12

A/N: Regarding my next DC3/Laurminah story I hate to disappoint you but I won't be doing g!p as I am not comfortable writing things like that. I'm again really sorry to the ones who suggested that. I hope you can forgive me.

All day I have had the biggest smile on my face. Spending time with Norminah just makes me fall for them more and more. I can whole heartedly say that I'm in love with them. I've never felt this way about anyone and honestly it feels so amazing.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I was slammed against the lockers. My eyes snapped up in fear and locked with Chloe "what do you want" I asked shakily. She glares at me "I want you to break up with Dinah" she spat angrily. I shook my head "no I'm not breaking up with her" I said sternly. Chloe grew mad and lifted her fist in the air. I flinched back and closed my eyes and waited for the impact to come.

When it didn't come I slowly opened my eyes and saw Normani standing in front of me holding Chloe's fist in her hand. "Don't you ever lift your hand to hit my girlfriend ever again or you will not live to see tomorrow" Normani said coldly. Chloe gulps and nodded her head before running off in the opposite direction. Normani sighs as she turns towards me "are you ok? Did she hurt you" she asked worriedly. I shook my head "no I'm fine" I said.

"What did she want" Normani asked, disgust laced in her voice.

I frowned "uh she wanted me to break up with Dinah" I answered meekly. Normani was fuming at that "and you said no, right" she asked through gritted teeth. I grinned as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek "of course I did, I love you girls" I told her. Normani relaxed in my arms as I held her "so what are you doing here" I asked. "Well today was the last day of my finals, which I'm done with and I wanted to know if you and DJ would like to go to lunch with me" she asked happily. I smiled and kissed her nose "of course I would!" Normani gave me her brightest smile "great let's go!"

After grabbing Dinah we walked out of the school and towards Normani's car. "D can you drive" she asked. The blonde nods as she grabs Normani's key and got in the front seat. Normani pulls me in the backseat and immediately connects our lips in a heated kiss. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing my girls.

-

I was snuggled up against Norminah as we watched some ridiculous reality show that Dinah put on since there wasn't anything good to watch.  I decided that I was bored watching this show so I jumped in Normani's lap and roughly pressed my lips against her. She moans in surprise as she wraps her arms around my waist and roughly pulls me into her as she quickly kissed back.

I felt my hair being moved to the side and soft lips on my neck as she gently sucked on my pulse point. I moaned against Normani's lips as Dinah kept kissing and sucking on my neck. I disconnected from Normani as I threw my head back and moaned loudly. Normani took the opportunity to kiss the other side of my neck as her and Dinah's hands roamed my body.

Normani stood up and I wrapped my legs around her waist as she walks to the bedroom with Dinah right behind us. I was lowered to the bed and Dinah connected our lips in a rough kiss while Normani continues to kiss and suck on my neck. I have never felt something so good in my entire life. This was amazing!