Where Are You

Yugyeom had went to bed before Youngjae that night, and Youngjae was sitting on his bed, regretting what he just did. He wanted to call Jaebum, but he was scared to. He decided to anyway.

~

His phone rang loudly on the nightstand. He suddenly woke up, and picked up his phone.

"Hello?" Jaebum asked, in a deep husky voice.

"Jaebum?" He heard on the other line.

"Youngjae? What's wrong?" Jaebum asked, he was now fully awake.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice," Youngjae said. Jaebum could tell something was wrong but he let it go, for now.

"Okay," Jaebum said with a little smile. "How is Yugyeom?"

"Not too well, but I think I made him feel a little better. How's Bambam?"

"He got fucked now I think he's sleeping," Jaebum said with a little laugh.

"Hey, Jaebum."

"What?"

"Do you like me?"

Jaebum stopped for a minute. He was shocked by Youngjae's question.

"Of course I like you, I actually love you."

"Okay," Youngjae said. Jaebum could tell he was sad.

"Hey it's going to be okay, I promise," Jaebum told him.

"You promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Are you tired?"

"A little."

"Go to sleep."

"But I want to hear daddy's voice," Youngjae pouted.

"Hey, do you want daddy to sing you a song?"

"Yes please."

Jaebum starts to sing Youngjae a song as he falls asleep. Jaebum doesn't help but feel worried about Youngjae.

----

The next day Youngjae woke up late. He still felt tired after last night. He got up, stretched and went to the kitchen. He noticed that Bambam's bedroom door was open.

He walked over to it and looked inside. Half the things were gone, and all of Yugyeom's clothes were gone. Youngjae just sighed. He didn't want to think about Yugyeom, he was kind of happy he was gone.

Youngjae got some cereal and watched some tv. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He got up and opened it.

Jaebum.

Jaebum stood in front of the door with a huge smile.

"Hi, cutie," Jaebum said, kissing Youngjae's cheek. He walked in and sat on the couch, leaving Youngaje shook.

"Wait," Youngjae said, closing the door and sitting next to Jaebum. "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't see my baby?" Jaebum questioned. Youngjae looked away and blushed a little. Jaebum's smile suddenly dropped. "Youngjae?" Jaebum questioned.

"Yes?" Youngjae asked looking up at Jaebum. He got scared when he saw Jaebum's serious face.

"Who touched you?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae's heart dropped.

"What? No one," Youngjae said, nervously.

"Baby, you have hickies on your neck, and I know they're not from me," Jaebum said sternly. Youngjae looked down sadly, covering the side of his neck.

"I'm sorry," Youngjae said. Jaebum sighed.

"You don't need to have sex for money now. I can provide for you," Jaebum said, putting his hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

"I didn't do it for money," Youngjae confessed. He was sick of this guilt eating him alive. "I-I did it with Yugyeom."

Jaebum's face turned from understanding to furious. He got up quickly and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked quickly.

"To kill Yugyeom."

------

Jaebum drove quickly to his apartment. If anything, he thought, Bambam might know where Yugyeom is.

He got to his apartment and quickly opened the door.

"Bamb-" Jaebum started before he saw what was going on.

Jackson and Bambam were on the couch, both naked, Jackson was obviously thrusting into Bambam from behind, but once they saw Jaebum and Jaebum saw them, everything stopped.

Jaebum just closed the door again and waited a few seconds before opening it again.

This time Bambam and Jackson were sitting on the couch together. They both had shirts on but a blanket was covering there bottom halves.

"Oh hey, Jaebum," Jackson said casually, as if nothing happened. Jaebum shook his head to try and erase the image he saw.

"Bambam, I need to know where Yugyeom is," Jaebum said abruptly. Bambam looked at him with shock.

"Why," he asked.

"Cause he fucked Youngjae," Jaebum said, with anger building up in his voice. Both Jackson and Bambam's eyes widened.

"What?! That fucking bastard," Bambam cursed.

"Why the hell would he do that?" Jackson questioned.

"I don't know, but I need to find him and beat his ass," Jaebum said more anger in his voice.

"I thought he was still at Youngjae's apartment," Bambam said.

"No, he left," Jaebum told him.

"Oh well I have his number, just threaten him over the phone," Bambam said pulling out his phone. He tossed it to Jaebum. "Try on your phone though, he might not answer if he thinks it's me," Bambam told him.

Jaebum nodded and took out his own phone, dialing the number that was displayed Bambam's phone. The phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Yugyeom?"

"Uh, yes."

"Don't you ever come near my Youngjae again, do you hear me? I swear to good I will make sure you never wake up in the morning if you touch him again. Understand?"

"Y-y-y-yess, I'm sorry," Yugyeom said over the phone. Jaebum could hear the fear in his voice.

"And if you do come near Youngjae again, I'll get you and it'll look like a bloddy accident."

Jaebum hung up the phone. Jackson started to clap his hands.

"Bravo! Bravo! You tell him Jaebum," Jackson said. Jaebum glared at Jackson, but Jackson just glared back. "Can you get out now, we were doing something," Jackson told him.

Jaebum's eyes widened and he quickly left the house. He had to get back to Youngjae. He was probably terrified.

The whole drive home, Jaebum thought about Youngjae. He couldn't stop thinking about him.

He finally got back to Youngjae's place.

"Youngjae?" He called. He looked around the house but there was no one there. "Youngjae?"

Jaebum started to flip out. He didn't know where Youngjae had gone to. He quickly left the apartment and got back in his car, driving recklessly to find Youngjae.

"Come on baby. Where are you?"