Forever

It's been two days since Jaebum announced that he was probably getting a job, but still he got no call from the company.

Youngjae totally deleted his 'account' and wasn't planning on using it again.

Now, he and Jaebum were sitting on the couch together, Youngjae in between Jaebum's legs, his head resting on Jaebum's chest. Youngjae held onto his JB teddy bear.

"When are we going to get the call?" Youngjae asked making the teddy bear dance around.

"Soon baby, soon," Jaebum said, his head back and eyes closed. He was tired.

"But why can't now be soon, I want to see your cool new job," Youngjae whined.

"Be patient, they'll call soon," Jaebum said.

As if on cue, Jaebum's phone started to ring. Youngjae jolted up and turned to face Jaebum with excitement.

Jaebum sat up a bit and took out his phone. He groaned and leaned his head back when he read the name of the caller.

"It's Jackson," Jaebum said with annoyance.

Youngjae pouted, hugging his bear tighter.

"Jackson what!? I'm waiting for a call to see if I got this job or not," Jaebum scolded Jackson over the phone.

"I just wanted to know if you and Youngjae would want to go out for pizza or something," Jackson answered.

"Oh, in that case yes, but you are paying, and what time?"

"Probably 6 or something and yes."

"Okay I'll meet you at your house we can all fit in my car goodbye," Jaebum said hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" Youngjae asked.

"Oh we are going to get pizza at 6," Jaebum said simply.

Youngjae glanced at the clock.

"But that's only 2 hours away," Youngjae said to Jaebum.

A smirk suddenly appeared on Jaebum's face.

"Well we can have some fun during that time," Jaebum said.

Youngjae smiled and his cheeks started to turn a bit red.

Jaebum leaned into Youngjae and began to kiss his lips gently. Youngjae let go of his bear and wrapped his arms around Jaebum instead. There gentle kiss quickly turned to a rough and passionate kiss filled with lust for one another.

Suddenly the phone rang.

Jaebum let go of the kiss and groaned a little about being interrupted by his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Im Jaebum?"

"Yes, he is speaking."

"Oh hi, my name is Nayeon, I work with Y.B entertainment, I called to let you know you got the job and we need you to come to the office as soon as possible," the lady said over the phone.

Jaebum was smiling like crazy. He was so happy he was finally going to get a job and be able to take better care of Youngjae.

"Yeah, of course I can be over in an hour is that good?" Jaebum told the lady over the phone.

"Perfect, I'll see you then."

Click

"Did you get the job?" Youngjae asked getting super excited.

"Yes I got the job!" Jaebum exclaimed and hugged Youngjae tightly.

"Does this mean we can buy cookies again?" Youngjae asked looking at Jaebum with wide eyes.