9

A/N: This chapter is short because I have an idea for the next one.

Today is Saturday and I'm at Norminah's place getting ready. As I was putting on my mascara two pairs of arms wrapped around my waist. "You know you don't need makeup, Lauren. You're beautiful" Normani said. My cheeks heated up as I bowed my head "I know but I just want to look nice" I told her. "Baby girl you alway look nice" Dinah says. I smiled and kissed both of them "thanks guys" I said before going back to getting ready.

Arriving at Normani's mom's house I could feel my nerves wanting to take over my body. I just do want her not to like me. I only have one chance to make a good first impression and I'm not going to mess this up.

"Momma where here" Normani said as she walks inside.

"Aw my babies are here" Andrea says as she hugs Normani and Dinah. The older woman turns to me "and hello to my newest baby" she greets me with a loving embrace. I smiled widely "hallo Miss Andrea" I said back happily. She pulls away from me and smiles at my girlfriends "you girls take care of this one, she's a real keeper" she tells them. They giggled softly and held me close to them "don't worry we don't plan on letting this one go any time soon" Normani assures her mom, who smiles widely.

Walking into the dining room Dinah pulls out my seat along with Normani, we thanked her as we took our seat, with me in the middle. "So Lauren have these two been treating you well" Andrea asked with an eyebrow raised. I giggled softly "yes ma'am they've been very nice to me" I told her. The older woman nods "good they better" she said making me laugh softly.

During dinner they decided to take turns feeding me and oddly enough I didn't mind. It was cute. "You guys are adorable" I cooed at them. Dinah and Normani chuckled "not as cute as you LoLo" they said and kissed my cheek. I giggled happily at the affection. I haven't felt this way since my last girlfriend, it's nice to feel happy again, it really is.

"So Lauren how long have you been with the girls" Andrea asked.

"A little over two weeks but we've been talking for a month" I answered.

She nods "and who asked you out first?" I giggled "uh well you see they both asked me when I spent the night once and well went from there" I answered shyly. Andrea smiles "well as long as you guys are happy I'm happy!"

-

Dinner with Normani's mom was very nice, she's such a sweet woman and she made me feel so welcomed, which I loved.

"So LoLo would you like to spend the night again" Dinah asked.

"Yeah but I need more clothes" I told her.

She nods as she took the turn that led to my street. The drive to my house was short as she parks in my driveway. Getting out of the car I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was at my front door. "Hasley?"