass with his hand.

Jaebum began to move a little faster, causing Youngjae to moan more. Youngjae gribbed onto the sheets tightly, while he felt Jaebum pound into him.

The moment got heated and they were both filled with ecstasy. Jaebum slapped Youngjae's ass twice, causing the younger to cry out a bit, but he liked it. He wanted Jaebum to claim him with marks, he wanted Jaebum to tame him, he wanted Jaebum to be with him all the time.

Soon enough Jaebum began to pump Youngjae's dick as he fucked him harder. Youngjae let out load moans as he was in complete pleasure.

He tightened his grip on the sheets and closed his eyes tightly. He could feel himself about to reach his climax.

"D-d-daddy, I'm going to c-cum," Youngjae let out in between moans.

"Don't cum before me," Jaebum said warningly, as he increased his speed on Youngjae's dick and his thrust.

"Ah~ Oppaaa, I-I can't hold it," Youngjae cried as he released himself onto the sheets and onto Jaebum's hand.

Jaebum pulled out of Youngjae aggressively and flipped him over on his back, causing them to make eye contact.

"I told you not to cum before me kitten," Jaebum said in a deep, husky voice that sent shivers done Youngjae's spine.

Jaebum lined up with Youngjae's ass again and began to pound into him harder than before.

"Ugh~ fuck," Youngjae groaned as he got fucked by Jaebum.

Jaebum was going hard and deep into Youngjae, causing the youbger to let out loud cries. Youngjae grabbed Jaebum's back and dug his nails into his skin.

Jaebum let out a groan as he felt Youngjae scratch his back agressivly. Jaebum could feel himself getting close and gave Youngjae a few hard, aggressive thrusts, that caused his nails to dig deeper into Jaebum's back.

Jaebum finally came inside Youngjae, with a moan of satisfaction, and pulled out, causing the white cum to drip from Youngjae's ass.

They were both out of breath from the intense sex they had just had. Jaebum laid down next to Youngjae who looked exhausted. Jaebum smile at him and wrapped his arms around the younger.

Youngjae turned his head to look at Jaebum. He smiled too. Jaebum leaned in and gave Youngjae a short and sweet kiss.

"Daddy you were so rough," Youngjae pouted a bit.

"Was I too rough on you sunshine?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae blushed a bit. Tons of people had called him sunshine before, considering it's the name his clients use, but the way Jaebum said it, made his heart flutter.

"No," Youngjae told him with a little smile. Jaebum slicked Youngjae's hair back and stared into his eyes.

"Do you want to take a bath with daddy?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae's eyes lit up. He nodded excitedly at Jaebum.

Jaebum laughed at the adorable Youngjae. Jaebum got out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxers, before going back to Youngjae, wrapping him in the sheets and picking him up in his arms.

"Let's get you cleaned up now, baby boy," Jaebum said, showing off his eye smile that made Youngjae melt.

Youngjae only looked at Jaebum with tinted red cheeks, as Jaebum caried him away, to the bathroom.

He couldn't let Jaebum leave. He just couldn't.