17

Today is Sunday and I'm getting ready to go have dinner at Dinah's mom's house. As I was doing my hair a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck softly. "Mani as much as I would love to take this further we have to get ready before we're late" I told her. Normani pouts but let me get ready "but all of us are finishing this later" she demanded. I smirked at her "damn right we are."

I smoothed out my dress and made sure I looked good. "Mani do I look ok" I asked nervously as I tossed my hair to one side. Normani smiles at me "baby girl you look beautiful" she said honestly. I could feel myself getting self conscious "are you sure? What if Dinah's mom doesn't like me" I whimper quietly. Normani cups my cheeks and kissed me softly. "Baby she's going to like you, you're amazing and you'll fit in perfectly" she said. I nodded and calm myself down. Normani smiles at me as she opens the door and walked inside.

"Mani, baby I'm so glad that you came" Milika said as she hugs Normani.

Normani smiles as she hugs back. "Have you met our girlfriend Lauren" she asked. Milika nods "yeah I met her Friday when I caught her and Dinah making out in the driveway" she chuckles. My faced heated up when she says that "I'm really sorry about that, it wasn't what I wanted our first meeting to be like" I mumbled shyly. Milika just laughs "oh honey you're fine. I'm just glad we're doing this the right way" she jokes. I smile at her "me too" I agreed.

After talking with Milika we headed towards the kitchen where Dinah was. She smiles at us and kissed us both softly before going back to setting the table. Let's hope dinner goes well.

-

I was sitting between Dinah and Normani laughing as we all fell in to a pretty comfortable, yet funny conversation.

"So how did you guys get together" Milika.

Dinah and Normani laughed as they took my hands in theirs. "Well Mani and I both had a small crush on Lauren" Dinah started. "And after talking about it we agreed that we wanted Lauren to be with both of us," Normani adds. "After getting to know her and spending time with her we asked Lauren to be our girlfriend and she said yes" Dinah finished happily. Milika smiled at us "well I'm very-" She was cut off by the front door opening and in walks a very tall man with a blonde girl next to him.

"Gordan what are you doing here" Milika asked coldly.

The man known as Gordan smirks "I heard that Dinah Jane was coming up for dinner and I wanted to see her" he says. I felt Dinah tense up next to me. "You've ignored me for years. So I don't understand why you're here right now" Dinah said harshly.

Gordan chuckled "my daughter Macy told me all about your break up with that one girl and I wanted to see if you were ok."

You could see the lie in his eyes. He wasn't here to make sure Dinah was ok. He wanted to make sure that the break up was real, so he could rub it in her face. He wanted to make sure that she was unhappy. That's what he wanted.

Dinah rolls her eyes "nope me and Normani are still together," she informs "tell your daughter to mind her own damn business" she spat angrily. Gordan held his hands up in defense "well she figured that you guys were broken up because she saw you making out with some black haired girl" he said smugly as he eyed Normani before looking at me "hi who are you" he asked. The girl next to him smirks at me "that's the girl Dinah Jane was making out with" she blurts out.

You could tell that he wanted to laugh as he took in the scene in front of him. "Normani did you know that Dinah was cheating on you with the girl next to you" he asked. Dinah was fuming "ok stop! I'm not cheating on Normani and I don't appreciate you saying that" she spat angrily.

The girl, who I'm pretty sure is Macy smirks "then what do you call it when you're making out with some slut in your driveway" she asked as she narrowed her eyes at Dinah and myself. Normani slams her hand on the table "ok that's enough," she said "Dinah's not cheating on me because Lauren is dating both of us, one. And two; Macy you really need to mind your own business because our relationship does not involve you" she hissed. Macy rolls her eyes before running out of the house with Gordan right behind her. Wow that was definitely something.