5

A/N: There will be a lot of making out in the next few chapters.

Today's Monday and it's been two days since my date with Norminah and honestly I can't wipe the smile off of my face. The date was amazing and going to the club with them was fun but going back to their place was my favorite. Nothing happened besides us making out but that was fucking amazing and I'd love to do that again for various reasons.

Arriving at the school I fixed my leather jacket as I walked inside. "Well don't you look cute" a voice said beside me. I perked up when I heard the familiar voice "hey Dinah" I greeted happily as I hugged her. "Hey cutie" she says, kissing my forehead softly. I melted in her arms when she kissed my forehead. I'm on cloud nine right now and it's amazing!

"So babe since Mani's working late I was wondering if you'd like to hangout with me later" Dinah asked.

Although I wanted to freak out because she called my babe I decided against it because I didn't want to come off too weird. "I-I'd love to" I said. A wide smile spread across her face "great I'll meet you by your locker after school and we'll head to my place." Dinah kissed my cheek before walking off to class. I stood there basically StarStruck because Dinah Jane just kissed my cheek. Yes, yes I know we've had a full blown make out session but that was at her home, so her kissing my cheek in public just made me so happy because I now know that she's not ashamed to be seen with me in public and that's so refreshing to know.

-Ally-
It was my free period so I decided to hang out in the music room since it was really the only place I really liked in this school. Walking in to the room I decided to take a seat at the piano and play a song I learned a few weeks ago.

As I was playing I could feel someone standing behind me and without looking back I said, "you're welcome to join me if you want." A shy giggle came from the person and my heart skipped several beats when I realized who it was. "Sorry for sneaking up on you. I wasn't sure if you wanted me here" Camila said.

I looked over at the brunette and smiled "no it's fine. I could use the company" I said. Camila smiles as she sat closer to me "so what song was that" she asked curiously. "A song Lauren wrote. We were going to play it at the talent show last year but unfortunately I got sick and couldn't go. I felt so, so bad" I told her.

"Was Lauren mad?"

I chuckled "Lauren can never be mad at me. She loves me too much" I said. Camila sighs quietly "gosh I wish I had a friendship like yours and Lauren. All mine ditched me for the new head cheerleader" she mumbles sadly.

I frowned at the small brunette's words and placed my hand gently on her knee "well you have me as your friend" I said. Camila looks at me "but I don't want to be your friend" she blurts out. She groans when she sees my frown "no that came out wrong. What I mean is I want to be more than just your friend" she explains.

My eyes grew wide at what she just said because for as long as I could remember I've always had a huge crush on her and the fact that she's saying that she wants to be more than friend is so amazing. Looking deep in to her eyes and without thinking twice about my actions I kissed her and it felt so good because she kissed back without any hesitation. Today is definitely looking up for me.

-

-Lauren-
The school day flew by and before I knew I was standing by my locker putting some of books away. I jumped when I felt hands on my hips but soon relaxed when I knew who it was "hey Dinah" I spoke shyly as I turned around in her arms. "Are you ready babe" she asked. I eagerly nodded my head making the blonde giggle as she led me out of the school and towards her car.

The whole drive back to her house I couldn't stop myself from playing with her fingers. I don't know why I was doing but it did help me calm down my nerves slightly so that's good. "So Lo Mani wants to know if you'd like to go on another date with us on Friday" Dinah asked. My heart jumped out of my chest when she says that "oh my god! Yes" I blurted out excitedly. Dinah chuckled at my excitement "you're so cute LoLo" she says as she parks her car.

Walking inside her home Dinah led me to the kitchen "would you like something to eat" she asked. For some reason I was feeling really shy around the beautiful blonde that I opted on just nodding. Dinah walks up to me and backed me up against the island "are you nervous Lauren" she husked softly. I gulped and nodded my head. Dinah giggled and cups my cheek with one hand "I'm going to make you a little less nervous." Before I could question her, her lips pressed against mine in a gentle kiss. Without thinking twice I wrapped my arms around her neck as I deepened our kiss.

I don't know why this happens but every time I'm around Dinah and Normani we always wind up kissing or making out. Not that I mind I've wanted to kiss them since freshman year. It's just that every time I kiss one of them I just keep falling for them more and more. Like they completely have my heart at this point and that completely terrifies me.

Breathless I pulled away from Dinah "w-wait. W-where is this going" I asked curiously. Dinah tucks a strand of hair behind my ear "well I like you and I know Mani is falling for you," she bit her lip "we like you Lo, we're falling for you babe" she whispered ever so softly. I don't know why but hearing her say that made me break down because I've never in a million years thought that the girls I've liked since the beginning of high school would be standing her telling me that they're falling for me. It just seems so unreal.

"Lo, baby what's wrong" Dinah asked as she pulls me in for a hug.

I sniffled "it's just I never would have thought that you guys would like me so I'm just pretty overwhelmed, in a good way" I explained to her. Dinah chuckles and kissed my head "you're so cute Lauren" she said. I smiled up at her as I hugged her tightly. I really love being in her arms.

-

I was cuddling on the couch with Dinah when the front door opened and in walked Normani. "Well this is very nice to come home to" she said with a smirk. Dinah laughed softly "sorry I didn't want to be alone all day so I invited Lo over" she tells her. Normani smiles and kissed her softly. You see anyone would be absolutely jealous seeing their crush kiss someone else but for me I'm not. I actually love seeing them kiss because it just shows how much they really love each other and I can't help but wish and dream that I get that from both of them one day.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Dinah stood up from the couch only for Normani to take her spot "I'm going to go get dinner started" Dinah said as she walks away. Normani nods as she pulls me into her. "So Lauren what were you guys up to before I got here" Normani asked. I adjusted my body so I was snuggled into her some more "uh well we talked, watched a movie...made out" I mumbled shyly.

Normani chuckles as she looked down at me "and you guys couldn't wait for me to get home to do that" she pouts adorably. I heard Dinah laugh loudly "sorry babe her lips are just so damn irresistible" she says. Normani smirks as she looks down at me "damn right they are" she mutter before pushing me back on the couch and crashing her lips on to mine. I moaned quietly as I immediately kissed her back. I swear I will never get tired of this.